PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will definitely be looking for the video of this segment on YouTube. My expectations were low but there was actually quite a bit of info in that segment.

Some of my observations:

1. Dad talked with CP for 45 minutes but had a lot of difficulty believing him.
2. Dad said LE did knock during their second response but expressed frustration that they did not make more of an effort to make contact.
3. Dad described KS's relationship with the downstairs neighbor as one with "no love lost".
4. Dad stated that downstairs neighbor made both 911 calls.

I have to go back and watch the whole segment again. I know I missed a few parts.

JMO Here but this isn't a who done it case , But a prove he done it ..

Thanks everyone! Dad's past impatience with LE, it looks like and he's publicly challenging them to get his questions answered. Good for him.

I verified that there are no external cameras on NAPA. I didn't see any external cameras on the auto place or the limo place on Cherry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At 7:23 in the video, Dad seems to say that LE knew that KS was not alone in her apartment. I think that's a point we've been wondering about in this thread, whether or not LE had contact with anyone other than KS.

The call back to police about stomping and banging occurred about 20 minutes later (after police left). It happened so fast...out of there before police return.

Thanks to everyone that transcribed the HLN show tonight.

So really all we know, according to MSM, is that LE saw KS around 345 am on Sunday morning; and that sleep over guy, CP, was the last verified person to see her (because he said she was stomping her feet).

AND per Dad tonight, she left WITHOUT her cigs or cellphone.....with that verified news, I feel she did not leave on her own accord.

At 7:23 in the video, Dad seems to say that LE knew that KS was not alone in her apartment. I think that's a point we've been wondering about in this thread, whether or not LE had contact with anyone other than KS.

You're right, he said something like "if you watched your daughter walk back into her apartment with a man after an altercation with the neighbor...." Good catch.

Yup.

Father: "He watched his daughter [had it been officer's daughter] go into her apartment with someone else..."

Not a neighbor, IMO.

Wow. Thanks for posting this. That was a good, long segment

-Yes, father is using past tense =(
-He has some of the same questions we have
-I noticed they don't list LE's arrival time for the second call. This is not the first time I've seen that omission
-Why can we not hear anything about the neighbor being questioned? If he didn't answer the door, where was he after he dialed 911? In my mind, he deserves as much scrutiny as CP. If he's been cleared, just say so.
-It sounds like the surveillance video with the coffee & texting was Sheetz, don't you think? If so, they have huge signs saying there are cameras and the cameras aren't hidden. Palmyra Sheetz is smaller than Hummelstown sheetz. Maybe it's not obvious, but I think might be. I don't know anyone who isn't familiar with cameras there.
-Sheetz is not on the way to MR's house. In fact, it's past MR's house and very out of the way if you're going from KS's to MR's.
-Did CP text MR with anything like 'yo, u up? wnt coffee?' Why not pick MR up if you're going for coffee?
-Crap! I wish JVM had mentioned The Gas Station! I wanna know about Kortne's car.
Drat.

I noticed in one of the clips during the show it shows KS's mother....wonder what she was carrying in the bag as she was leaving KS's apartment?

Thanks to everyone who gave us updates on the interview with Kortne's father tonight!
I can't believe LE still hasn't said anything! I hope they are close and the silence is a good sign but I'm beginning to worry.

Man, I'm so mad at myself. I was ready to transcribe it all, in fact I stopped a show mid steam to do so at 7:30 and it was too late.

Anyways, this sucks. So much we don't know. I want to point fingers but still feel weird about the neighbor. For all we know the neighbor could be a sweet old lady. I just wonder that the omission of the neighbor means anything...

Realistically if I have a friend or an acquaintance that is close enought to be privey to my life via Facebook, I'd assume there's a level of trust.

No love lost?? No answering the door? Prior fights?

This can set the stage.

Agh!!! Screaming here.

I would LOVE to know the whereabouts of CP and MR on Sunday afternoon AND if the neighbors left their home to go anywhere on Sunday ... Anyone know? I would just like to know the timeframe in which they had to ... well ... the realistic radius where searches should be targeted ... Are we dealing with a 3 hour window? A whole afternoon?

Why no searches??? why ...

Kortne .. where are you? ...

KS's dog was supposedly left in the apartment from 345 am Sunday until the time her mother came over Monday.....did he do his business inside? I know my dogs would, if they were left at home 24+ hours.

I agree Meems...what was everybody doing Sunday? I gather nothing at apartment or at least nothing that has been reported by MSM. Most definitely, WHY NO SEARCHES????

I CAN NOT wrap my head around why no one .. NO ONE is asking for the publics help in searching ... no searches anywhere .. the local wooded areas, the river ... no one ... no where ... she is somewhere .. why is no one looking?

KS's dog was supposedly left in the apartment from 345 am Sunday until the time her mother came over Monday.....did he do his business inside? I know my dogs would, if they were left at home 24+ hours.

I agree Meems...what was everybody doing Sunday? I gather nothing at apartment or at least nothing that has been reported by MSM. Most definitely, WHY NO SEARCHES????

I am guessing that is how Mom knew he had been left alone a while (i.e. possibly had gone to the bathroom in the apartment.) He probably had been alone more than 24 hours by then, from early Sunday til whenever she arrived on Monday morning.

I just feel we are at a dead end here, unless LE speaks up. Hard to know if they are busily working behind the scenes, or stuck as well, perhaps suspecting what happened, and who is involved, but unable to prove it. As far as I know, they have not ruled anyone out. Not sure if that has any connection to passed/failed LD tests or not. Sometimes, people are (more or less) ruled out after LD tests, as with Sierra Lamar's parents; LE made it pretty clear that they had all passed, without actually saying so. Here, of course, we have heard nothing.

I've never understood why the neighbor didn't call about *that*. The dog had to be making a bunch o noise, IMO. Why wasn't that complaint worthy?

Too many questions.

Bring Kortne Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads