PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My stance still is, she doesn't know a single thing. Nothing she has ever said made one bit of sense from the beginning.
And this is before I knew she was crazy.
The cops know who called the first time to report the party going on and it sure as hell wasn't CP.
On top of that, the cops had Kortne's cell phone and there was no prearranged hookup with CP and MR.
Everything she ever said stunk to high heaven and wasn't remotely believable.
I think she is too dimwitted to actually do a bunch of on-line research and come up with a plausible theory.
But you can tell she sort of tried, but failed miserably.
LE said her conclusions are based on facts they know to be wrong.
I think she's too dimwitted to know basic things like, if I tell the cops who called them, they'll have a record of it and know if I am right or wrong.

If they find K in the lake, it won't be because of any info she provided. It will be one of the world's most mind boggling coincidences, the kind that you find in her version of events.

She is coming more and more unglued every day. I wonder what she'll be like when they get done searching the lake. Her comments under the most recent Lebanon Daily News article are disturbing.

How did she sneak past Penn Live?

MVHO only! I think her 'coming unglued' might be because she is frightened.

Many years ago, I heard someone say that 'so and so' was going to be murdered. I was naive at the time and assumed someone was 'blowing off steam.' When the man WAS murdered, I was terrified! Until every last one of the people responsible was locked up, I lived in fear. Thankfully, justice was done and they were all given life.

jmo

My stance still is, she doesn't know a single thing. Nothing she has ever said made one bit of sense from the beginning.
And this is before I knew she was crazy.
The cops know who called the first time to report the party going on and it sure as hell wasn't CP.
On top of that, the cops had Kortne's cell phone and there was no prearranged hookup with CP and MR.
Everything she ever said stunk to high heaven and wasn't remotely believable.
I think she is too dimwitted to actually do a bunch of on-line research and come up with a plausible theory.
But you can tell she sort of tried, but failed miserably.
LE said her conclusions are based on facts they know to be wrong.
I think she's too dimwitted to know basic things like, if I tell the cops who called them, they'll have a record of it and know if I am right or wrong.

She did not say that CP called the cops or that their meeting up for the night was prearranged. Here is how it "could" have happened. Someone (maybe AB) arranged to have BH picked up by calling in the tip of the party. Keep in mind there were several minors there who were not charged because they were not drinking...hhmm. Much later AB goes to apartment to steal money drugs (maybe because it was widely known that KS & BH owed AB lots of money). KS went out and ran in CP & MR. Later when robbery went down CP was there and turned his back on or even helped harm KS. He is afraid of AB and he should be. There was money and drugs missing from the apartment. The rug was also missing. This info came from a very close family friend. Now I understand why you take the money and drugs but the carpet is only taken to wrap a body or to remove blood evidence.

So while Amanda is crazy, and unreliable and most likely lying you have to admit her story fits what easily could have happened. CP did not sleep through her getting kidnapped and the drugs, money and carpet disappearing. And she didn't just up and leave and take the carpet with her!

I have a feeling Amanda Ballester has been unglued before this. I have seen enough of what she is posting in the past two days to come to the conclusion she is not playing with a full deck. I've seen other people like this in missing person's cases.

The funny thing is I remember some talk of the Ocean City trip, especially after the woman's body was found in Montgomery County, PA and if it could have been Kortne put there while the boy's were on their road trip to Ocean City.

I do agree her story could fit what happened very easily. The only thing that would not work for me is why dump her in Memorial Lake? It is a fairly stable and shallow body of water that does not go anywhere. And it literally right across from her father's business. The Susquehanna would have been a much better place to hide something and possibly have it never be found. The again, I'm not sure we are dealing with rocket scientists here.

In the end, it is good Memorial Lake is being searched.

She did not say that CP called the cops or that their meeting up for the night was prearranged.

She very specifically said that the people that murdered her were the same people that called the cops about the party and she specifically called out CP and MR as the murders. There is no ambiguity in what she said. If you need links, let me know.

I do agree her story could fit what happened very easily.

This I don't get. People keep saying this.

She said that the murderers called the cops to get BH out of the house. She named the murders. They wanted to steal drugs and money. So after the party deal goes down, she goes to a bar in a completely different town miles away and walks in, and who does she run into? The murderers. And their reaction is, hey come to Harrisburg and party with us. And then afterwards, I'll stay at your house. We won't commit the robbery when nobody's there. We'll go to Harrisburg, get all liquored up first, I'll sleep over, and then we'll steal the goods and murder you instead of doing it the easy way. And that thing where the cops were called, and they had to pull you off the neighbors, no big deal. We'll stick with plan. Yeah, the cops may be watching the place and expecting more trouble from this woman who's already had them out twice, but let's move forward with the theft and murder her anyway.

I'm not picking on you specifically cutter99, this is open to everyone to answer. But seriously, what part of this story sounds remotely believable to you?

It would be nice to see a link where the police state who called them that night about the party. It would be nice to see a link where they mention the name of the third officer that supposedly knocked on the door when no one answered. It would be nice to see a link that stated they have already followed up on this girls story a long time ago. The link would say, "we have had a few tips about the lake, we have checked it out, but found nothing." There have been no updates in this case for a long time. Not even a genetic "we are still working on this case". Why didn't they name the last officer when they named the other two. Was it because he didn't knock on the door like he said he did? Was it because maybe he did a drive by and felt "why bother, it's only going to be more of the same b.s.? Or was there another reason they didn't mention his name.

I still don't know if I believe her, but like I said, I'm sure glad Kortne's case is getting attention. My mind is probably going to stick to my original thoughts that she walked out of the house on her own and met someone outside. I know that's not the most popular theory but I can't get past my initial thoughts.

We all know a neighbor called the police, right? They have had enough of this kind of thing. Remember, back at the beginning, the neighbors were taking a lot of abuse because of this incident. People were yelling out their car windows at them. The neighbors were suspected by the public. The person who called didn't do anything wrong. There was no reason why the police would want to put the person who made the phone call in any jeopardy. I think they did the right thing by not identifying the specific person who called.

I'm certainly not saying the case was handled the best it could have been by any means, but I think they made the right call on that one.

Seriously you think the cops withheld saying the neighbor made the first call but the told the public that they made the 2nd and 3rd call.

I am local. I hear a lot. Amanda's story could certainly be correct. I agree she is a nut. But it is not correct to say it could not have happened that way. CP and MR are lower level in the drug business. AB is much higher up. It may not have been planned for CP to be there when they came to the get the drugs and money. But if he witnessed what happened and did nothing, he is guilty also. And he would keep his mouth shut because AB has quite a reputation. How do you explain the rug missing? How do you explain a few people drinking quietly inside an apartment and the cops magically showing up and busting BH. They didn't charge the underage boys until after KS went missing. It certainly sounds to me like the call was made to have BH picked up. Sorry that's my opinion. I don't find Amanda's story to be unbelievable....I do however find Amanda to be unbelievable. But that does not mean she is lying.

Seriously you think the cops withheld saying the neighbor made the first call but the told the public that they made the 2nd and 3rd call.

I am local. I hear a lot. Amanda's story could certainly be correct. I agree she is a nut. But it is not correct to say it could not have happened that way. CP and MR are lower level in the drug business. AB is much higher up. It may not have been planned for CP to be there when they came to the get the drugs and money. But if he witnessed what happened and did nothing, he is guilty also. And he would keep his mouth shut because AB has quite a reputation. How do you explain the rug missing? How do you explain a few people drinking quietly inside an apartment and the cops magically showing up and busting BH. They didn't charge the underage boys until after KS went missing. It certainly sounds to me like the call was made to have BH picked up. Sorry that's my opinion. I don't find Amanda's story to be unbelievable....I do however find Amanda to be unbelievable. But that does not mean she is lying.

The downstairs neighbor revealed that they called the cops for the second call. That's how we know it.

We don't know there is a missing rug. Amanda said it, but is it a fact? Was it on the police report? Of course, you have the right to your opinion. Let me ask these other question and let me know if you think they are believable as well.

Do you really believe that after passing lie detector tests, giving up DNA, being interrogated for days, having their car impounded, that they then are going to go to Ocean City and "yell" and brag to everyone that that they committed murder? And that Amanda heard this herself? You find that believable?

Do you believe that they bragged about what they stole and meticulously went through the list of things they didn't steal for good measure?

Do you think they described the rug they rolled her up in detail while they were partying and bragging about the murder they committed? You find that easily believable?

Do you believe that a missing rug was reported to the police by the Stouffers or BH and is on the police report? Do you think either parent would even know if a rug was missing? If you think yes, then they, and the police, pretty much knew right there and then that she didn't leave the apartment alive and there was no kidnapping. And the police would not have been determining if a crime had even been committed, right?

We all know a neighbor called the police, right? They have had enough of this kind of thing. Remember, back at the beginning, the neighbors were taking a lot of abuse because of this incident. People were yelling out their car windows at them. The neighbors were suspected by the public. The person who called didn't do anything wrong. There was no reason why the police would want to put the person who made the phone call in any jeopardy. I think they did the right thing by not identifying the specific person who called.

I'm certainly not saying the case was handled the best it could have been by any means, but I think they made the right call on that one.

NO. I, for one, do not "know" who originally called the police or why some minors' probation officer was also in attendance. I have an opinion that KS thought the neighbors called the first time but I don't really "know", ya know?

I will address all of your questions however, I need to research because some of the facts you say I disagree with. I do not remember them being interrogated for days, lie detector passed? I believe the news reported that the 2nd and 3rd call was from the neighbors. I need to check my notes and review articles to see if what you say is correct (and I am not saying it is wrong, I just don't recall it)
I believe they may have been drunk and high and spoke with their buddies. A lot of cases are solved because people can't keep their mouth shut.
I don't think they described the rug more than just the color.
I was told that BH said there was a rug missing, along with the money and drugs.
I will tell you what I do believe. The police pretty much did not investigate this crime.

We will have to agree to disagree because I do believe the main parts of Amanda's story could certainly fit. I think we both agree Amada is crazy, wants attention and certainly lies and exaggerates. I guess I just don't think that means she can never tell the truth. And maybe I just want the lake to be searched because I want Kortne to come home. I want someone to care and to look for her.

NO. I, for one, do not "know" who originally called the police or why some minors' probation officer was also in attendance. I have an opinion that KS thought the neighbors called the first time but I don't really "know", ya know?

Same here. That's my opinion as well. Makes the most sense to me.

I thought she traveled to Harrisburg with CP and MR. Again, none of these guys are rocket scientists- so their plan may not be the most linear or logical. I do not recall ever seeing it confirmed who called the police, and I do find it interesting that a parole officer showed up so quickly.

SS said in an interview within the last week or so that he knew a rug was missing from the apartment shortly after Kortne was found to be missing.

I did see something within the last few days in either a "comments" section or on Facebook saying that the local quarries had all been dredged and searched by boat. Has anyone else seen this or am I imagining things?

JMO, any lake well-known to the locals should probably be searched, if possible, anyway.

Oh and just fyi. My friend request to Amanda was accepted. And she says some really crazy things on her facebook also.

No argument here that she is nuts.

She must be if she is accepting Facebook requests from someone that she doesn't know with everything that has happened recently. I can't believe she hasn't just shut her page down for the time being until the dust settles. It makes me think she is in it for the attention.

DO we know 100% for sure that anyone- meaning CP and MR- have passed a polygraph?

DO we know 100% for sure that anyone- meaning CP and MR- have passed a polygraph?

Form PennLive

icepic

Didn't Pruett take a lie detector test?

Amanda Ballester

Yes but was bragging he is from streets ... knows how to beat them and then said duh anxiety pills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb