DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a breakdown of the upcoming Season 8 episodes of Disappeared:

Disappeared S8 E7 - May 7, 2017 - ???
Into the Night - 6 - April 30, 2017 - Zoe Campos
Every Mother's Son - 5 - April 23, 2017- ??
On a Mission - 4 - April 16, 2017 - Elizabeth Salgado
Spirited Away - 3 - April 9, 2017 - Kortne Stouffer
The Silent Son - 2 - April 2, 2017 - Macin Smith
American Gothic - 1 - March 26, 2017 - Lynn Messer

http://tv-episodes.prettyfamous.com/l/8018348

Here is a breakdown of the upcoming Season 8 episodes of Disappeared:

Disappeared S8 E7 - May 7, 2017 - ???
Into the Night - 6 - April 30, 2017 - Zoe Campos
Every Mother's Son - 5 - April 23, 2017- ??
On a Mission - 4 - April 16, 2017 - Elizabeth Salgado
Spirited Away - 3 - April 9, 2017 - Kortne Stouffer
The Silent Son - 2 - April 2, 2017 - Macin Smith
American Gothic - 1 - March 26, 2017 - Lynn Messer

http://tv-episodes.prettyfamous.com/l/8018348

Thank you Jersey girl! I am very interested to see what is said in Kortne's episode.

Kortne's case was on The Vanished and I heard information that I had not heard before. http://www.thevanishedpodcast.com/episodes/2017/3/24/episode-70-kortne-stouffer

I just can't get over the fact that her overnight friend Cody ,who only had a 3 hour window to sleep didn't hear the Cop who knock on their door at 3:50am nor heard Kortne leave... something is just not adding up especially with the relationship of the 3 friends(2 are felons) with one in prison and the other due for sentencing in April on armed burglary charges... Why was the door left open when Kortne's mother went over is another thing I found odd (dog didn't leave with the door open?) yet the tv , ac were both on....why did Cody call for her when he could have went up to her bedroom? did he even go up there at anytime? Her phone was charging so she obviously was up there after coming home from the bar.. too many questions...

Does anybody have any information about her car I seem to recall reading on these boards a couple of years ago that she left her car in hummelstown and then rode back with Milton and Cody and that somebody else was returning her car. But on the Vanished podcast it said that they drove Kortne's car back to Palmyra...which meant they would have left Milton's car. Kind of confused...

Skeet they never said how it got back there. Just that it was there.
If her Keys were in the house whoever drove the car brought them back to her.
Right?

I know this is an old post...but this has always bugged me. I listened to the vanished podcast and they are saying that she drove her car home, dropped Milton, and then went to her apartment with Cody. But, I clearly remember earlier in the case that it was said they drove Milton's acura home and left Kortne's car for somebody else to return. I always questioned who returned the car because it had to be at least two people and two cars. Maybe she went down to meet them to get her keys and something happened then and she was removed in that second car.

I know this is an old post...but this has always bugged me. I listened to the vanished podcast and they are saying that she drove her car home, dropped Milton, and then went to her apartment with Cody. But, I clearly remember earlier in the case that it was said they drove Milton's acura home and left Kortne's car for somebody else to return. I always questioned who returned the car because it had to be at least two people and two cars. Maybe she went down to meet them to get her keys and something happened then and she was removed in that second car.
The way I interpret what was stated on the podcast by Kortne's mother, friends were dropped off and from there they went to pick up Kortne's car at a local place to eat in Hummelstown. Kortne drove her own car back to her apartment and Cody followed her back.

I also remember hearing they drove back in Milton's Acura but this is the first time I recall it being clarified by Kortne's mom that they did indeed pick her car up on the way back to the apartment.

Does anybody have any information about her car I seem to recall reading on these boards a couple of years ago that she left her car in Hummelstown and then rode back with Milton and Cody and that somebody else was returning her car. But on the Vanished podcast it said that they drove Kortne's car back to Palmyra...which meant they would have left Milton's car. Kind of confused...

I agree it is confusing! After listening to the podcast, specifically what Kortne's mother stated, it sounds as if they dropped Milton off and continued to a local place in Hummelstown where they picked up Kortne's car. Kornte drove her car back to the apartment and according to her mother, Cody followed her. I take that to mean that Cody followed her in Milton's Accura.

I just can't get over the fact that her overnight friend Cody ,who only had a 3 hour window to sleep didn't hear the Cop who knock on their door at 3:50am nor heard Kortne leave... something is just not adding up especially with the relationship of the 3 friends(2 are felons) with one in prison and the other due for sentencing in April on armed burglary charges... Why was the door left open when Kortne's mother went over is another thing I found odd (dog didn't leave with the door open?) yet the tv , ac were both on....why did Cody call for her when he could have went up to her bedroom? did he even go up there at anytime? Her phone was charging so she obviously was up there after coming home from the bar.. too many questions...

I agree, way too many questions! I'm going to add a few more that I have as well!

First question, it was initially stated in the podcast that Kortne and her boyfriend had two dogs living at the apartment. Yet when Kortne's mom showed up on Monday, the door was wide open, the TV and AC were on, but she only mentioned Kortne's dog, Sheba being in the apartment. Where was the other dog? Did Kortne's boyfriend request that someone pick up his dog after his arrest? Could this explain why the door was open and the TV was on and yet only Sheba was at the apartment?

Second question, If 2 dogs were in the apartment on the 29th, wouldn't the dogs have alerted when LE showed up at approximately 4 AM? Yet the lights were out and all was quiet according to LE. But on Monday when Kortne's mom arrived, the porch light was on, the TV was on, the AC was on? How would Cody have slept through 2 dogs barking and LE being at the door? Even if there was only one dog there at the time, that would still create a good bit of noise!

I agree it is confusing! After listening to the podcast, specifically what Kortne's mother stated, it sounds as if they dropped Milton off and continued to a local place in Hummelstown where they picked up Kortne's car. Kornte drove her car back to the apartment and according to her mother, Cody followed her. I take that to mean that Cody followed her in Milton's Accura.

That almost does not make sense though...why would they drive from Harrisburg back to Palmyra to drop off Milton and then go back out to Hummestown. And if for some crazy reason they did do that...wouldn't Cody have had Milton's car in the morning...therefore, no reason to walk to Turkey Hill. Something isn't adding up for me there.

To Be Featured on Investigation Discovery,
this Sunday, 4/9 at 9 P.M. EDT

http://lancasteronline.com/news/loc...cle_c9b0fdc0-1ad2-11e7-80d9-2b5feb2c1221.html

58e653b7d474d.image.jpg

A Previous Interview with Kortne's Father:

http://local21news.com/news/videos/...ffer-discusses-daughters-missing-persons-case:

Includes $50,000 Reward

A$ Alway$ :: PA Crime$topper$
Anonymou$ Reward :: 1-800-4PA-TIPS
https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/

To Be Featured on Investigation Discovery,
this Sunday, 4/9 at 9 P.M. EDT

http://lancasteronline.com/news/loc...cle_c9b0fdc0-1ad2-11e7-80d9-2b5feb2c1221.html

58e653b7d474d.image.jpg

A Previous Interview with Kortne's Father:

http://local21news.com/news/videos/...ffer-discusses-daughters-missing-persons-case:

Includes $50,000 Reward

A$ Alway$ :: PA Crime$topper$
Anonymou$ Reward :: 1-800-4PA-TIPS
https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/

I'm looking forward to seeing this episode. I'd like to see if there provide any additional details on the case that haven't been shared yet. 🤞🤞 this helps the family get some resolution.

Disappeared: TONIGHT: 21-year- old Kortne Stouffer vanishes from her bed one night following a couple of scuffles with neighbors and friends.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Disappeared: TONIGHT: 21-year- old Kortne Stouffer vanishes from her bed one night following a couple of scuffles with neighbors and friends.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Watching it right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Just finished watching the Disappeared episode and I am left angry and irritated. This girl was failed on so many fronts. There were statements I heard tonight that I have never heard reported in our local media. This was the first time I heard of them stopping at the Gas Station in Hummelstown to retrieve her car. Milt said previously that they returned to her apartment in his car. Now which is it? I never heard of the next door neighbor leaving an ominous voicemail on the landlady's phone either. Hopefully, as her dad said at the end of the episode, someone will have an attack of conscience and come forward with the truth. Somebody knows what happened that night!

Just finished watching the Disappeared episode and I am left angry and irritated. This girl was failed on so many fronts. There were statements I heard tonight that I have never heard reported in our local media. This was the first time I heard of them stopping at the Gas Station in Hummelstown to retrieve her car. Milt said previously that they returned to her apartment in his car. Now which is it? I never heard of the next door neighbor leaving an ominous voicemail on the landlady's phone either. Hopefully, as her dad said at the end of the episode, someone will have an attack of conscience and come forward with the truth. Somebody knows what happened that night!

I feel the same way. I never heard that the neighbor left an ominous voicemail for the landlady either. I'm really hoping and praying that this episode will help bring some closure for her family. Someone definitely knows what happened to her. I don't believe the friend that stayed over at her place that night didn't hear anything and slept through whatever happened. I wonder if that tip that was reported about two people attempting to break in and steal from her that night actually happened and the "friend" that stayed over was actually in on it. It just seems odd that the friend didn't hear anything and that Koran's belongings were still in the house. Thats my other thing.. the friend that stayed over.. claims he tried to text her numerous times to see where she went... her belongings were supposedly in the kitchen on the table (if i remember correctly).. he didn't notice that her phone was on the kitchen table??? that doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member