PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about TS, how do we actually know that he works for a lawyer? Seems odd.

Hmm, could have sworn that somebody in the previous thread had found an older msm article about an accident a few years back that he had been involved in at work as a painter in a warehouse, falling from a lift/scaffolding or something? I'm going to hunt for that post and link.

Bingo - he was injured several years ago in an accident when he was a painter. Knowing a tiny bit about law offices and lawyers, I wonder what capacity TS is in at the law firm. And just what type of law is his employer's practice?

I'm still waiting for answers to my previous questions.

TIA!

Here is a scenario to think about....
I've had a DUI in Lebanon County so I understand the process. This is related to the two underage kids getting charges a month after the party at KS apartment. The process is to take whoever is going to possibly be charged to a local hospital and draw blood to see if alcohol was in the system and how much. This process takes about 3-4 weeks
So the two boys only received their charges a month later because their blood work came back showing they had alcohol in their system therefore drawing the charges. This is related to KS in that she wouldn't have been charged with allowing minors to drink or furnishing alcohol to minors until it was proven that it was indeed alcohol in their systems and not some other drug. KS could very well have some charges against her from this incident that would only have come once the alcohol was confirmed.
So all that to get to this scenario...
Since KS already had a previous charges for a similar incident she could have been very well facing jail time for a 2nd or third offense for a similar incident. Is it so far fetched to think that she knew or thought she may be facing some time in jail and she became very scared of this prospect that she did indeed take off and leave to avoid going to jail once the charges were brought about?

I must also add that the party two-some continues with their partying ways. Really wish they would get serious and at least SHOW some concern or reach out to Kortne's family. That would go further, IMO, than offering to take polygraphs, which are not admissible in court anyway.

Without any other information forthcoming, I assume the banging / stomping the neighbor heard was Kortne being attacked / fighting an attacker.

I whole heartedly agree. The "KS was banging and stomping around the house to piss off the neighbors" seems like too convenient of an excuse for CP. Like if an investigator asked him "Why were we called for banging and stomping?" and CP was like "Oh. .. that was just KS banging and stomping around." Extremely difficult to believe.

People who believe this "banging and stomping" story then wonder, "Why didn't KS make noise when she was attacked?" . . .I think she probably did and this was it.

If KS was attacked in her apartment, it points to one person. If this person had access to her apartment before/after the theoretical attack, they would have had opportunity to straighten up to make it seem as if nothing odd took place.

I really thought there would have been an arrest in this case by now...

Here is a scenario to think about....
I've had a DUI in Lebanon County so I understand the process. This is related to the two underage kids getting charges a month after the party at KS apartment. The process is to take whoever is going to possibly be charged to a local hospital and draw blood to see if alcohol was in the system and how much. This process takes about 3-4 weeks
So the two boys only received their charges a month later because their blood work came back showing they had alcohol in their system therefore drawing the charges. This is related to KS in that she wouldn't have been charged with allowing minors to drink or furnishing alcohol to minors until it was proven that it was indeed alcohol in their systems and not some other drug. KS could very well have some charges against her from this incident that would only have come once the alcohol was confirmed.
So all that to get to this scenario...
Since KS already had a previous charges for a similar incident she could have been very well facing jail time for a 2nd or third offense for a similar incident. Is it so far fetched to think that she knew or thought she may be facing some time in jail and she became very scared of this prospect that she did indeed take off and leave to avoid going to jail once the charges were brought about?
I wish this could be, but a social young lady with a family, BF, three jobs, and a dog who vanishes without a trace after a night of partying, wouldn't disappear for something like that. I'm sure she would have had her family bail her out should the charges be made, IMHO.

But on another note. I was once single and in my late
20s. And if i had been out drinking all night with and attractive 21 year old and was going to be staying at her place. You could best believe I was have atleast tried to kiss her or something. There is no doubt in my mind that CP wanted to hook up with KS. Thats the only reason to go back to her apartment with her. If she indeed wanted him there for protection why wouldnt he take her to his place. If she was afraid to be at her place alone and wanted him to stay there. Why wouldnt they just stay at his place? My guess is he wasnt there for protection. MR was super drunk. CP dropped him off and told MR he was dropping KS off and would go home and bring his car back in the morning. But he had it in his head the whole time he wanted to hook up with her. He's a guy. That thought was def in his head. She denied his advances. He either got mad and did something to her or he accidentally did something to her. Either way. There is no doubt in my mind he had alterior motives for going back to her place.

I have no problem believing that Kortne was stomping around in the apartment. I would be more surprised if she just went up to her apartment and was instantly calm.

I am curious (1) what type of lawyer, and (2) what does TS do for said lawyer?

The fact TS claimed he didn't know Kortne then we find out later he was present, sends my hinky meter into overdrive. Perhaps TDOTSFAM knows the answers to my first questions, if you do not. ????

TIA!!

Idk what kind of atty he is. Ts takes care of lawn maintenance I believe and general repair work.

I whole heartedly agree. The "KS was banging and stomping around the house to piss off the neighbors" seems like too convenient of an excuse for CP. Like if an investigator asked him "Why were we called for banging and stomping?" and CP was like "Oh. .. that was just KS banging and stomping around." Extremely difficult to believe.

People who believe this "banging and stomping" story then wonder, "Why didn't KS make noise when she was attacked?" . . .I think she probably did and this was it.

If KS was attacked in her apartment, it points to one person. If this person had access to her apartment before/after the theoretical attack, they would have had opportunity to straighten up to make it seem as if nothing odd took place.

The neighbor said too that the banging and stomping was KS still upset. If he had any reason to believe that it may be here under attack, I'm pretty sure he would make mention of that.

There was absolutely no sign of CP and KS having any problems that night. You're trying to make a motive for him but there is no solod motive. The only one we know with what could be a real motive is the neighbor. There had just been physical altercations between KS and TS. A physical altercation can definitely be seen as a motive or reason to harm.

Since you've been posting here, you have not kept an open mind and only trashing CP and MR while continually tip toeing WS terms and conditions.

On a side note: MR and CP had shown up at The first fundraiser and were told to leave. They were pretty much told not to be involved in anything. I'm not siding with anyone, just sharing facts. A lot of people have continued hating on these two. Can't have your cake and eat it too. They showed up to an event a while ago and were told to leave. Can't say now that they're not trying to be a part of anything. They're not "allowed" to be. Just trying to be fair to parties involved.

stoop57 - depends if they had been friends for awhile. i have many a male friend and i do see them as my protectors(brothers)i feed em, they got a place to crash, it's a good trade.

Maybe Kortne and sleepover guy planned to continue to party that night, until the fracas in the foyer changed the tone of the evening. So he may have just decided to go to sleep (I would have) and let her do her thing until she wore herself out.

As much as it would almost defy logic, I am almost considering that she did wander out into the night and got into a car with the wrong people. It is just too hard to picture someone managing to haul her out of that house, alive or otherwise, on a night when the police have been paying regular visits and could be back again at any time.

I had been following the discussion as a guest...decided to join. I was hoping Kortne would have been found by now. My heart aches for her parents.

I had been following the discussion as a guest...decided to join. I was hoping Kortne would have been found by now. My heart aches for her parents.

Welcome to WS...
Yes, this was a case, when I first read the scenario, that made me think, oh she will be found within a day...never thought it would turn out to be one of "those ones". Just nothing to go on, no news, no press conferences, no volunteer searches. Very strange and disheartening.

What's bothering me at this point are the number of rumors making their way around the community. I just heard a new one today and stopped the person to ask where in the world she heard that. She said her dad knows a guy who is friends with someone in LE. I wish Palmyra PD or the DA or somebody involved in the investigation would hold a press conference or release some facts, not anything that would jeopardize the investigation, of course, to put some of the rumors to rest. Rumors do nothing to help this family.

Thanks for the welcome cluciano63! Every day I keep thinking that today is that day the day that we get more news.

There's so much that's missing.....

What's bothering me at this point are the number of rumors making their way around the community. I just heard a new one today and stopped the person to ask where in the world she heard that. She said her dad knows a guy who is friends with someone in LE. I wish Palmyra PD or the DA or somebody involved in the investigation would hold a press conference or release some facts, not anything that would jeopardize the investigation, of course, to put some of the rumors to rest. Rumors do nothing to help this family.

So true! The rumor mill is rampant...like the old school telephone game where you whisper in your neighbor's ear and pass it down the line. I think some of it must be like acid in a gaping wound to the Stouffers.

I feel a bit helpless as to what to do....how can we as locals get the Palmyra PD, the Lebanon Co Detectives or the DA to release something??? Who has influence? Reporters? It seems like nobody can compel them to hold a press conference.....and I really want to know why no searches, too. :confused:

I have always found that "no information causes misinformation," especially in the workplace (mgmt v. employees) and apparently here, too. I am squarely putting the blame on LE. If the local PD can't handle this, then another agency needs to come in. Pronto. The parents are the ones keeping this in the forefront. Shame on Palmrya's LE. And yes, I would say this even IF LE had someone in its sight. This complete silence on the part of LE is very unprofessional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme