PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many mishandled LE visits, in my opinion. Why weren't Kortne and the underage boys taken in the first time? Why didn't LE make contact the third time? How can charges be brought this many weeks later against some of the boys, or citation given, whatever is happening with that? All very suspicious. Not saying LE has any guilt re: Kortne's disappearance, but they seemed to have made some glaring errors that day.

Good question, especially since there was a party on 4/25/2012 in that same apartment when Kortne was cited then for providing alcohol to minors(s). So three months later, same place, same issue, and Kortne was not cited again? Was BF ever on "house arrest" (reported by Scott Stouffer) or was that said to the public to provide his alibi when BF was in fact in jail for a week for a probation violation? Would BF be allowed to live in a place with someone who had previously been charged with providing alcohol to minors?

Finally, why is BF not leading the charge or helping the family with finding Kortne? Was the relationship even serious?? His silence and invisibility leave a lot of questions unanswered.

Wow.. Ive been catching up on the thread. The found body scared the wits outta me. Very glad it wasnt Kortne, so sorry for whoever it is....

Lots of info coming out today.. things are starting to make sense.

Where are you Kortne??? Maybe today.

I've read so much about this case and come up with such little information. I know you all are feeling the same way. My opinion: no searches? No press conferences? Limited information surrounding the events of that night that can be cited?

The most information that anyone is getting out of this case is coming from comments on news articles etc. The rumors? A lot of them. And no one seems to be coming forward to dispute those rumors with the exception on Kortne's mother, who sadly seems to be in denial.

Again, my opinion.....with the criminal history involved in all parties here and the rumors surrounding drugs, chances are that Kortne and her boyfriend were already being investigated...by the PD? FBI? DEA involvement? It makes sense with all of the limited info here. And I think the only thing CP is guilty of here, is not snitching out the bad guys involved. Take it for what it's worth. This is extremely dangerous territory. Outing people in this "industry" is a death sentence.

I am praying that I'm wrong.

I wouldn't get out the eraser just yet....betting more will comeout on this as it all starts to unravel......Let's just hope many things come out soon so that we can get on with finding her.

Is there any chance that KS's boyfriend was set up by someone to get caught for the parole violation? For example- let's get the boyfriend arrested and out of the way so I/we can get closer to Kortne.

That has been on my mind for weeks....wondering if there are more flys in the ointment. Ulterior motives from the start which started the ball rolling then in a crazy twist of fate things got so out of control so quickly...in so many directions. It almost reminds me of that old movie.....It's a Mad Mad World... way to many people got mixed in.

This is hilarious, but it's also sad because it's the equivalent of what we know in this case.

That's why we're all running in circles, I think.

Something comes out, a week later something slightly different comes out about the same thing.

And then NEW info is released a month later.

It does seem like a fox in the henhouse is possible on some level. Something's weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm afraid this could get ugly real quick. If I remember correctly, the family had some problems with missing posters being taken down as soon as they put them up. There appears to be a lot more "layers" to Kortne's disappearance and possibly why.

No wonder no one is talking......

Good question, especially since there was a party on 4/25/2012 in that same apartment when Kortne was cited then for providing alcohol to minors(s). So three months later, same place, same issue, and Kortne was not cited again? Was BF ever on "house arrest" (reported by Scott Stouffer) or was that said to the public to provide his alibi when BF was in fact in jail for a week for a probation violation? Would BF be allowed to live in a place with someone who had previously been charged with providing alcohol to minors?

Finally, why is BF not leading the charge or helping the family with finding Kortne? Was the relationship even serious?? His silence and invisibility leave a lot of questions unanswered.

I can't figure out the underage drinking thing.

How many people were there? I know the article said something about the only two who were drinking - which we know would be three, including the BF -
so maybe if those people said Kortne had no idea they were drinking, she wouldn't be charged. Say they brought vodka in a red bull can - there are a lot of ___& red bull (or Monster) 'cocktails'

Pretty weak, I know. I can't think of another reason she wasn't charged.

Is there any chance that KS's boyfriend was set up by someone to get caught for the parole violation? For example- let's get the boyfriend arrested and out of the way so I/we can get closer to Kortne.

Good point.

Did Kortne's friends like the BF? CP had only met the BF a month before.

I've read so much about this case and come up with such little information. I know you all are feeling the same way. My opinion: no searches? No press conferences? Limited information surrounding the events of that night that can be cited?

The most information that anyone is getting out of this case is coming from comments on news articles etc. The rumors? A lot of them. And no one seems to be coming forward to dispute those rumors with the exception on Kortne's mother, who sadly seems to be in denial.

Again, my opinion.....with the criminal history involved in all parties here and the rumors surrounding drugs, chances are that Kortne and her boyfriend were already being investigated...by the PD? FBI? DEA involvement? It makes sense with all of the limited info here. And I think the only thing CP is guilty of here, is not snitching out the bad guys involved. Take it for what it's worth. This is extremely dangerous territory. Outing people in this "industry" is a death sentence.

I am praying that I'm wrong.

In my opinion, there's no way anything Kortne was doing would have risen to a level that warranted DEA or FBI involvement.

All of the players with any kind of criminal history had arrests or citations for petty crime. These folks are not big time anything, IMO. JMO.

Names of ALL Palmyra Police officers involved in the events of the night in question please.

We've got a fox in the henhouse people. There is no other explanation for the absolute radio silence from local law enforcement. Have you ever heard of a missing persons case with ZERO press conferences and ZERO statements from the local law enforcement?
I can't believe there has not been a press conference and that there is nothing about Kortne on the Palmyra police website. It just doesn't make sense at all.

And didn't the initial MSM reports say the police were called because of a noise complaint regarding her dog?? I guess that was inaccurate.

It does seem like a fox in the henhouse is possible on some level.

Respectfully clipped by me

Perfect way to say it!

The more I research the "minor" players in this case, the more I wonder about this.

I don't feel that there's necessarily direct involvement, but I think there's messiness that *some people* would prefer to keep private. *Some people* appear to have kept other things quiet in the past, which might be indicative of *some people's* character. That's the only way I can think to say it...

Names of ALL Palmyra Police officers involved in the events of the night in question please.

We've got a fox in the henhouse people. There is no other explanation for the absolute radio silence from local law enforcement. Have you ever heard of a missing persons case with ZERO press conferences and ZERO statements from the local law enforcement?

I hope and pray that internal affairs is in control.

I'd like to see more PSP involvement. Palmyra has a VERY small police department.

They may be involved, but we don't know it.

We locals should email Palmyra PD and ask for a press release or something.

I'll do it.

What do you want me to ask them, in addition to WTH have you been doing and the names of all officers involved and transcripts of the 911 calls that have already been widely paraphrased?

I'll send from my office email, so it will be obviously legit, not a random Internet weirdo.

ETA: Although I don't deny being an internet weirdo

Fyi...

yes, it appeared in the ldlnews on 8/9/2012, article "palmyra police last to see stouffer," and took the info directly from the ema records.

First one on the scene was patrolman timothy lengle, second responding officer was lt. James hunt.

Sorry, i can't link -i am on my ipad.

There were 3 underage drinkers at Kortne's; did the other 2 young men go to school with Kortne's boyfriend? Do they live in Palmyra or surrounding cities?

The article is somewhat confusing the way it is written. My understanding is that Lt. Hunt was listed as the "Investigating Officer", not the responding officer. The responding officer was likely a patrolman. Hunt's role was more overseeing, making sure i's were dotted and t's were crossed and keeping the chief in the loop. Lengle may have been the officer to respond at the 4:12 call but Palmyra usually has at least two officers out on weekend nights and I've sometimes seen three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8