PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching the Disappeared episode and I am left angry and irritated. This girl was failed on so many fronts. There were statements I heard tonight that I have never heard reported in our local media. This was the first time I heard of them stopping at the Gas Station in Hummelstown to retrieve her car. Milt said previously that they returned to her apartment in his car. Now which is it? I never heard of the next door neighbor leaving an ominous voicemail on the landlady's phone either. Hopefully, as her dad said at the end of the episode, someone will have an attack of conscience and come forward with the truth. Somebody knows what happened that night!

I agree. The whole car thing is so frustrating to me. The first i heard of Kortne actually bringing her own car home was in the podcast. All along it was my understanding that she was dropped off by Milton and somebody else was returning her car later that night. Why the heck would they drive Milton back to Palmyra and then turn around and go back to the Gas Station for Kortne's car. I thought I remembered something about Milton being protective of his car. Why would have he let Cody drive it back to Hummelstown without him in the car? And lastly, who picked up Milton's car and when? Didn't Cody walk to Turkey Hill? Did he leave Milton's car at Kortne's?

Since the incident, CP charged with felony possesion/intent to deliver drugs. MR felony charges for breaking into a home. BH feloney drug charges. What makes the most sense is usually what happened. CP, MR, and BH all know something. Should have been pressed/interrogated at the times of their felony arrests.

After watching the episode of Disappeared I can only think that the "friend" is the bad guy. Sadly there are too many others that might have been possible.

For me the "friend" was the last to see her (that we know of), and I can see a scenario where Kortne is drunk, gets into it with the neighbor, but in the end goes into her apartment to sleep. That seems to be agreed by all parties. The "friend" who has had a "crush" on Kortne figures this is his chance to (with boyfriend gone and Kortne inebriated) make his move. He is rejected, he gets violent, he perhaps strangles her, she is exhausted and drunk and can't fight back. "Friend" removes Kortne from the aptmnt. and disposes of her body.

While there are other reasonable suspects they all have to enter Kortne's home after 4:00 a.m. and take her from the house unheard and unseen. While this is possible I don't find it nearly as likely.

The creepy neighbor seems like an easy target. However, would you enter her apartment at 4:00 a.m. and abduct and kill her when you just called the police and have had an altercation with her that evening/morning??? Again, unlikely.

"Friend" that spent the night killed her and disposed of her. I'm all-in on that.

And of course this is all just my opinion.

Sad and tragic and her parents are going through Hell, I feel for them.

Subscribing too.

The new season of Disappeared started a couple weeks back here and I keep seeing Kourtne in the trailers but am not sure when her episode airs. It isn't this week as I just checked.

Subscribing too.

The new season of Disappeared started a couple weeks back here and I keep seeing Kourtne in the trailers but am not sure when her episode airs. It isn't this week as I just checked.
It was last night's.

After watching the episode of Disappeared I can only think that the "friend" is the bad guy. Sadly there are too many others that might have been possible.

For me the "friend" was the last to see her (that we know of), and I can see a scenario where Kortne is drunk, gets into it with the neighbor, but in the end goes into her apartment to sleep. That seems to be agreed by all parties. The "friend" who has had a "crush" on Kortne figures this is his chance to (with boyfriend gone and Kortne inebriated) make his move. He is rejected, he gets violent, he perhaps strangles her, she is exhausted and drunk and can't fight back. "Friend" removes Kortne from the aptmnt. and disposes of her body.

While there are other reasonable suspects they all have to enter Kortne's home after 4:00 a.m. and take her from the house unheard and unseen. While this is possible I don't find it nearly as likely.

The creepy neighbor seems like an easy target. However, would you enter her apartment at 4:00 a.m. and abduct and kill her when you just called the police and have had an altercation with her that evening/morning??? Again, unlikely.

"Friend" that spent the night killed her and disposed of her. I'm all-in on that.

And of course this is all just my opinion.

Sad and tragic and her parents are going through Hell, I feel for them.
I wondered if the banging and hollering the neighbor heard Kortne doing after the outside altercation (and LE said if they had to come back again someone was going to jail)...I wonder if that was Kortne fighting off an assault???

It was last night's.

Not here. I'm in the UK it is on Tuesday nights here, and it is not this week and I have it set to series record and have watched them all so far. This week is Season 8 episode 3

ETA: It's next weeks episode here

DISAPPEARED (SEASON 8)
18. April, Spirited Away
21-year-old Kortne Stouffer vanishes from her bed one night after rowing with neighbours and friends. Investigators pursue various leads, but she cannot be found.
http://www.discoveryuk.com/tv-guide/id/

I've been watching MR from a far for quite a long time. Immediate impression is he is an immature party boy womanizer whom refuses to truly grow up, though he has two young children. He's very impressionable towards his young son... Calls him a mini pimp, says he's a prince, and says he's going to grow up to be as wild as daddy. The plus is both son and daughter look healthy and look well cared for physically I.e. nice expensive clothes, clean, mostly happy. I have seen some questionable behavior. And MR is largely absent, especially on the weekends. Seems like he uses the children to show what a "great" guy he is, st his convenience.

And CP is very frequently in and out of jail.

MOo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I have watched this case from the beginning and have actually been in Palmyra at her apartment and the surrounding area doing a "walk around". Also investigated a couple of "areas of interest" I had (see early posts).

This is the most likely scenario to me. In the Money/Sex/Revenge scenarios for homicide, this would be the sex option. It also goes to the nose that prompted the call where no one opened the door for LE.

Now, the question becomes the window of opportunity to dispose of a body. Wrap up the body, sneak it out to a vehicle, drive it X distance, dispose of it (and this could be a simple dump to digging a grave), driving back, sneaking back in. Sleeping after that would be out of the question for most people. Curious as to his demeanor for the days afterwards.

If she is in the ground, she's not that far away. Have to account for distance both ways and a spot that is not frequented often enough for the body to be found. I suspect had LE found a shovel in one of the cars, we would have heard about it by now.

Think outside the box. Drainage ditch/culvert, thickly wooded area with access, water feature, abandoned factory, abandoned mine, etc. Wonder if anyone checked close storm water drains/manholes?

Inquiries were made by LE about the horse pit at the track i've heard. So tells you they had their doubts bout someone's story.

Theres gotta be someone's story they dont belive but dont have solid proof.

If it happened in the apartment strangulation/suffocation would be most likely with the stomping/yelling/no huge mess. She was skinny and no match strength wise for anyone bigger than 160 in close range. Accounts for stomping accurately. Unless neighbors specically heard her complaning bout/yelling at them.

Not too much of a stretch but why would someone start stomping/yelling an hour later after they'd been drinking? They could have been up on coke/spped so that would make it more plausible.

Boyfriend snd guy at the bar were not cooperative/friendly to police. Those two and the other two friends were vague/cool to the parents. How hard were those 4 pressed? Were they questioned again upon their subsequent feliny charges??? ...leverage? Deals?

Inquiries were made by LE about the horse pit at the track i've heard. So tells you they had their doubts bout someone's story.

Theres gotta be someone's story they dont belive but dont have solid proof.

If it happened in the apartment strangulation/suffocation would be most likely with the stomping/yelling/no huge mess. She was skinny and no match strength wise for anyone bigger than 160 in close range. Accounts for stomping accurately. Unless neighbors specically heard her complaning bout/yelling at them.

Not too much of a stretch but why would someone start stomping/yelling an hour later after they'd cooled down from the previous altercation? They could have been up on coke/speed so that would make it more plausible. Again, specifics on what neughbors said they heard. If it was just stomping/general yelling...whoever was confirmed in there with her...............

Boyfriend snd guy at the bar were not cooperative/friendly to police. Those two and the other two friends were vague/cool to the parents. How hard were those 4 pressed? Were they questioned again upon their subsequent felony charges??? ...leverage? Deals?

Just watched this on TV-------and b/c its me will ask some questions-------with all the "noise--stomping and yelling" that night, did Sheba bark ? I would think if Kortne was being hurt or in distress, her dog would know and look to defend Kortne........the boyfriend in jail was said to not be co-operative with LE. That's a little red-flag IMO----your gf is missing and bc its not you with a good alibi you won't contribute anything to help ? Lastly- the "creepy" neighbor----I think the video-taping (if it happened) was to send to the land to get Kortne evicted. She may have been smoking pot or may have been know to little or leave things outside which were annoying acts to the neighbor. We all have neighbors---we know how they are !!! lol
But to continue that, what were typical noises for Kortne and her bf ? I know what are typical noises for my upstairs neighbor-- to the extent that I knew she had someone move in bc of a different set of footsteps.

