PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen this picture on facebook as well. I know for certain it's her because I remember that photo being published somewhere the first day or two that this case broke. I have no idea where it was published but when I saw the picture on fb 4 or 5 days later I said to myself, so that's who else was in that picture!! I believe they scribbled out the male who was in the picture with her in the published copy.

LE should have that picture plastered everywhere if it shows what she was wearing. Unbelievable to me if it shows her clothing she was last known to be wearing but they won't release it. That's just short of refusing to release any picture at all so the public knows who/what to look for.

So one neighbor believes she walked away after the second complaint. Extremely curious as to why he thinks this. By all accounts Kortne never even knew there was a second complaint. Would she have known because he confronted her again and told her he called LE? Did she then "walk off" to get air and cool down and he followed her, thus the reason no one answered when LE got there? Just more question marks. Funny how both the neighbor and the "friend" have statements come out today and neither help their cause.

ETA: Really not funny at all, maybe ironic is a better choice of words.

Warm Welcome to Websleuths, AndreaBingham, and thanks for the info!

:cheers::fence::razz::yourock:

That last shot looks like a mug shot to me for some reason, but probably driver's license or an ID card.

Wasn't she a hairstylist, or did I mix that up? If so, maybe the photo was from her beauticians license?

We are NOT allowed to sleuth or post information about anyone in this case. We can only go on what we know about Kortne and what has been stated in the media.

So one neighbor believes she walked away after the second complaint. Extremely curious as to why he thinks this. By all accounts Kortne never even knew there was a second complaint. Would she have known because he confronted her again and told her he called LE? Did she then "walk off" to get air and cool down and he followed her, thus the reason no one answered when LE got there? Just more question marks. Funny how both the neighbor and the "friend" have statements come out today and neither help their cause.

ETA: Really not funny at all, maybe ironic is a better choice of words.

Unless the neighbor told KS that s/he was calling 911, how would KS even know there *was* a second complaint?

There has been some really good posts here tonight, feels like a move in the right direction possibly? I'm certainly getting more of an idea of what might have happened due to some of the insights of the people posting here, potentially giving us a much clearer view of what might have happened that night.

I'm in the UK, I've been trying to sleep but felt I had to come back to this thread as something occured to me. I know some people will think that this is insignificant and possibly irrelevant, but, if you have dogs you'll understand what I'm about to talk about.

If you leave your dogs for any length of time, number one, they are going to be pleased to see you when you get back and so you usually have a little bit of a love-in session with them. Always, always, on an animal lover's list, the animals come first and I truly think that Kortne was an animal lover. However, in the time-line that has been given and from reading the statements of over-night guest to the apartment (anonymous interview with press) there appear to be no references to taking the dogs out before they bedded down for the night. No mention of preparing fresh water or anything like that.

I just find it odd that the dogs do not appear in the reports of the night. One of the biggest things for me is that the dogs would have needed to go out before bedding down and yet there is no mention of Kortne taking the dogs downstairs and out, even for a quick visit and back inside.

To me, this is huge, because the over-night guest has not mentioned Kortne leaving the apartment to take the dogs out and yet I feel that this would have been one of the things she would have done as she seemed to have loved her dogs.

Sorry for such a ma-hoooo-sive post but one of the great things about WebSleuths is that we can all write our thoughts and they may have something in them, they may not, but we're all working to bring Kortne home.

This is awesome. Palmyra pizza parlor selling 'peace pies' and donating half of the proceeds to the reward fund. Good people.

http://www.ldnews.com/latestnews/ci_21328449

"We intend to do this every day until Kortne is home," Mazzocca said. "We just want to do whatever we can to help the family."

Anything that brings awareness to Kortne being missing is great. Anything that puts pressure on the person or persons that may have/or have harmed Kortne is freaking fantastic in my book. It's about time!
I'm kind of enjoying the anger it's producing in some quarters, that is going to make LE take more notice of them.

Thanks for the article above, Knox.

I believe him. As a young adult I don't think any of my male friends would have been too concerned with my whereabouts, considering the lifestyle I led. Kortne was obviously livid with everyone AND snookered. My gut is that she DID return and confront the neighbor again, possibly while taking out the dog. CP had passed out by that time and, in the morning,
hung over and groggy. Likely the reason it just came to him she was gone while he was getting coffee to combat his hangover. I don't see any reason why he would be required to check if her belongings were in the house or her keys in her vehicle?

My money is on that neighbor. But I've been wrong, of course.

MOO

He does sound believable. Thinking back to my youth, there were a few times I drank, stayed up late, then got up with only a few hours sleep. I wasn't the most observant person on the planet, so I give CP a pass on that one.

I'm a giant fish, I keep flip-flopping on what I think happened to Kortne. Until new details are released, there is nothing to do but rehash the few known facts. Thank you to all the arm-flailers (loved that term Jury
icon14.gif
) who are keeping her case at the top of the page.

He does sound believable. Thinking back to my youth, there were a few times I drank, stayed up late, then got up with only a few hours sleep. I wasn't the most observant person on the planet, so I give CP a pass on that one.

I'm a giant fish, I keep flip-flopping on what I think happened to Kortne. Until new details are released, there is nothing to do but rehash the few known facts. Thank you to all the arm-flailers (loved that term Jury
icon14.gif
) who are keeping her case at the top of the page.

Actually in college, I usually could ONLY sleep for 3-4 hours after a night of partying. Dunno how common that is. Also I'm still not sure how much was an actual effect of the partying and how much it was caused by me waking up at 6 or. 7 to use the bathroom, then feeling incredibly lazy for having spent the night not working and therefore I had to get up and do something productive. I'm compulsive like that.

I think if there were 2 large dogs wiggle-waggling to go outside you might be tempted to at least take a look around for your hostess before you left the apartment.

Do you want me to take the dogs out? Should I bring you back a coffee and chocolate glazed from the convenience store? (Nah, I’ll send you a text when I get there.)

Actually in college, I usually could ONLY sleep for 3-4 hours after a night of partying. Dunno how common that is. Also I'm still not sure how much was an actual effect of the partying and how much it was caused by me waking up at 6 or. 7 to use the bathroom, then feeling incredibly lazy for having spent the night not working and therefore I had to get up and do something productive. I'm compulsive like that.

You say 'compulsive' like it's a bad thing.

Alcohol keeps me awake. The last thing I need before bed is brandy. Unless I just bought a really great book.

This is awesome. Palmyra pizza parlor selling 'peace pies' and donating half of the proceeds to the reward fund. Good people.

http://www.ldnews.com/latestnews/ci_21328449

"We intend to do this every day until Kortne is home," Mazzocca said. "We just want to do whatever we can to help the family."

Wow, that's a really nice thing. Tomorrow evening, we're going to go to where they're selling the Kortne shirts, I think. If they still have them. Guess we'll pick up a Peace Pie.

I'm still not getting this "peace girl" being in all of these altercations...weird.

Wow, that's a really nice thing. Tomorrow evening, we're going to go to where they're selling the Kortne shirts, I think. If they still have them. Guess we'll pick up a Peace Pie.

Will be going after work to get mine as well.

I'm still not getting this "peace girl" being in all of these altercations...weird.

I agree. I can't help but think it was due to either alcohol or some other substance (spiked drink?). We don't know if Kortne ingested anything, either voluntarily or unknowingly, that might have caused a change in her mood or behavior. I wish someone who was with her that night would spill all....not publicly, but to LE and the family. Hopefully they have already.

I can't get her off my mind. She reminds me so much of my niece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV