PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More and more I get the feeling the LD don't want Kortne found. They aren't searching and I think the family should start using the lawyer to get some answers. Makes u wonder if there's a cover up going on here.....

The family already has a lawyer and several searches have been made, done. They however wouldn't allow the public to participate which I found odd, because they would have had tons of help from locals helping search and could have covered a very large area.

Question: Why wasn't Kortne cited for providing alcohol to minors during this last dust-up? Too bad, because she would have been safe if arrested that night.

Where are you, Kortne?

I hope this case picks up and something comes to a head soon because information has been glaringly absent. It's been a month!

JMO.

Question: Why wasn't Kortne cited for providing alcohol to minors during this last dust-up? Too bad, because she would have been safe if arrested that night.

Where are you, Kortne?

I hope this case picks up and something comes to a head soon because information has been glaringly absent. It's been a month!

JMO.

I was wondering that too...maybe that is part of why LE has been rather quiet on this case. They probably should have taken her in, and then she may not have gone out to the bars, and etc...

I'm so sad tonight. Ugh. I love how much we all care. Jury is right that no one on her FB is really present. Come on LE! Give me more about te neighbors please!!! I'm still on that side of the fence. Where is this young girl??? Her family is dying here and my heart hurts too!!

I wonder why le waited so long to put out the names of the two unerage partygoers?

Eta: nellie is sneekin around on the kindle fire --- lol i cant stay away

From Cassell's Link:

Wed Aug 29 2012 7:21 PM

After midnight, she went with some male acquaintenances to her apartment in Palmyra.

Surely those neighbors know whether or not it was one male or more, at the time she came home. I can't see MR lying about being there, when all that stuff was going on right in the downstairs area.

I was wondering that too...maybe that is part of why LE has been rather quiet on this case. They probably should have taken her in, and then she may not have gone out to the bars, and etc...

The BF appears to have been the only one singled out earlier that evening. No one else.

Believe that's why Kortne was steaming. Other 2 underage drinkers, one who had just 2 mo. ago been underage drinking & driving, were driven home to their families.

Why would LE cite Kortne for providing alcohol to minors [this time], if LE obviously as we learned today, did not cite the underage drinkers?

The BF appears to have been the only one singled out earlier that evening. No one else.

Believe that's why Kortne was steaming. Other 2 underage drinkers, one who had just 2 mo. ago been underage drinking & driving, were driven home to their families.

Why would LE cite Kortne for providing alcohol to minors, if LE obviously as we learned today, did not cite the underage drinkers?

She should have been relieved she was not charged for a second offense-isn't this what she was charged with in April? And why wasn't she charged? That is my question.

The family already has a lawyer and several searches have been made, done. They however wouldn't allow the public to participate which I found odd, because they would have had tons of help from locals helping search and could have covered a very large area.

I'm probably not the only one here who has suggested TES to the family. At this point, it's confounding why broader searches haven't been conducted.

If they think she's elsewhere, they must have some idea where 'elsewhere' is. If a vehicle of interest used the turnpike, there are cameras. There are cameras at every traffic signal on 322/422. So if they're not looking for a car, WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?!

It doesn't seem like they're looking for Kortne.

I'm wondering if the delay in underage drinking citations was part of a proposed info exchange. Maybe MB & CB had nothing to bargain with.

That's kinda weak, isn't it?

This is going to go cold pretty soon. There's literally nothing for the press to even cover. What are they going to say? 'No Kortne Stouffer again today'

That's crappy.

Wish I could have made the benefit tonight. I saw there was another scheduled for Sept 8th, but when I clicked the link, it was dead.

Dead ends everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recall only one search...there were more?

She should have been relieved she was not charged for a second offense-isn't this what she was charged with in April? And why wasn't she charged? That is my question.

IMO, Kortne was not charged only because LE did not and was not going to charge the 2 minors.

From Cassell's Link:

Wed Aug 29 2012 7:21 PM

After midnight, she went with some male acquaintenances to her apartment in Palmyra.

Do these releases keep getting stupider? Maybe it's me. Long day.

It can take LE quite a long time to actually file charges sometimes. . .just because it took a month doesn't mean they weren't planning on doing it.

Do these releases keep getting stupider? Maybe it's me. Long day.

Long month...and still no Kortne and no apparent (to us) new leads. And no...it's not you!

From JurysOut post above:

"I'm wondering if the delay in underage drinking citations was part of a proposed info exchange."

Could be. Could be.

Why did they drive the 2 underage drinkers home? How come the parents did not come get their children themselves, or be asked to come get them at the police station? How did they get there to begin with- were there any vehicles left at the apt?
Did someone return in the wee hours to pick up a vehicle?

What happened to the other underage people who supposedly did not 'test' positive for alcohol? (how does that work anyway?? let me smell your breath?) Were they told to go home? Leave? What?
Was someone left in the apt. after Kortne left?

(eta- i knew someone caught underage drinking, and they sure as heck didn't get brought home, Oh no, her mommy got to come to the police station at 3 a.m. Mother's day...charges?? More like a ticket and court date
asap)
eta #2- that was the first AND last time :)

It appears that K's BF, and the 2 minors were removed from the apartment. BF charged and jailed. 2 minors removed and not cited, but driven home.

LE had to take the 2 minors out, IMO, because how would it appear to remove the BF from the premises, but not the 2 minors?

BF arrested because he rents and lives in the apartment, and there are complaints of disturbing the peace by the persistent neighbor/s.

LE's goal, IMO, was arrest of K's BF (persistent, ongoing complaints from neighbor).

My dad now retired was a cop-- but i was a constant partier and most of the time the cops would take me home as a favor to my dad and mom who was a dispatcher...even if the other kids got to take off i had to go home... lol

It appears that K's BF, and the 2 minors were removed from the apartment. BF charged and jailed. 2 minors removed and not cited, but driven home.

LE had to take the 2 minors out, IMO, because how would it appear to remove the BF from the premises, but not the 2 minors?

BF arrested because he rents and lives in the apartment, and there are complaints of disturbing the peace by the persistent neighbor/s.

LE's goal, IMO, was arrest of K's BF (persistent, ongoing complaints from neighbor).

Wasnt the bf under house arrest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member