PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/08/kortne_stouffer_disappeared_am.html

This article verifies that K thought the downstairs neighbors called the police on the underage drinking party. Not verified that they were the ones but she thought it was them.
1st call, underage drinking party, boyfriend gets arrested.
2nd call, the downstairs neighbors did make that one, after they saw K kick and swing at TS.
3rd call, TS made that one, I will look for the article that states he received a text from the downstairs neighbor regarding the stomping, BUT if I can't find it don't throw stones at me lol, I DO remember reading it and thinking, hey, why would this guy wait so long to call the cops?

I don't believe anyone is throwing stones rather we are just trying to clarify the facts. Unfortunately the link is no longer available from the original MSM article where the following was posted but I found the information in an earlier thread.

Snipped

Soon after, Kortne went back inside her apartment and stomped on the floor out of anger, causing the neighbor to call police again and left an angry message with their landlord.

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/stor...cOnLrPWJA.cspx

I can't be certain, but I think this is where you got the idea that TS received a text from the downstairs neighbor. TS owns one side of the duplex, he does not own the side where Kortne resided. This has been verified previously by looking at property records on another thread. TS is not the landlord of the side of the duplex where Kortne lived. If the downstairs neighbors text messaged their landlord, they would not be text messaging TS because he does not own that side of the duplex.

The way I read the statement above is that TS called Kortne's landlord to complain and also called the police. This may explain why it took some time to call the police, if he called Kortne's landlord first.

Check out Alivia Kail's websleuth page. She was missing for over a year and the FBI just announced today she might still be alive and victim of a sex trafficking ring. Sorry, don't know how to link article. Possibly, something like this happened to Kortne. Who knows???

I don't believe anyone is throwing stones rather we are just trying to clarify the facts. Unfortunately the link is no longer available from the original MSM article where the following was posted but I found the information in an earlier thread.

Snipped

Soon after, Kortne went back inside her apartment and stomped on the floor out of anger, causing the neighbor to call police again and left an angry message with their landlord.

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/stor...cOnLrPWJA.cspx

I can't be certain, but I think this is where you got the idea that TS received a text from the downstairs neighbor. TS owns one side of the duplex, he does not own the side where Kortne resided. This has been verified previously by looking at property records on another thread. TS is not the landlord of the side of the duplex where Kortne lived. If the downstairs neighbors text messaged their landlord, they would not be text messaging TS because he does not own that side of the duplex.

The way I read the statement above is that TS called Kortne's landlord to complain and also called the police. This may explain why it took some time to call the police, if he called Kortne's landlord first.

Thank for clearing that up for, been looking for days, now I can move on....and I was kidding about the stone :)

Why have public pleas for this young woman stopped??? UGH!!! It's driving me crazy .. People should not just be ok with people missing!!!

KORTNE ... WHERE ARE YOU???

I agree Meems! It breaks my heart to see her thread on page 3. KORTNE... where are you beautiful girl????

Why aren't there any searches for you?

I really want to know what happened to Kortne. Why no responses from LE or anyone? I don't get it!

I really want to know what happened to Kortne. Why no responses from LE or anyone? I don't get it!

I wonder if the family got an answer or conclusion they find acceptable? What that would be other than Kortne being alive....

The family has stopped giving interviews (I think).....was there ever a "find Kortne" facebook page????

I guess feel free to remove this if its somehow against the rules, but here's a wordpress account set up for Kortne. I don't see anything wrong with posting it, but many times a rule has sneaked up on me.

http://letsfindthem.wordpress.com/2...ur-months-ago-after-a-night-out-with-friends/

Andrea, I am relatively new to the site, but I had a chance to go back and read all of your old posts. Although I have posted a few times wondering about the drug/debt angle, now I am wondering if I may have given too much weight to CH's site and related anonymous comments. I may be converting to your line of thinking.

I especially value your thoughts on MR's car and whether CP would have driven it at all, the "homicide" wording on the second search warrant, and insight about Penn National (which seems to be unrelated). Recently, other posters have increasingly questioned whether anyone should be relying on statements from CP and MR. Earlier, you had pointed out reasons for certain discrepancies and weak spots in the public statements that have been made.

I noticed that it has been a little while since you have posted. Have your thoughts changed on any of the theories/possibilities?

Going back to your posts in August, I realize that your posts are rock-solid in terms of logic based on what is publicly known. However, some of SS's statements in the press suggest that he lends CP's statements a certain degree of weight. My reading of comments by SS & WS is that they believe CP & MR know more than they have shared (most people agree that they do), but they believe KS may have left the apartment before anything suspicious happened. Previously, I have wondered why CP and MR would submit to being interviewed without attorneys present if they were directly involved in KS's disappearance, and that it's more likely that a third identified male was involved, and CP and MR are just not revealing what they know about his involvement.

Looking back on your posts, I am thinking I'm probably wrong, and there is a simpler explanation that ends at CP and/or MR. Thoughts on this based on any recent facts/developments (I know there haven't been many)?

Topix has information on her and a place you can make a comment.....don't know what could have happened to her, reminds me of Phylicia Thomas missing since 2004, its hard to see a case go cold.

I think everyone was questioned, it just seems strange that everything got quiet and there are no new updates.

Topix has information on her and a place you can make a comment.....don't know what could have happened to her, reminds me of Phylicia Thomas missing since 2004, its hard to see a case go cold.

Especially since it seems this case went cold the very next day! :banghead:

Is the Pizza Parlor mentioned called Tom Sawyer Diner?

No .. Sawyers is a small diner (inside) with a fenced in outside area that has a stage, outdoor casual seating around firepits and an outside bar along second street as well. They serve "diner style" food. It is approx 3 or 4 "doors"/bars down from the pizza shop which is in turn about 3 or 4 "doors" down from the Hardware Bar. Second Street is also known as "Restuarant Row" in the city because of all of its many choices of places to sit and have dinner ... most turn into "hopping" places for night life entertainment because they are all in competition with "specials" and all are within walking distance of one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro