PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bumping the older, previous MSM articles for reference.

If I let you drive my car, drop me off at home and potentially commit a crime, does that mean everyone can monitor and question every move I make on fb too including photos (information) that have absolutely nothing to do with the case?

The warrant for his car doesn't make him a suspect. The car was used by CP...not MR.

I'm up for digging up information...quality information. I'm not up for having a discussion about a new profile pic with his hand at a certain spot. I understand...we're bored...no new info...it sucks. But that's not the way to go about it.

cw028- what do you think happened? Do you think the night's activities have anything to do with Kortne missing, or do you think, in your opinion, something else is at play here?

I don't understand why someone who has been named in the media via search warrants and has been interviewed on video by the media keeps his information public. It invites scrutiny. But, hey, that's just me and my personal opinion on the matter.

Tweet from Brett Faulds (@actorbrett33), last Friday, August 17:

"Missing Kortne Stouffer's case appeared on Americas Most Wanted tonight. The next development will be the FBI's involvement early next week." (emphasis mine)

If I let you drive my car, drop me off at home and potentially commit a crime, does that mean everyone can monitor and question every move I make on fb too including photos (information) that have absolutely nothing to do with the case?

The warrant for his car doesn't make him a suspect. The car was used by CP...not MR.

I'm up for digging up information...quality information. I'm not up for having a discussion about a new profile pic with his hand at a certain spot. I understand...we're bored...no new info...it sucks. But that's not the way to go about it.

This is a major point for me. MR, Jr did not return to Kortne's apartment with Guest that morning. No good reason for Guest to protect him had he returned with them, IMO.

This is a major point for me. MR, Jr did not return to Kortne's apartment with Guest that morning. No good reason for Guest to protect him had he returned with them, IMO.

Is there a reason you refer to CP as "Guest" and not by his initials as you do for MR? It is hard enough to follow posts with initials when you follow several cases like I do, but to try and remember what each poster names each player will be even worse...

If LE does not name any POI's and if nothing is coming out from LE, I am not sure what there is to talk about, really. We don't know if Kortne walked, was carried, or was driven away and there seems to be no way to find out. We really only know the last official sighting of her to be when LE saw her in response to the first 911 call. Anything after that call is speculation.

Is there a reason you refer to CP as "Guest" and not by his initials as you do for MR? It is hard enough to follow posts with initials when you follow several cases like I do, but to try and remember what each poster names each player will be even worse...

I believe early on, I referred to him as Guest to distinguish him from Kortne's acquaintances/friends that she went out with that evening once MSM reported that one of Kortne's acquaintances/friends slept in her apartment that evening.

If I recall correctly, he had not been named yet in MSM. I believe others referred to him as Sleepover Guy.

If there are no knew developments from LE as reported by the family spokesperson according to Penn Live, perhaps, Father will clarify some things this evening on HLN.

I'm not home. If anything new comes on HLN, would someone please post a general overview

Not much, just should I look for it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For example, I wish someone would clarify whether or not the neighbor/tenant called in the first complaint. My impression is that another "neighbor" called in to police the first time.

I do believe, however, that the neighbor/tenant called in the second complaint of stomping and banging coming from Kortne's apartment, according to a few MSM reports.

JVM Show:

JVM: K's Dad personally questioned Guest for about 45 min.

Father: ...that's a tough question [Do you believe CP?]...but, it's difficult...

Kortne's dad is now...saying he would like to believe the sleepover friend, but it is difficult, since he is the last known person to see her. JVM talking about the two men being questioned; also wondering about the 2nd 911 call, how is it possible no one answered the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme