PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On tonight's report on WHP 21, the image they show of the first page of the search warrant references "Criminal Homicide". The first search warrant referenced "Kidnapping". Is this all standard procedure?

If so, this is further along than I thought. I predict an arrest early next week.

On tonight's report on WHP 21, the image they show of the first page of the search warrant references "Criminal Homicide". The first search warrant referenced "Kidnapping". Is this all standard procedure?

They must have evidence that Kortne's deceased.

Even without a body, if there's enough evidence to conclude that life is no longer sustainable, they can charge homicide, I believe.

I wonder where she is.

Criminal Homicide, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania-

(a)Offense Defined:
A person is guilty of criminal homicide if he intentionally, knowingly, recklessly or negligently causes the death of another human being
(b)Classification
Criminal homicide shall be classified as murder, voluntary manslaughter, or involuntary manslaughter

To me, this indicates that LE believes or knows that Kortne is dead.

She didn't wander away.

:'( this is not what I wanted to hear before I went to bed.

If so, this is further along than I thought. I predict an arrest early next week.
I agree. Actually, I had expected a named POI or suspect already. If indeed as some expect there are 2 people involved then lets hope one of them had a somewhat lesser role and will tell on the other. I am not very hopeful for a positive outcome at the moment, but as long as there is no body there is hope I guess.

Rodriguez and best friend Cody Pruett drove from downtown Harrisburg in that same Acura with Kortne Stouffer early Sunday July 29th.

“My son, he's spoken to officers four, five days in a row,” stated Milton Rodriguez Sr., father of Milt. According to Rodriguez's dad, Pruett and Stouffer dropped Rodriguez off around 2 a.m.

Pruett then spent the night at Stouffer's Palmyra apartment a few blocks from the Rodriguez home.

Pruett says he woke up Sunday morning and Kortne was gone, he headed back to the rodriguez home

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/sto...-people-to-see-go/bAX_BcURmEiXYJ72b7K8LA.cspx

So he dropped the car owner at his house, took the car to KS's...got up at 730 or so and went to get coffee and then went to car owner's home. I wonder if LE saw the car at KS's place? Do they have sleep over guy on tape also getting in/out of car? Wonder if car owner walked over between the hours of 400 and 730 am and got his car?

These recent developments are making me sick. It's not looking good for KS. . .or CP and MR for that matter. :(

These recent developments are making me sick. It's not looking good for KS. . .or CP and MR for that matter. :(

Yeah, I never thought it looked good for Kortne, to be honest. Just didn't make sense for her to run off; if she had phoned someone, for instance, to come get her, LE would not be all over these two the way they are. And she seems to be close to her family.

Her car keys were found in her car which may be an indication that someone removed Kortne from the area in her own vehicle and then later returned her car to the laneway and took off.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...sappeared-without-a-trace-from-her-apartment/

That's a possibility and Mr Overnight has said HE drove HER car that night, hasn't he?
Why leave the keys in the car? If Mr Overnight was involved in what happened to Kortne and her car was used then why not take the keys back to the apt with him and leave them there? Leaving them in the car just makes stuff look off right away.

Why leave the keys in the car? If Mr Overnight was involved in what happened to Kortne and her car was used then why not take the keys back to the apt with him and leave them there? Leaving them in the car just makes stuff look off right away.

Maybe if you knew a dog or dogs were going to go nuts if you walked back into the house to drop the keys off, and you knew there was a neighbour who liked calling 911, you'd figure it was less of a risk just to leave them there?

This is heartbreaking. IMO, this isn't standard procedure and means they have some very good reason to believe Kortne is deceased. I pray we don't have another one that goes unsolved with no answers for a grieving family and no justice for the victim.

I am holding out hope that Kortne will come home, no matter what, and that whoever is responsible for her disappearance is held accountable.

That's a possibility and Mr Overnight has said HE drove HER car that night, hasn't he?

I don't believe he stated he drove Kortne's car....that was just speculation based on him being the DD. In any event, why not drop Kortne off first and go home with your best bud for the night?

This just crossed my mind though...

Last Friday was when the parents said they received new leads that led them to believe that she was still alive.

Didn't this new development state that the warrants were issued last Friday??

Those would be two very conflicting developments on the same day if in fact the "criminal homicide" on the warrant issued meant something more than just filling in an empty space on the warrant application.

In the comments section of the following article from Pennlive.com are statements from an individual who claims to know facts about the case. He consistently misspells one of the party's name so I'm not sure how much stock I put in his statements but one thing caught my eye.

<modsnip>

EDIT: I do see from an earlier WHP 21 report that KS's mother speculated that the 2nd call may have been due to her screaming.

In the comments section of the following article from Pennlive.com are statements from an individual who claims to know facts about the case. He consistently misspells one of the party's name so I'm not sure how much stock I put in his statements but one thing caught my eye.

<modsnip>

EDIT: I do see from an earlier WHP 21 report that KS's mother speculated that the 2nd call may have been due to her screaming.

No one's reported screaming that I know of.

If it's true, it's inexcusable for LE to have left the scene without talking to anyone.

I still strongly suspect that LE never got out of the patrol car at 4:31 am.

If there was screaming, I sincerely doubt the neighbor wouldn't have answered LE's knock. It's not believable.

I'm even more interested in why the wall sharing neighbor 'heard nothing' - twice.

No one's reported screaming that I know of.

If it's true, it's inexcusable for LE to have left the scene without talking to anyone.

I still strongly suspect that LE never got out of the patrol car at 4:31 am.

If there was screaming, I sincerely doubt the neighbor wouldn't have answered LE's knock. It's not believable.

I'm even more interested in why the wall sharing neighbor 'heard nothing' - twice.

Sadly, I think LE knows they dropped the ball, and they are in CYA mode. That's why this has been such a quiet investigation. They don't want to answer questions about what they did on that second call until after this case is wrapped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro