PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
was the gas station closer to Rodriguez? wondering why KS didn't just leave her car at home. she and CP take the Acura and pick up Rodriguez at his house? I guess I am wondering why they needed the gas station? could it be the original plan was at end of the evening to have CP drop off KS at gas station and they each go their separate ways?

It's actually closer to her apartment, but not by much.

Thanks, it never ocurred to me that it was her landlord (i don't think i would ever have the nerve to call a landlord of my own at 4 AM, never mind, someone else's landlord! Gah!) Does anyone know how far away Kortne's landlord lives?

He's a local but I can't give any specifics of course.

Thanks, it never ocurred to me that it was her landlord (i don't think i would ever have the nerve to call a landlord of my own at 4 AM, never mind, someone else's landlord! Gah!) Does anyone know how far away Kortne's landlord lives?

I believe the landlord lives out-of-state, per an earlier post.

Kortne was at The Gas Station (a bar/restaurant). She rode downtown Harrisburg with CP and jr.

We don't know if she had her car at The Gas Station. We do not know if her car was at her apartment the whole time. All we know is that her car was at her place Monday with the keys inside.

The police never knocked on the next door neighbors door when they returned the second time. They only showed up 30 minutes after the call was made and left within 5 minutes. They never made an attempt to contact next door neighbor and never knocked on his door. He is not speaking because his attorney (who he works for) told him not to speak to any reporters etc, he has coorperated with police and has spoken to them regularly. HE goes to work and comes straight home... just like the downstairs neighbor he is being harassed by locals from all of this. He came outside the first time when police were first called because Kortne was threatening and banging on the downstairs neighbors windows, when he came out she went after him trying to kick him and her friend CP stepped in between it.

Like I said before TS is a great close friend of our family and I really can't see him hurting a fly.

I would really like to know if this is really what happened. It really sounds like Kortne was flying high this night.....I can't imagine ever banging on my neighbors windows and threatening them.

IMO ~ I think the famiy is withholding info bc maybe they never really knew some of the things they have had to learn about KS during this hard time / maybe they are having a hard time dealing with the things tha have been disclosed to them.
As for people seeking eagl advice. If I was ANYONE in this case I would have a lawyer on day ONE. Quotes can be easily taken out of context from the media and some people just dont think before they talk. The details that have been coming out sure are matching the local rumors.... I sure hope the rest of the chit chat is turns out differently. In prior posts - I have read the question of who or what would she owe money too? If its going to be mentioned as a detail to the pubic / since they are so limited.... I would THINK that may have something to do with whats going on. I THINK as peculiar as the story is and as limited as the details are that the answer lies within the money thats owed and not the sleepover guy, MR or the neighbors.:maddening:

IMO ~ I think the famiy is withholding info bc maybe they never really knew some of the things they have had to learn about KS during this hard time / maybe they are having a hard time dealing with the things tha have been disclosed to them.
As for people seeking eagl advice. If I was ANYONE in this case I would have a lawyer on day ONE. Quotes can be easily taken out of context from the media and some people just dont think before they talk. The details that have been coming out sure are matching the local rumors.... I sure hope the rest of the chit chat is turns out differently. In prior posts - I have read the question of who or what would she owe money too? If its going to be mentioned as a detail to the pubic / since they are so limited.... I would THINK that may have something to do with whats going on. I THINK as peculiar as the story is and as limited as the details are that the answer lies within the money thats owed and not the sleepover guy, MR or the neighbors.:maddening:

The money issue may have just come up due to her father trying to figure out who could have any motive to harm Kortne. I don't see much of a logical time frame for anyone else to slip into this mess of a night/morning besides those involved. If someone wanted money from her and thought she had it in her apartment, he would have gone up there, IMO, and the sleepover guy would have seen him. Sleepover guy would want to point a finger at someone else if he could, IMO.

As for people seeking eagl advice. If I was ANYONE in this case I would have a lawyer on day ONE. Quotes can be easily taken out of context from the media and some people just dont think before they talk. The details that have been coming out sure are matching the local rumors.... I sure hope the rest of the chit chat is turns out differently. In prior posts - I have read the question of who or what would she owe money too? If its going to be mentioned as a detail to the pubic / since they are so limited.... I would THINK that may have something to do with whats going on. I THINK as peculiar as the story is and as limited the details are that the answer lies within the money thats owed and not the sleepover guy, MR or the neighbors.:maddening:

BBM

money owed? There's been no mention on MSM about money owed. Please provide link. Thanks

BBM

money owed? There's been no mention on MSM about money owed. Please provide link. Thanks

It is in the PennLive article...her dad said she argued with someone at the bar to whom she owed money...

IMO of course.. what if the argument at the bar had her so worried making her act so erratic (behaviors) the rest of the night? How much money are we taking about?

IF she was worried about the guy/money thing...maybe that is why she wanted sleepover guy to spend the night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!