PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Good point. I keep going back to the dogs. The dogs are important, I think.

The dogs were the reason the cops were called I think the dogs went bonkers when a stranger entered the abode! They carried on waking the neighbors.

I dont think anything happed to her in that apt. because two dogs were there.

I wonder if the two of them decided to go elsewhere?
She left with him as i see it. I dont think he slept there!

Would dogs react to an owner being carried out (no struggle)?

Would dogs react to an owner being carried out (no struggle)?

LOL MY dogs YES!!!!!!!!
They bark as soon as im out the door! but they carry on more when strangers are around! god forbid anyone tried to harm me!

Where I live, if something like this happened, our news (because they are very gossipy-ish) would be interviewing neighbors and what not. I still find it weird that not only did the neighbor not answer the door the 2nd time the police showed back up but hasn't been in the media at all.

Obviously the "friend" seems more suspicious by default but maybe the neighbor was a troubled person.

Either way, I don't think that she left on her own accord or that she left her apartment for any reason and randomly was taken.

I'm sure that it's narrowed down by now and they are just waiting on an arrest. Of course this sucks because this would mean that Kortne was no longer with us. How sad.

Here tooo!
They would be at the bar she was last in!
The place she worked!
Her apt building!

I take there are no public records of calls being made to LE in the past from the neighbours? I'm getting the impression that this was not the first night that the police had been called out to the address. If it was on on going thing then I'd be more suspicious of the neighbour, sleep depravation over time can make even the most mild mannered person act out of character.

LOL MY dogs YES!!!!!!!!
They bark as soon as im out the door! but they carry on more when strangers are around! god forbid anyone tried to harm me!

No not harm you. I'm going with the overdose theory. If she was carried out by so and so, no struggle, no yelling. That is my question. How would the dogs react to that?

No not harm you. I'm going with the overdose theory. If she was carried out by so and so, no struggle, no yelling. That is my question. How would the dogs react to that?

Understood!
My dogs would bark yes and be jumping all over the place the dogs jumping around could be the sounds the neighbors heard later on.

I just think they left the apt

I noticed on KS's list of 1227 friends on FB, very few have a pic or mention of Kortne

If she dies of an overdose the guy would be in less trouble
could that second call to 911 be the sleepover guy but the cops didnt get an ans so they left. Next the guy takes her somewhere and is now in deep do do

I take there are no public records of calls being made to LE in the past from the neighbours? I'm getting the impression that this was not the first night that the police had been called out to the address. If it was on on going thing then I'd be more suspicious of the neighbour, sleep depravation over time can make even the most mild mannered person act out of character.

I'm wondering as well. Maybe this was the very bad end of a long running simmering feud.

I hate to say it but i think mine would just let them take me! But only if she had seen the other person with me before and I'd been OK around them. She might whimper a bit at seeing me "going out" again but i don't think she'd bark or attack.

I noticed on KS's list of 1227 friends on FB, very few have a pic or mention of Kortne

Ya because my guess is 70% of those are not real "friends". Friends of friends and so on....

Sometimes I wonder if these kids have a competition going on. Who has the most FB friends? My niece has over 1000 also. When I asked her if she knew who they all were, she said no. I guess the more friends you have the more popular you appear to be to others. Whatever. I figure by the time she turns 30, she'll have 50.

I think i saw three

I guess this is one of those days when I'm extra baffled by lack of information release and seeming nonchalance demonstrated by her friends and acquaintances.

An absence is even sadder when very few people notice.

Do we know for sure that the first 911 call was placed when Kortne was home WITH the dogs? Or could it be that the dogs were barking to be let out after being alone for a few hours and Kortne arrived home just after the police arrived?

I'm just wondering if that was the case after the second knock on the door was ignored, maybe if she had already been in the appartment maybe she would have normally ignored that first knock too?

My understanding in talking to one of my old neighbors there is that the police have been to the apartment many times in the past and there was a good deal of tension between her and the neighbor downstairs.

Ya because my guess is 70% of those are not real "friends". Friends of friends and so on....

Sometimes I wonder if these kids have a competition going on. Who has the most FB friends? My niece has over 1000 also. When I asked her if she knew who they all were, she said no. I guess the more friends you have the more popular you appear to be to others. Whatever. I figure by the time she turns 30, she'll have 50.

I know. It's meaningless.

But you'd think at least her schoolmates or work friends would post something.

BTW, as far as I know, FB's limit is 4999 friends. At 5000 they want you to create a Fan Page.

I hate to say it but i think mine would just let them take me! But only if she had seen the other person with me before and I'd been OK around them. She might whimper a bit at seeing me "going out" again but i don't think she'd bark or attack.

LOL I think it depends on what kind of dogs u have!

I know. It's meaningless.

But you'd think at least her schoolmates or work friends would post something.

BTW, as far as I know, FB's limit is 4999. At, they want you to create a Fan Page.

LOL isnt there something on FB where you get VERIFIED if you have so many friends?

Or maybe thats twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member