PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-snipped- "My son started going back through the phone calls from the previous night and texts," Scott said. "We started tracking down a group of people she was with, and as a result I ended up finding out that she didn't stay alone that night." -snipped-

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...sappeared-without-a-trace-from-her-apartment/

I am ASSUMING that this was BEFORE the cops became involved with a potentially missing persons case... (just newly released info from the parents)

The cops might have had the cell phone in their possession, but if the parents had a family cell plan, they could have gotten an immediate print out from the cell carrier if it was an emergency situation.

[ We have done it twice for much less serious situations that a missing person case.]

my daughter and her BFF like to be in a relationship on FB just for poops and giggles- throws new people off...they 've done it after breakups too, and it is sorta true , it's a friend relationship

I have a tendency to wonder if the 2nd Phone call wasn't just made up so that the downstairs neighbor could paint a picture that something may have been happening upstairs. Anything more said about the neighbors face scratches? Was that for real?
The time frame is a bit too short to come up with such a plot I think. Besides how does that fit with the 'friend' claiming that they went to sleep after the timing of that phone call? The call was at 4:12am and he claims they went to sleep at 4:15-4:20am. There is hardly any time where something could have been done to Kortne as the police left at 3:49am the first time.

So for the neighbor to have been involved the 'friend' must have been asleep earlier, and then the neighbor would have called 911 immediately after he did something to Kortne. That phone call makes it less likely that she ran away so why would he make such a call? It seems very risky to attract attention that way. But for sure someone is lying here.

my daughter and her BFF like to be in a relationship on FB just for poops and giggles- throws new people off...they 've done it after breakups too, and it is sorta true , it's a friend relationship

Yep, all an inside joke. Those who know them well, laugh their buts off.

( well I almost had a stroke, my first thought was oh lawsy not HER, the BFF, luv her but... lol then I realized)

( well I almost had a stroke, my first thought was oh lawsy not HER, the BFF, luv her but... lol then I realized)

As a Mom of three sometimes pranksters, I get that
icon7.gif

Night all, let's hope there are developments this week. My heart goes out to Kortne's family and I hope they get answers soon.

IF her keys were found in her vehicle, could the "friend" who spent the night, left with Kortne after the police left the apt, And that is when something went bad, an argument where he hurt or killed her or she OD on something she had taken and he disposed of the body before returning home. So scary that someone so close to home can just disappear
and no trace be found,I am about 30 min away in the same county.I hope her car is being checked for any traces of blood.

Ok.. So C and M are just joking ...you can see on FB that they have been friends for awhile.. Well, if that's true, the sexual motive comes back into play..if we look at the friend.

Why is the family protecting him though? Perhaps hoping he will tell them what he knows eventually.

I must say I've been following this case and am stumped. Nothing makes any sense starting from why would a hippie girl hang out at a bar with a bunch of friends/acquaintances she hardly knew to inviting one of them for a sleepover? If he had his own vehicle there was no reason for him to stay over. Why do they say the bf has a solid alibi? Is he in jail? That would be the only alibi that would be solid, imo. Why did the parents lawyer up so quickly? I'm not saying it's a bad thing but normally a family lawyer's up when they're suspected by LE. In this case, it doesn't appear to be they are even persons of interest. Police showing up at her house not once but twice. The first time a confrontation with the neighbour and the second time no one answered but LE didn't think anything suspicious? Did they look around or just leave when nobody answered? Loud noises were reported by the neighbour downstairs but yet nothing was disturbed inside the home. Parents say most of her items were left behind. What is missing? Clothes, jewelry, money?

Do we know what plans Kortne had the day she disappeared? Did she have to work? Did she have plans to hang out with her friends? Her family? Have any of her closest friends spoken out? Did she have a best friend she confided in? Have they checked her computer?

One of her "friends" on her fb page is a modelling agency. Real or not, you decide. I'm suspicious in nature and when a modelling agency appears, I cringe. She works at a hair salon.

I'm so surprised there are not more searches being done locally. Also, this story is barely on the local news. SO odd.

I think M & C are joking around, at least that's how I perceived it? Just being smart arses
I agree, if you look at the FB pictures, it's fairly obvious by comments that they are/were interested in women!

I'm so surprised there are not more searches being done locally. Also, this story is barely on the local news. SO odd.

I agree, especially with a high-profile attorney on board.

I must say I've been following this case and am stumped. Nothing makes any sense starting from why would a hippie girl hang out at a bar with a bunch of friends/acquaintances she hardly knew to inviting one of them for a sleepover? If he had his own vehicle there was no reason for him to stay over. Why do they say the bf has a solid alibi? Is he in jail? That would be the only alibi that would be solid, imo. Why did the parents lawyer up so quickly? I'm not saying it's a bad thing but normally a family lawyer's up when they're suspected by LE. In this case, it doesn't appear to be they are even persons of interest. Police showing up at her house not once but twice. The first time a confrontation with the neighbour and the second time no one answered but LE didn't think anything suspicious? Did they look around or just leave when nobody answered? Loud noises were reported by the neighbour downstairs but yet nothing was disturbed inside the home. Parents say most of her items were left behind. What is missing? Clothes, jewelry, money?

I think he has an ankle monitor due to being on house arrest.

I think he has an ankle monitor due to being on house arrest.

Id love to know that for a fact!
Or maybe his parents took responsibility for him!
I seem to think if he was under house arrest and had an ankel bracelet he would have stayed home with GF and doggie and not go to mom and dads

IF her keys were found in her vehicle, could the "friend" who spent the night, left with Kortne after the police left the apt, And that is when something went bad, an argument where he hurt or killed her or she OD on something she had taken and he disposed of the body before returning home. So scary that someone so close to home can just disappear
and no trace be found,I am about 30 min away in the same county.I hope her car is being checked for any traces of blood.

If the friend drove home from HBG (according to reports) - why'd he leave the keys in the vehicle? My car keys and house keys are on the same key ring. I read a report that the house was locked either the next morning or when family went there. I'm not clear on that. Someone reported it had been locked up tight. I'll try to find it.

Did KS routinely leave her house unlocked? How were they getting in the house if the keys were in the car?

Do we know what plans Kortne had the day she disappeared? Did she have to work? Did she have plans to hang out with her friends? Her family? Have any of her closest friends spoken out? Did she have a best friend she confided in? Have they checked her computer?

One of her "friends" on her fb page is a modelling agency. Real or not, you decide. I'm suspicious in nature and when a modelling agency appears, I cringe. She works at a hair salon.

IIRC, KS has more than one job and was, indeed, scheduled to work that day.

I read in a COMPLETELY UNTRUSTWORTHY BLOG COMMENT that the BF was in jail that night and was not released until the next day or two days later.

I HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING IF THAT'S TRUE.

I hate cases where we have young women with BF's or husbands and then she has a friend that comes to visit or stays at the apt when BF or hubby isnt home.

Like Kelli Bordeaux!

It just raises so many questions!

What could be totally innocent could be mistaken in a Jealous rage by someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme