PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...is he underage?

If so, that's 3 underage drinkers

This 'reporting' if fogging the picture even further.

3 people, 4 people, 8?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the bf is underage from what i have read and ks had been charged with providing him with alcohol... but i dont know if it was that night or from a previous occasion. this is all from reading the links here...

Two of her neighbors said in an interview last week they believe she walked away from her apartment sometime around 4 a.m. and encountered someone who hurt or abducted her.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/in...ase_report_of_under.html#incart_river_default

So am I interpreting this accurately?

K's two neighbors, in an interview, have told a reporter that they believe Kortne walked away about 4:00 AM and was abducted outside? IMO, clearly not pointing fingers at CP.

Where's the alien spaceship icon?

So Kortne had at least a half dozen or so males in the apartment that night, it seems. Not likely, IMO, that she met up with another, unrelated and unknown suspect later on.

Not one of Kortne's friends has her missing flyer as their profile photo...and some have changed their photos recently. This is just plain weird to me.

Not one of Kortne's friends has her missing flyer as their profile photo...and some have changed their photos recently. This is just plain weird to me.

It seems like a lot of them have a picture of themselves with Kortne though. Yes, the poster would be more helpful, but it's not like they are all ignoring the fact that she's missing, MOO.

Two of her neighbors said in an interview last week they believe she walked away from her apartment sometime around 4 a.m. and encountered someone who hurt or abducted her.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/in...ase_report_of_under.html#incart_river_default

K's two neighbors, in an interview, have told a reporter that they believe Kortne walked away about 4:00 AM and was abducted outside? IMO, clearly not pointing fingers at CP.

I thought that was a total crock too. I'm at a frickin dinner meeting, can't keep up.

It seems like a lot of them have a picture of themselves with Kortne though. Yes, the poster would be more helpful, but it's not like they are all ignoring the fact that she's missing, MOO.

I am only seeing a few with photos of Kortne...not counting family. But, whatever.

interesting that they say she walked away around 4am and someone HURT her...then the part about abduction....

Now, I will join those other posters who have asked:

Release and/or confirm the name of the LE Officer who arrived at Kortne's apartment in response to the final call into LE.

How would releasing/confirming his name harm/hinder/complicate this investigation?

I'm open to an explanation.

So Kortne had at least a half dozen or so males in the apartment that night, it seems. Not likely, IMO, that she met up with another, unrelated and unknown suspect later on.

Correct, but important to note: The gathering where people were arrested is NOT the same as the "gathering" where KS disappeared. They were on the same night, yes, but separated by arrests/KS going out dancing.

Another note: The news article referencing "three men" that went with her to the hardware bar does NOT say that "three men" were with her when she LEFT the hardware bar. MR and CP have not placed anyone there but themselves. .. and they would want to if it were true, to take some of the heat off of their own shoulders.

Lastly. . .that article about the body found in a field is scary to me. How many relatively recent missing 20 year old women are there around here? What're the chances. ..

I'm going to disagree. Having followed anothe recent missing 21 year old's case, i know that MS's face was ALL OVER Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.

KS has 1200 'friends'. I think the absence of involvement is glaringly obvious.

Now, I will join those other posters who have asked:

Release and/or confirm the name of the LE Officer who arrived at Kortne's apartment in response to the final call into LE.

How would releasing/confirming his name harm/hinder/complicate this investigation?

I'm open to an explanation.

the only thing i can think of would be that it could open up outside investigations of le and the second officer now rather than later in regards to why he did not make sure everyone was ok after all of the hub-bub that had carried on there that night. if they dont find her soon and find her safe then i could see the family going after le and the officer individually for not protecting her.

my family is all le, so i understand about high/low priority calls and well fare checks... in this case i truly believe that they had a responsibility to make sure everyone was ok - ts and ks... it does not seem that they did this and now one of the citizens is missing. moo

Correct, but important to note: The gathering where people were arrested is NOT the same as the "gathering" where KS disappeared. They were on the same night, yes, but separated by arrests/KS going out dancing.

Another note: The news article referencing "three men" that went with her to the hardware bar does NOT say that "three men" were with her when she LEFT the hardware bar. MR and CP have not placed anyone there but themselves. .. and they would want to if it were true, to take some of the heat off of their own shoulders.

Lastly. . .that article about the body found in a field is scary to me. How many relatively recent missing 20 year old women are there around here? What're the chances. ..

about the body, i was thinking the same thing - but then i read one of the earlier reports and the woman was described as "unresponsive" so im thinking that whoever she is she hadnt been there that long nor dead for very long...jmho..could still be her tho... sad for whoever it may be...

I'm not sure I'd be too worried yet Andrea. If it is Kortne in Montgomery County, whoever did it would have to be really stupid to dump a body in an area much more highly populated than it is out here. If they drove 90 minutes west of here instead of east, there are areas where no one would ever find a body!

I know they were separate gatherings...but it is possible one of the younger fellows had her car at some point and came back, or more than one.

As far as the body...not sure what to think.

Agree. IMO, chances are zero to none.

I know they were separate gatherings...but it is possible one of the younger fellows had her car at some point and came back, or more than one.

As far as the body...not sure what to think.

the younger guys could have had her car and apt. while she was out at the club??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member