There are several quarries close by but they are mostly surrounded by high fences. What am I most troubled by since the Disappeared episode is the new information about how her car got back to her apartment. Every local news story stated that they returned to her place in Milt's car. They had dropped him off then went home to bed. Never have I heard anything about her picking up her car in Hummelstown. That seems like a pretty big discrepancy but local media has been disturbingly incurious about a lot of things with this story.

"According to WHP-TV, police questioned Pruett and Milton Rodriguez Jr., another friend who was with Kortne Stouffer and Pruett the night she went missing. Rodriguez had been dropped off at his home before Pruett and Stouffer continued to her apartment, the news station reported." The Huffington Post, 10/29/14

"Rodriguez and Pruett drove with Stouffer in the early morning on July 29, the same day she disappeared. They dropped Rodriguez off at his home a few blocks away from Stouffer's apartment around 2 a.m., according to his father. Pruett reportedly then went home with Stouffer." CBS News, 8/20/12

There are several quarries close by but they are mostly surrounded by high fences. What am I most troubled by since the Disappeared episode is the new information about how her car got back to her apartment. Every local news story stated that they returned to her place in Milt's car. They had dropped him off then went home to bed. Never have I heard anything about her picking up her car in Hummelstown. That seems like a pretty big discrepancy but local media has been disturbingly incurious about a lot of things with this story.

"According to WHP-TV, police questioned Pruett and Milton Rodriguez Jr., another friend who was with Kortne Stouffer and Pruett the night she went missing. Rodriguez had been dropped off at his home before Pruett and Stouffer continued to her apartment, the news station reported." The Huffington Post, 10/29/14

"Rodriguez and Pruett drove with Stouffer in the early morning on July 29, the same day she disappeared. They dropped Rodriguez off at his home a few blocks away from Stouffer's apartment around 2 a.m., according to his father. Pruett reportedly then went home with Stouffer." CBS News, 8/20/12

I cant let go of the car either. I was always under the impression that somebody else was returning her car later that night. I am pretty sure that is what all early reporting said. I have not finished the episode of Disappeared yet, but do they address what happened to Milton's car? If they went and got Kortne's car and then went back to the apartment where did Milton's car go? Did they return it to his house before going to Kortne's apartment? Did they leave it at Kortne's house and Milton picked it up later? I recall that Cody walked to Turkey Hill the next morning. Where was Milton's car and why didn't he drive it back to him the next morning?

I thought the show said they dropped Milton off at his house and the took Kortne to her car in Milton's car. Then he followed Kortne home because she had been drinking... he wanted to make sure she got home okay. So he had Milton's car.

I thought the show said they dropped Milton off at his house and the took Kortne to her car in Milton's car. Then he followed Kortne home because she had been drinking... he wanted to make sure she got home okay. So he had Milton's car.

That's how the show described the car situation but it was also the first time it was described that way, to my recollection. Every local news story gave the impression that all three of them rode in Milt's car from Harrisburg back to Palmyra, dropped off Milt, then went to Kortne's. There was always a mystery of how her car got from Hummelstown back to her apartment. It just seems weird to me that they'd drop Milt off then drive halfway back to Harrisburg to get her car but then again not a lot has made sense in this whole story.

If youve ever been 21, drinking, drugging...the car/travel is not odd. May have dropped off a bag for a customer too.

Reward Doubled to $100K -- $100,000

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/04/reward_doubled_to_100k_for_inf.html

58e653b7d474d.image.jpg

Lebanon County Crime Stoppers :: 717-270-9800
or
Private Detective Leah Jennings :: 717-348-3205

Reward Doubled to $100K -- $100,000

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/04/reward_doubled_to_100k_for_inf.html

58e653b7d474d.image.jpg

Lebanon County Crime Stoppers :: 717-270-9800
or
Private Detective Leah Jennings :: 717-348-3205

I'm really hoping that the increase in the reward will bring information forward! Kortne deserves justice! I was very impressed by what her father stated in the article.

"There is not a lot that we can do other than pray," Scott said. "But, if I have the ability to offer a monetary reward to prompt someone to come forward, maybe this could help them change their life. If enticing someone with reward money gets answers for us, lets do it."

In addition, there are some very interesting comments on Penn Live's Facebook page regarding the new article!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member