PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is anything on ABC27, it is NOT a lead story!

LivingJuicy, You could go towards that area to get to Ocean City, but it is not the most direct way and there are much more rural areas on the eastern shore of Maryland directly on the way to Ocean City. Parts of the eastern shore of Maryland harken back 50 years or more!

Thanks, I'll start breathing now :)

It was busy in Palmyra that night.

Does anyone find it odd that Kortne went out after her boyfriend was arrested? Maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way, but if my SO was arrested, I'd either be right beside him or doing by best to get him out, not going out dancing. Any thoughts?

If I put myself in K's shoes, no. I'm not beside him at the station when I just got busted in April and he's been busted before.

I'd want to know if anyone I know who has any connection to LE might be able to give me some idea and/or information about what will happen to him, and/or when or if he's getting out.

Chlorine leak in York, girl attacked by dogs, police chief's son arrested for selling his father's guns for heroin, Joe Biden in York this weekend, nothing about Kortne yet!

Whoa, Nellie - it appears that, after some cursory research on my part, one of the people arrested at Kortne's apartment *may* be the son of a local police chief, whom Juicy *may* have mentioned earlier.

That has not been stated in MSM, I have not run DNA, etc. etc. but I believe it's highly likely and merits further research. I normally wouldn't post something I hadn't researched more, but I will be out tonight and won't be able to hop back on until tomorrow...

Well, we're up to sports and Penn State football on ABC27. Not holding out much hope for any info about Kortne, but I'll watch until 6:30!

UPDATED

Jasinski said that when police arrived, there were seven people, including Stouffer, in the apartment.

"Kortne was the only one who was 21 years or over," he said.

Jasinski said that Burke and Bowman were the only two of the six underage people at the party who tested positive for alcohol. No other underage drinking citations are expected to be filed, he said.

The chief said police contacted Burdge's and Bowman's parents that night, then took the two men home.

"It all started with underage drinking," Jasinski said of the police calls that night at Stouffer's apartment.

http://www.ldnews.com/announcements/ci_21427918/police-release-new-info-missing-woman-case

The first time police responded was at 9:05 p.m. Saturday, July 28, after they received a complaint about underage drinking at the apartment. Jasinski declined to identify who called police about the underage drinking.

As a result of that first call, police have now charged two men with underage drinking. The citations were filed Wednesday with District Judge Carl Garver's office in Palmyra.

http://www.ldnews.com/announcements/ci_21427918/police-release-new-info-missing-woman-case

Some underage kids get charged with underage drinking on the spot.

And other underage kids get charged a month later with underage drinking.

The first time police responded was at 9:05 p.m. Saturday, July 28, after they received a complaint about underage drinking at the apartment. Jasinski declined to identify who called police about the underage drinking.

As a result of that first call, police have now charged two men with underage drinking. The citations were filed Wednesday with District Judge Carl Garver's office in Palmyra.

does anyone local know if a citation is just an issued piece of paper (ticket) with notice to appear on it - but they dont actually arrest you?

just wondering if these were the "others" that either stayed at her apt. while she went out or were the "others" in the car that mr mentioned...

Where is Kortne's BF in all this?

Was he there at this gathering?

How old is K's BF?

When was he arrested? At this gathering?

How old is K's BF?

Present
Yes
Yes
Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How old is K's BF?

the bf was arrested at this gathering ... idk about the other.. :/

eta: i read that wrong....duh, lol i need to sleep...sorry

How old is K's BF?

So...is he underage?

If so, that's 3 underage drinkers

This 'reporting' if fogging the picture even further.

3 people, 4 people, 8?!

Some underage kids get charged with underage drinking on the spot.

And other underage kids get charged a month later with underage drinking.

Maybe the inebriation detection system was being recalibrated.

UPDATED

Jasinski said that when police arrived, there were seven people, including Stouffer, in the apartment.

"Kortne was the only one who was 21 years or over," he said.

Jasinski said that Burke and Bowman were the only two of the six underage people at the party who tested positive for alcohol. No other underage drinking citations are expected to be filed, he said.

The chief said police contacted Burdge's and Bowman's parents that night, then took the two men home.

"It all started with underage drinking," Jasinski said of the police calls that night at Stouffer's apartment.

Kortne was the only one who was 21 or over...
sounds like she was hosting a gathering of BF's friends?

So where's all that beer now? Underagers always put money in a pile and the overage person buys the beer..........so what happened to the beer is it still in the apartment? Any of the guys come back for it later in the night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!