PA PA - Lauren Pico Jackson, 5, Spring City, 4 Oct 1988

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did you ever receive an email back from them? I can’t find her anywhere. I am really leaning with Mickey on this one and believe Lauren may still be alive.

Thank you,
Amy~Cold Case Chronicles
I did
I searched and searched until I found that girl in the picture

This is exhausting for me it is such a delicate situation as it is,but
I would really like more info.
Did Lauren have a space between the 2 front teeth?
Does any of the rest of the family have photos online?

Maybe this is just a can of worms that should not be opened.
There is so much to lose.
Is Laurens real family dysfunctional? What will they want?
Maybe it not even her.
Hi do you have any information about missing Lauren Jackson please let me know

This is exhausting for me it is such a delicate situation as it is,but
I would really like more info.
Did Lauren have a space between the 2 front teeth?
Does any of the rest of the family have photos online?

Maybe this is just a can of worms that should not be opened.
There is so much to lose.
Is Laurens real family dysfunctional? What will they want?
Maybe it not even her.

Keith,

I just looked to see the last time the poster "may" was logged into Websleuths and its saying 2013. Maybe you could try to personal message her to see if she will respond.

Listened to the first four Cold Case Chronicles podcasts. Some really great digging into the case, Pennhurst and the growing awareness of pedophile activities in the 80's. Waiting for the next installment. I sure hope the podcasts and the FB page they created for Lauren will shed some light on this case.

Can't wait until tomorrow when I can listen to the latest installment of CCC to see what they have pulled together. Reminds me of listening to serial radio shows like "The Shadow" at the kitchen table when I was a kid. Always excited about the next episode.

I did

I searched and searched until I found that girl in the picture
You found the Facebook for Melinda?? Did you reach out?! I never received anything back from the hydrocephalus Survivor site... can you send me the FB page?

You found the Facebook for Melinda?? Did you reach out?! I never received anything back from the hydrocephalus Survivor site... can you send me the FB page?
Hi I did find her on fb but I didn’t reach out.. I passed the information off and they did try and contact the girl Melinda but she wouldn’t respond...

Hi I did find her on fb but I didn’t reach out.. I passed the information off and they did try and contact the girl Melinda but she wouldn’t respond...

Who did you give the information to? Law enforcement in charge of the case or someone else? If not LE in charge of the case, that's who needs any possible lead. Please send tips to law enforcement.

Also on facebook, if you send a message to someone but aren't already on their contacts list, they might not even see it, so you (or whomever tried to contact her) can't assume they have seen it and chosen not to respond.

Who did you give the information to? Law enforcement in charge of the case or someone else? If not LE in charge of the case, that's who needs any possible lead. Please send tips to law enforcement.

Also on facebook, if you send a message to someone but aren't already on their contacts list, they might not even see it, so you (or whomever tried to contact her) can't assume they have seen it and chosen not to respond.

Tracker did an amazing job! Also, everything I find is being passed on to the FBI. The local police didn’t respond to my attempts to contact them, but sent word to me that they didn’t think the podcast was a great idea. The FBI is actively pursuing a few leads right now as well as a private investigator.

I reached out to the lady from the Encephalitis site and she blocked me (first....rude...lol) but I researched her and one thing I can’t ignore is the fact she has a brother and sister who both look just like her. So the chances of it being Lauren are slim, but I passed along the information anyway.

Tracker did an amazing job! Also, everything I find is being passed on to the FBI. The local police didn’t respond to my attempts to contact them, but sent word to me that they didn’t think the podcast was a great idea. The FBI is actively pursuing a few leads right now as well as a private investigator.

I reached out to the lady from the Encephalitis site and she blocked me (first....rude...lol) but I researched her and one thing I can’t ignore is the fact she has a brother and sister who both look just like her. So the chances of it being Lauren are slim, but I passed along the information anyway.
Your podcast is great!! you are bringing attention to a case where a child vanished and still after 30+ years has not been found..

Now at least I feel like I said what I had to say and it's out there in the public eye. Local authorities and townships can't cover it up anymore. There is more to come.
Excellent podcast Tracker; well done! I was impressed by the overall quality of the podcast; they do a great job.

As per our posts back and forth many posts ago, I believe strongly she is indeed likely to be buried on Pennhurst ground, along with many, many other little souls. Many others. That is just my amateur opinion and speculation.

BTW, you sound like Jimmy Stewart. : )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back