PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catch him in yet another slight variation of the story?

There are holes in CP's story. Knock vs no knock is not the only questionable element here, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if it WASNT LE that was knocking at the door?

Article posted last night at Pennlive.com, contains some new details, new to me at least:

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/08/anne_reeves_missing_womans_dad.html

Scott Stouffer:
“We crawled into every nook and cranny of that house and searched it from top to bottom several times to make sure we didn’t miss anything. ... We talked to all the neighbors and went through all her phone contacts. We were definitely suspicious because that was not her nature.”

IMO, this indicates there was no apparent evidence of a crime.

Such a sad article, her brother must be devastated with "what if's." What if I had gone out with her that night, etc.

Wouldn't I love to know what made Saturday rough for Kortne! Poor girl.

And yes, I sure don't envy her brother right now. Sending good thoughts his way.

Whether LE knocked or not, does not make me think they did anything to Kortne, if that is being suggested...just that there is a chance there was a lazy or less-than-dutiful LEO on duty. But if the officer really did not knock, would he have admitted to it, to his supervisor, once she came up missing? Only he/she may know.

I guess IF they did knock and the male is saying Kortne did not hear them either, that could be surmised by the fact that she did not answer it, I guess.

Yet it seems that CP and MR are the sole targets - to the best of our knowledge - of the investigation.

I'd like to know if LE is looking at neighbors or possible stranger attack. A narrow focus isn't usually good - unless it's correct.

Scott Stouffer:
“We crawled into every nook and cranny of that house and searched it from top to bottom several times to make sure we didn’t miss anything. ... We talked to all the neighbors and went through all her phone contacts. We were definitely suspicious because that was not her nature.”

IMO, this indicates there was no apparent evidence of a crime.

Exactly!
Esp with the dog in the home.

But it seems her troubles started earlier that day!

Yet it seems that CP and MR are the sole targets - to the best of our knowledge - of the investigation.

I'd like to know if LE is looking at neighbors or possible stranger attack. A narrow focus isn't usually good - unless it's correct.

I think because they were the last to be with her or to see her besides the Officers that spoke to her!

Has anyone seen her BF?
has he made any statements?
Did we find out where he was that evening?

Exactly!
Esp with the dog in the home.

But it seems her troubles started earlier that day!

I've had lots of crummy days and needed to unwind in the evening.

Could have been anything-

I tore my favorite yoga pants, my hair looks crappy, my neighbor's getting on my last nerve, my boyfriend's not here, I had to plunge the toilet myself, Sheetz was swamped with RVs and I had to wait 10 minutes for a gas pump...

Having a bad day and needing to blow off steam isn't necessarily an indicator of trouble that would contribute to her disappearance, IMO.

Could be, I guess. I don't personally see having a bad day as a rare thing.

Maybe my life's screwed up. IDK.

I've had lots of crummy days and needed to unwind in the evening.

Could have been anything-

I tore my favorite yoga pants, my hair looks crappy, my neighbor's getting on my last nerve, my boyfriend's not here, I had to plunge the toilet myself, Sheetz was swamped with RVs and I had to wait 10 minutes for a gas pump...

Having a bad day and needing to blow off steam isn't necessarily an indicator of trouble that would contribute to her disappearance, IMO.

Could be, I guess. I don't personally see having a bad day as a rare thing.

Maybe my life's screwed up. IDK.

Well, her bad day got progressively worse!

We all have bad days sure but hers went from bad to tragic!

As they say in missing persons cases you have to go back to the days and weeks before they disappeared!

Well, her bad day got progressively worse!

We all have bad days sure but hers went from bad to tragic!

As they say in missing persons cases you have to go back to the days and weeks before they disappeared!

Agreed.

It would be good to hear from the BF or the neighbors.

Also, I wonder if LE looked for signs of stranger abduction in the backyard or alley.

Article posted last night at Pennlive.com, contains some new details, new to me at least:

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/08/anne_reeves_missing_womans_dad.html

snipped-
Wendy went to Kortne’s apartment and found it open and her beloved black Lab alone.

ugh- there we go with the dog again, one or two, not that it probably matters..........
and still don't know if she worked on Sat- are events leading up to Sat nite possibly important? Why had she had a rough day.

Perhaps not a lot of new information in this link below, but a few details and perhaps some clarifications. Information is from MR as reported by abc27 news

peeps: if you cannot link it you can't post it or discuss it. We also never allow copy and paste of comments. Thanks so much.

Wendy went to Kortne’s apartment and found it open and her beloved black Lab alone. It was obvious the dog had not been walked or fed in quite a while

1. When did boyfriend's dad come and get his dog? Before Friday/Saturday? Why? Had KS and her boyfriend "had a fight and broken up?". The second dog is also a clue, I believe. I can't find the article that stated the father picked up the dog.

2. How many dogs did LE see? How many people with KS did LE see?

3. Was KS so agitated that CP said "let's go for a ride in your car and calm down"? Therefore, the reason for them not answering door. I know he said he didn't hear them but had to come up with some story to cover his *advertiser censored**. I think this is the reason nothing seemed amiss at the apartment.

4. LE last saw KS at 3:45. I believe something happened between then and 7:30 am when CP was seen on the video. Did he drop her car back at her place, left the keys in the car, never went back into apartment and walked to get his coffee. How far away is the store he was seen in from KS's apartment?

I think LE knows the who but needs the "what, when and why". Waiting on someone to slip up. I hope for this family's sake.

Thanks for letting me ramble on and on....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member