PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing if the dogs barked when LE came back later and knocked on the door would be an important clue. I also would suspect Kortne's dog would go on the attack if she was being assaulted. This brings into question the banging noises the neighbor heard. If this was a homicide in progress, it would be almost impossible for the dogs not to be aware and to be making an attempt to stop it. This begs two questions. First, if the loud noise was a homicide in progress, where were the dogs that they did not intervene and bark. Second, if the loud noise was not a homicide in progress, what was it? In what manner could the dogs have been kept quiet both during the noise event and when LE came later to check?

If I recall correctly Kortne's "friend" explained away the banging noise from the apartment by saying she was stomping on the floor to irritate the neighbors who originally called the cops...If an assault took place maybe the dogs were put in a separate room with the door closed beforehand or removed from the room where the assault took place. Weren't her cigarettes,cellphone (?) and purse found in her bedroom? If so, my guess was she was in there when assaulted. I wonder where his cellphone was pinging from the time of the "noise" to the morning when he "got up".

Isn’t this the second set of remains for in the Shippensburg/ Newville area in the near recent past?

I would not expect it to be Kortne, mainly because there are so many more rural or secluded places to dump someone. Michaux State Forest is very close to there for example.

I have a feeling something will break in this case very soon..

Oh my goodness your message just popped up and my heart went crazy...I have been waiting...I am praying her family has a resolution soon.

Oh my goodness your message just popped up and my heart went crazy...I have been waiting...I am praying her family has a resolution soon.

Me too! Bring Kortne home! Let's get this done LE! ❤❤❤

I am from the area and agree that there are many places nearby to dispose of a body. But it is also a very well known area to hunt and fish. I guess I just thought that by now something would be found. As I recall KS approached CP and MR to hangout that night. So there was no "plan" by CP or MR. Something happen (unplanned) panic sets in and still able to dispose of body and not leave any evidence. Certainly possible but I just don't put it at very likely. Lets be honest, if LE had any evidence on CP they would have filed charges by now. Just my opinion.... So frustrated that LE appears to be doing nothing!!! And I have not ruled out LE!

I never rule out LE.

I was thinking the same thing.. She had to have went with someone not knowing what was going to happen and if she was drinking and it was someone she thought of as a friend............. she wouldve probably went willingly.. wondering if they had said to maybe take her to cool off..

I am normally a supporter of law enforcement, but something about this is so “off” to me. They incarcerated her drug dealing BF that night.... and of course they suspect money and drugs in the apartment. All it takes is one bad apple. I keep thinking that a bad apple cop (or someone fed info) may have come back to rob the place, thinking she would be the only one there.

Not sure how the other male friend fits in, but it does seem like they cleared him awful quick. I imagine a young guy involved in that crowd could be intimidated to keep his mouth shut with the threat of pinning it on him if he talks about what he saw.

Just a random, probably paranoid opinion of mine...

The bar fight earlier in the evening over owed drug money might have played a role either directly or indirectly ,imo.

Not sure how the other male friend fits in, but it does seem like they cleared him awful quick. I imagine a young guy involved in that crowd could be intimidated to keep his mouth shut with the threat of pinning it on him if he talks about what he saw.

Just a random, probably paranoid opinion of mine...

I would not go as far to say that the person who spent the night in Kortne’s apartment was cleared by LE, nor would I say he is no longer under the suspicion of Kortne’s family. While he was never named a person of interest, he has never been officially not named either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery