PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL IM just telling ya what this Homicide Detective says!
Hes solved alot of cases!
Alot of those sociopaths and psychopaths are even out walking around!

Yes, I know that, that was my point. Sad but true. And with everyone jumping on the "let's go sue crazy" band wagon our state can't really afford to keep criminals or crazies housed. You can't control others so you have to control yourself. I'm just thinking of EVERYONE in that neighborhood and could she possibly still be very close to her house?

Stouffer said he has read the text — Kortne’s cellphone was left behind — which told Kortne he couldn’t find her after he awoke and would see her later.

Kortne also left behind her car, wallet, her dog and another dog that belonged to her boyfriend.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/08/kortne_stouffer_disappeared_am.html
Kortne's boyfriend was arrested Saturday afternoon or evening. If his Father came over to get his dog prior to Kortne being reported missing, that would mean he left the door to her apartment unlocked as he left. Because when Wendy came on Monday morning to check on Kortne, she reported it was unlocked.

I'm pretty sure the boyfriend's dog was picked up after Wendy discovered Kortne was missing. Otherwise, he would have been a valuable witness. The only person who saw the apartment and how it looked on Sunday, the door was unlocked, etc.

Not just weird, but statements like that are used every day against defendants.

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/sto...etails-more-about/DCJJ3PDO7EuAucOnLrPWJA.cspx

sniped "Soon after, Kortne went back inside her apartment and stomped on the floor out of anger, causing the neighbor to call police again and left an angry message with their landlord."

http://www.ldnews.com/latestnews/ci_21212616

sniped "Todd Saksek, who owns the house adjoining Stouffer's apartment, said he did not know the young woman well and did not hear any disturbance on Sunday morning."

I'm not sure Todd Saksek's statement could be used against him because from the sounds of the text above, it makes it seems as if the downstairs neighbor called the landlord, who I am assuming is Todd Saksek, considering I have read other reports stating that he owned the house, that information is also linked above. If this is the case, would it not make sense that after Todd Saksek received that angry message from the downstairs tenant, at that point in time he decided to call the police himself, even though he may have never heard the stomping himself.

Also, considering the timeline below, which I found in another websleuths thread, wouldn't the twelve minutes that occur between 4:00 AMish and 4:12 AM, account in terms of time as to why it took that long to call the police after hearing the stomps, based on the information that Todd Saksek first received the angry message from the downstairs neighbors, possibly took some time to process the information in his own mind, even though he never heard any disturbance and then made the decision himself to call the police.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

2:00 a.m. - Rodriguez dropped off at home.

??? a.m.? - Stouffer and Pruett arrive at Stouffer's apartment. Stouffer argues with downstairs neighbor and gets in physical altercation with next door neighbor.

3:12 a.m. - Downstairs neighbor calls 911 to report altercation.

3:15 a.m. - Palmyra PD (Patrolman Timothy Lengle) arrives on scene.

3:49 a.m. - All parties return to respective homes. Patrolman Lengle clears scene.

4:00 a.m. (ish) - Stouffer stomps on floor, still angry from night's events.

4:12 a.m. - Next door neighbor calls 911 to report stomping.

4:31 a.m. - Palmyra PD (unknown officer) arrives on scene and tries unsuccessfully to make contact with Stouffer and next door neighbor.

4:36 a.m. - Unknown officer leaves scene.

7:00 a.m. (ish) - Pruett wakes up and leaves apartment.

7:30 a.m. - Pruett texts Stouffer from local convenience store, "I left. I didn't see you. What happened to you?" and returns to Rodriguez's house.

My worry is that we may never know what happened to Kortne. I never would have thought we'd be as clueless about Holly Bobo, Lauren Spierer, or Katelyn Markham more than a year later in each case, but here we are, not knowing a bit more than we did at first. It is unbelievable, really.

You'd better get some sleep, whatever time zone you are in, lol, Kortne's case won't be solved tonight and you'll need to be at your best. Good luck with the interview.

Thanks, It seemed to go well, I guess time will tell. As for sleep, I tried that but between my husbands snoring and the high nerves, I barely got any. Nonetheless, I tried my best and am hoping for good results.

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/sto...etails-more-about/DCJJ3PDO7EuAucOnLrPWJA.cspx

sniped "Soon after, Kortne went back inside her apartment and stomped on the floor out of anger, causing the neighbor to call police again and left an angry message with their landlord."

sniped "Todd Saksek, who owns the house adjoining Stouffer's apartment, said he did not know the young woman well and did not hear any disturbance on Sunday morning."

I'm not sure Todd Saksek's statement could be used against him because from the sounds of the text above, it makes it seems as if the downstairs neighbor called the landlord, who I am assuming is Todd Saksek, considering I have read other reports stating that he owned the house, that information is also linked above. If this is the case, would it not make sense that after Todd Saksek received that angry message from the downstairs tenant, at that point in time he decided to call the police himself, even though he may have never heard the stomping himself.

Also, considering the timeline below, which I found in another websleuths thread, wouldn't the twelve minutes that occur between 4:00 AMish and 4:12 AM, account in terms of time as to why it took that long to call the police after hearing the stomps, based on the information that Todd Saksek first received the angry message from the downstairs neighbors, possibly took some time to process the information in his own mind, even though he never heard any disturbance and then made the decision himself to call the police.

Janice Riemenschneider and Rich Sheetz live in the apartment below Kortne’s. Todd Saksek lives in the other half of the duplex.

Riemenschneider and Sheetz called police the first time.

30 minutes later, Saksek called the police and the landlord. If Saksek is the landlord, then he called the police and himself.

Yes, I know that, that was my point. Sad but true. And with everyone jumping on the "let's go sue crazy" band wagon our state can't really afford to keep criminals or crazies housed. You can't control others so you have to control yourself. I'm just thinking of EVERYONE in that neighborhood and could she possibly still be very close to her house?

Ya know whats sad?
They are usually found very close to where they went missing!
And usually very close to areas already searched!

Kortne's boyfriend was arrested Saturday afternoon or evening. If his Father came over to get his dog prior to Kortne being reported missing, that would mean he left the door to her apartment unlocked as he left. Because when Wendy came on Monday morning to check on Kortne, she reported it was unlocked.

I'm pretty sure the boyfriend's dog was picked up after Wendy discovered Kortne was missing. Otherwise, he would have been a valuable witness. The only person who saw the apartment and how it looked on Sunday, the door was unlocked, etc.

Thanks for clearing that up, great observations too!

Janice Riemenschneider and Rich Sheetz live in the apartment below Kortne’s. Todd Saksek lives in the other half of the duplex.

Riemenschneider and Sheetz called police the first time.

30 minutes later, Saksek called the police and the landlord. If Saksek is the landlord, then he called the police and himself.

Which leads me to believe there is something wrong with the reporting in that article, no surprise based on other misreporting. I am concentrating most on the fact that Todd Saksek was reported to have owned the home. Could this just be an error in reporting in that the downstairs neighbor called Saksek, the landlord, leaving an angry message. This is what I'm wondering. From what I understand, the first call made to the police was done by the downstairs neighbors, the second call was placed by Todd Saksek. The problem I have with this information is that there's no way someone would just randomly call the police to report stomping that they never heard in the first place. So, wouldn't it make sense that maybe he did receive an angry message from the downstairs neighbor because he owns the house and is most likely the landlord which lead him to call the police the second time?

Which leads me to believe there is something wrong with the reporting in that article, no surprise based on other misreporting. I am concentrating most on the fact that Todd Saksek was reported to have owned the home. Could this just be an error in reporting in that the downstairs neighbor called Saksek, the landlord, leaving an angry message. This is what I'm wondering. From what I understand, the first call made to the police was done by the downstairs neighbors, the second call was placed by Todd Saksek. The problem I have with this information is that there's no way someone would just randomly call the police to report stomping that they never heard in the first place. So, wouldn't it make sense that maybe he did receive an angry message from the downstairs neighbor because he owns the house and is most likely the landlord which lead him to call the police the second time?

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about so I won't try to respond to it. I never saw anything that said Saksek owned the property. I think if Saksek owned the property, K would have been evicted a long time before any of this ever happened, right?

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about so I won't try to respond to it. I never saw anything that said Saksek owned the property. I think if Saksek owned the property, K would have been evicted a long time before any of this ever happened, right?

OK, maybe I'm just confused due to being exhausted. So, I guess we are to assume that TS owns one half of the duplex and someone else owns the other half, where Kortne and the downstairs neighbors resided, do I have this right? No mention of who the landlord is for the half that Kortne rents with the downstairs neighbor, is there any chance that Saksec may own that half as well. That's what I'm wondering?

If you read thru past posts from PalymraDad .. he was a previous tenant of Kortnes residence and has stated that TS is not the owner of Kortnes residence. I do believe he has indicated that TS does own his half of the duplex. IIRC

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/08/kortne_stouffer_disappeared_am.html

...snip Another call came within 30 minutes.

According to Kortne’s father and neighbors, Saksek called police after Kortne stomped on her apartment floor in anger. ...snip

This is so baffling, why would someone call the police and report stomping and then say they never heard any disturbance, it's illogical. The only reason I can come up with for doing something like that is if TS didn't want others knowing that he was the one that called the police, still it wouldn't be a wise move on his part to contradict his own statements. Just seems like there is more to this? Like facts are missing or something has been misreported. Because if this is what actually transpired, then Todd Seksek's comments are not only inconsistent but just plain idiotic.

If you read thru past posts from PalymraDad .. he was a previous tenant of Kortnes residence and has stated that TS is not the owner of Kortnes residence. I do believe he has indicated that TS does own his half of the duplex. IIRC

Thanks Meems, I have read through some of PalmyraDad's comments. Has anyone looked into verifying that here before that you might know of? Such as looking up property records for 810 Main Street.

BBM-Can''t this be verified by searching property records?
http://www.lebcounty.org/Assessment/Pages/UPI_Info_Search.aspx
http://www.courthouseonline.com/Ass...non&Abbrev=Lb&Office=AO&caller=x&lebanonNav=|

I found this interesting also! Im rereading the first thread!

The EMA records, however, match information provided by members of Stouffer's family, who said police were called to her apartment about 3:30 a.m. July 29 for a noise complaint from a neighbor involving
the missing woman's dog - also missing. Stouffer lives on the second floor of a duplex apartment.

http://www.ldnews.com/announcements/...t-see-stouffer

NOwwwww why were the dogs barking f K wasnt home?
Was someone in her house?
did someone come to drop her car off?

The barking dogs would explain the two neighbors being up and awake at that time
but it also could mean someone was there in her apt! Esp if the person had her keys!

Hey!
There was one dog left in the apt! they had 2 black labs!

They said she wouldnt go anywhere without her dog!

what if the dog left in the apt was his dog not hers and she did take her dog.

Nevermind we dont know jack we didnt then and we dont now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro