PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you assume everyone is telling the truth and everyone is innocent, at some point, K left the apartment voluntarily or involuntarily. If you assume it was before 7:00 a.m., who in God's name would be up or on the streets or in that vincinity at that ungodly hour in that town?

Random abduction?
Someone choosing that moment to show up to settle a score?

It always leads me to the same place, each and every time. Highly improbable but the most probable of the possibilities to me.

I know that where I live that when you call in this sort of complaint they ask if you want contact with the officer. And the cops ALWAYS ask dispatch "Does the RP (reporting party) want contact?" Sometimes they have an answer sometimes they just say that the RP didn't say, do you want me to call them back? if it's me and I'm home then I don't want the cops showing up at MY door, thank you very much! If I am at work then heck yeah I want contact so I can give them all the details without that information being broadcast over the airwaves.

Does anyone know if TS car or home has been searched? Just wondering? Also, wonder if WS noticed if TS car was there or anything out of the ordinary when she went to KS apt. The unknown is creepy. I don't understand how people just dissapear, and nobody saw anything....I also don't understand how peoples bodies are never found....it's a crazy world out there. Makes me a wreck....anything seems to happen anymore. I watched an episode of dissapeared, broad daylight...at Target...this young girl is forced into her vehicle which is caught by security cams and her body is found in the woods four days later. Is it a matter of looking in the right spot, or finding someone that saw something? This whole thing makes absolutely no sense at all.

So if you assume everyone is telling the truth and everyone is innocent, at some point, K left the apartment voluntarily or involuntarily. If you assume it was before 7:00 a.m., who in God's name would be up or on the streets or in that vincinity at that ungodly hour in that town?

Random abduction?

It always leads me to the same place, each and every time. Highly improbable but the most probable of the possibilities to me.

What if a family member came to get her?

Random abduction?

Delivery drivers are out and about at that time. Newspaper guys and gals that fill the vending machines. Also there are the people that have not gone to bed yet. I don't know about other counties but where I live it's pretty common for people to be released from jail just after midnight-mostly it's people that are required to do weekends. They check in, play some cards and then they are on their merry way! So.....is it anything like that in PA? Any chance that the jailed boyfriend could have come in contact with an aquaintance in jail and let it slip that KS was home alone?? I also want to know what was up with all of the brawling in town that night.

As I see and read, this has not really been considerd a crime!
We are not privy to something as I see it!

Would LE call her Father and say better get your daughter under controll?
Maybe as a friend not as a cop!

Yeah, the possibilities are endless, but all seem so improbable. I'm local and I can tell you that the place is dead silent that time of night with virtually no traffic. Palmyra has also had its share of nutballs doing crazy things this year.

I dont know Mom seems not to know where she is but i swear she is talking to someone on there even Kort herself. I dont know but i do not think LE believes she is Missing!
JMO

What the Stouffers are going through is unimaginable. I can't possibly fathom the grief. It's tears at me and makes my heart sad. They also have to deal with some local nutcases that come out of the woodwork who say they are trying to help, and are doing anything but helping. I pray for resolution and justice for this poor family.

Also, I try to keep in mind that there is no more than one guilty party of the players we know, if any. And the others are only guilty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. And their names are being posted all over the Internet. Not necessarily here, but other places, and they are called liars and accused of being murderers. If I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was guilty of nothing, I sure wouldn't enjoy my entire life being put under scrutiny in public by strangers who don't know me.

This is a sad situation for a lot of people.

Peace to all of you. And I hope Kortne finds her way home.

What the Stouffers are going through is unimaginable. I can't possibly fathom the grief. It's tears at me and makes my heart sad. They also have to deal with some local nutcases that come out of the woodwork who say they are trying to help, and are doing anything but helping. I pray for resolution and justice for this poor family.

Also, I try to keep in mind that there is no more than one guilty party of the players we know, if any. And the others are only guilty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. And their names are being posted all over the Internet. Not necessarily here, but other places, and they are called liars and accused of being murderers. If I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was guilty of nothing, I sure wouldn't enjoy my entire life being put under scrutiny in public by strangers who don't know me.

This is a sad situation for a lot of people.

Peace to all of you. And I hope Kortne finds her way home.

Hey I agree But I also think there is alot we have not been told, I dont think her sleep over friend CP is involved at all. JMO

I would love to know tho who was responsible for bringing her car home and when they did! It have to be more than one person! UNLESS someone was over her house before they they went out and they left in Kort's car and then KS didnt want to come home and told friend to take her car she is going to another bar with some friends and that person takes KS car home and leaves in their own

I dont know Mom seems not to know where she is but i swear she is talking to someone on there even Kort herself. I dont know but i do not think LE believes she is Missing!
JMO

I hear ya about KS Mom but I don't think it means too much. Just think of how hard it would be to get through every day not knowing when or if you'll ever hug your baby again. As for her posts I think it could just be her grief therapy- I talk to my best friend/cousin all the time and she's been gone since 1999.

Hey I agree But I also think there is alot we have not been told, I dont think her sleep over friend CP is involved at all. JMO

I would love to know tho who was responsible for bringing her car home and when they did! It have to be more than one person! UNLESS someone was over her house before they they went out and they left in Kort's car and then KS didnt want to come home and told friend to take her car she is going to another bar with some friends and that person takes KS car home and leaves in their own

I remember reading that Kortne was a track star in high school. What do you think about maybe she put on her runners and went for a jog to blow off steam and pick up her car? I don't like having my car out of my sight and I don't have any enemies (that I know about anyway). Plus I personally hate being without transportation and being dependent on someone else. I know "they" said that the shoes that she was wearing that night were still in the apt. but I think those were boots?

I am so confused. When I said the exact same thing yesterday, your response was "I don't think for one second that Kortne showed up at TS door to fight with him again."

Don't bother explaining, I wouldn't understand it anyway.

If you don't want me to explain, then what's the point in asking the question in the first place? Either way, weather KS approached TS or TS approached KS, the same outcome occurred, IMO. I don't believe that TS premeditated anything. Regarding either scenario considered, I believe that TS lost his temper and after that he had to do damage control. The real reason I don't think Kortne went to TS door, is that I believe what ever happened, happened quietly so that the dogs or CP or other neighbors were not alerted. If I am to believe that KS went to his door, then I see a different scenario where words are exchanged, tempers are high, a struggle ensues, too much noise this way not to alert anyone else. If you don't understand what I'm saying, I really can't elaborate any further to clear it up. While it's not impossible that KS went to TS door, it's unlikely in my opinion for the reasons stated above, however unlikely also does not mean impossible.

Does anyone know if TS car or home has been searched? Just wondering? Also, wonder if WS noticed if TS car was there or anything out of the ordinary when she went to KS apt. The unknown is creepy. I don't understand how people just dissapear, and nobody saw anything....I also don't understand how peoples bodies are never found....it's a crazy world out there. Makes me a wreck....anything seems to happen anymore. I watched an episode of dissapeared, broad daylight...at Target...this young girl is forced into her vehicle which is caught by security cams and her body is found in the woods four days later. Is it a matter of looking in the right spot, or finding someone that saw something? This whole thing makes absolutely no sense at all.

I have found no information that supports TS's car being searched. Nothing in MSM articles seems to suggest this.

I agree that TS may have left prior to LE responding. If TS caused harm to KS (and I stress IF) I assume it was not planned. How he would of reacted at that point is uncertain. Either way he was there, he left, LE knocked or LE never got out of car...It is a plausable theory. It bothers be that he retained an attorney so early on...but he does work for one and has had previous experience with the judicial system. I feel like the comment he made about not really knowing KS is odd. I have read he post that maybe his attorney or LE suggested he not speak to press...but that still bothers me.

I find it interesting that you say TS works for an attorney and has previous experience with the judicial system. I have heard very little about this. Can you elaborate further about it? For instance, do you know what kind of experience he might have with the judicial system?

The car has always been a huge point of contention in this case. How do we know weather or not the car ever left the apartment in the fist place? I keep coming back to this, because I have to wonder if one of the people at the apartment, after the boyfriend was arrested, didn't drive Kortne and others to the Gas Station Pub in Hummelstown.

Is it possible that the four people remaining at Kortne's, after the arrest happened, decided to go to the Gas Station Pub and hang out? From what I recall, there were initially 7 people at the apartment. The boyfriend gets arrested so he is out of the equation. Then two others are charged with underage drinking, but this doesn't happen until the following Wednesday according to reports. Although, we know that it has been reported that the two who were charged with underage drinking were taken home that night by their parents according to reports. So, now we are down to 4 people left at that apartment.

All four of those people, now know Kortne's boyfriend was locked up and was not there, one of the four being Kortne herself. I wonder who the other three were? Has this ever been discussed that anyone knows of?

sniped "Jasinski said that Burke and Bowman were the only two of the six underage people at the party who tested positive for alcohol. No other underage drinking citations are expected to be filed, he said."

http://www.ldnews.com/announcements/ci_21427918/police-release-new-info-missing-woman-case

Can we conclude from the comment above, that nobody else at that apartment was drunk or even mildly intoxicated? The comment states clearly that only two of the six underage people tested positive for alcohol. Although, Kortne herself is not underage but she is one of the six remaining at the apartment. If Kortne was buzzed or even intoxicated, what are the odds that one of the remaining three at the apartment, gave Kortne and possibly others a ride to the Gas Station Pub.

In addition, we also know that Kortne texts her brother saying she had a rough day and wants to go out, but I can't find any confirmation on when this text occurred? Does anyone else have any information on this?

We also know, that even though Kortne was at the Gas Station Pub in Hummelstown, she still had a need to go and and let off steam which is why she asked CP and MR for a ride to Harrisburg. If her car was parked at the Gas Station Pub, what would be good reasons to ask CP and MR for a ride? Maybe she's too intoxicated to drive, maybe it's too far for her to travel and she isn't quite certain how to get from point A to point B, maybe she didn't have enough gas? Or, could it be possible that her car was sitting at her apartment all along and she had no way to get from Hummelstown to Harrisburg? If this is the way it happened, then her car really isn't of any importance if it was parked at her apartment all along. The only way to figure out where the car was for sure unfortunately, is if the police release more information or if someone who remained at the apartment after Kortne's boyfriend was arrested speaks up.

i thought she was wearing flip-flops?

There is a picture posted in the NamUs database (National Missing and Unidentified System) that shows what Kortne was wearing the night she went missing. I believe the picture was taken at the HardCore Bar in Harrisburg. Kortne is wearing a bright yellow tank top, black shorts with vibrant floral print and sandals or flip flops that are the thong type. One strap goes between her big toe and other smaller toes that comes almost up the ankle and then wraps around the back of the ankle. From what I know, these clothes are still missing and the flip flops or sandals were found inside her apartment. Which could mean that she went outside barefoot or slipped on possibly a different pair of shoes, but there doesn't seem to be any mention anywhere of any other shoes being missing from her apartment from what I've personally read.

I remember reading that Kortne was a track star in high school. What do you think about maybe she put on her runners and went for a jog to blow off steam and pick up her car? I don't like having my car out of my sight and I don't have any enemies (that I know about anyway). Plus I personally hate being without transportation and being dependent on someone else. I know "they" said that the shoes that she was wearing that night were still in the apt. but I think those were boots?

From Kortne's residence, 810 Main street to the Gas Station Pub in Hummelstown, it is approximately 7.5 to 10 miles away considering which route one would take. At that time in the morning 4 AM, after all of the events that transpired that evening, I just can't see her taking off on foot to go that far. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member