Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on car sticker. Has anyone else googled it? LCM. Assuming that JS put it on the car. Some of the google answers just don't apply: "Life Cycle Management", "Life Coach Mode". LCM also stands for Large Car Mag - a magazine for fans of large custom 18 wheelers.

But, Urban Dictionary has an interesting definition (make of UD what you will...):
"LCM: Low-class-Mexican, a mexican who looks native to their country. A typical Lcm has dark skin, dark eyes, dark hair, and is usually very short. Most typical Lcms are very trashy they have tattoos, don't know what they're doing with their lives, often commit crime, kill, cross the border illegally, have kids at a very young age, and too much pride in themselves thinking they're better and more hardcore than everyone. They support open borders and think illegal immigration is good."

So do you think JS would put that on his car??

Lancaster County Motors | New Kia, Subaru Dealership in East Petersburg, PA

Hey there, had to set up an account to reply. Did you go? See anything? Could you tell me if "Ambassadors for Christ" is the church you're referring to? There's something about this place...

Did you go back towards the basketball court? If you look at google maps there's something beyond/behind the BB court that's rectangular shaped. I think it could be a small cemetery, but can't zoom in close enough to know for sure. Did you see it? Is that what it is?
Welcome.

:( Apologies for saying who drives around with a dead body in their car, absolutely no one except a fruitcake. It is probably rare but I found such a person, Louis Coleman III of RI, charged with kidnapping Jazzy Correia in Boston. Police stopped him on a Delaware
highway and found her dismembered body in a trash bag in the trunk of his car.

IMHO, LE probably already knows if he drove around with the body in his KIA Rio. Cadaver dogs would have picked up on it, and I'm sure they must have checked that out already. They would be holding back on making all the things they know public. This may be why they say she was harmed. They would be waiting to see if they can find the remains.

Thoughts on car sticker. Has anyone else googled it? LCM. Assuming that JS put it on the car. Some of the google answers just don't apply: "Life Cycle Management", "Life Coach Mode". LCM also stands for Large Car Mag - a magazine for fans of large custom 18 wheelers.

But, Urban Dictionary has an interesting definition (make of UD what you will...):
"LCM: Low-class-Mexican, a mexican who looks native to their country. A typical Lcm has dark skin, dark eyes, dark hair, and is usually very short. Most typical Lcms are very trashy they have tattoos, don't know what they're doing with their lives, often commit crime, kill, cross the border illegally, have kids at a very young age, and too much pride in themselves thinking they're better and more hardcore than everyone. They support open borders and think illegal immigration is good."

So do you think JS would put that on his car??
Lancaster county motors.. I do believe.

Was told by a local that the property where JS lived includes a communal incinerator where the residents and businesses who rent from this landlord can burn trash. Not a barrel or a burn pile, an actual piece of heavy equipment. Surely this has been investigated?

I looked on Google Maps to see if anything around JS's apt building looked like an industrial incinerator. There is a medical waste disposal company in the same parking lot.

OMG, is that why he said they'll never find her ? I hope not.

apparently there was also a fire on this property, outdoors on the paved area. Timing was some point after the abduction. Whatever it was it burned so hot that a building window blew out. This window is still boarded up, and the large scorch marks are visible on the asphalt. Likely total coincidence, but it happened.

There is a number of ways he could have taken to get to Harvest Drive, but there is a hotel on one of the roads, wonder if LE have checked all cameras along possible routes to get to Harvest Drive?

apparently there was also a fire on this property, outdoors on the paved area. Timing was some point after the abduction. Whatever it was it burned so hot that a building window blew out. This window is still boarded up, and the large scorch marks are visible on the asphalt. Likely total coincidence, but it happened.
That must have been when the car was on fire on July 4th.

"That's the Engine Control Unit."
Not to get too far OT, but....
There's another control unit that deploys the airbag in a crash contains an Event Data Recorder. That records many things like speed, direction of travel, when the brakes were applied, throttle position, along with many other things. It also contains a GPS that can give your location to render help in the event of a crash in some cases. Travel can't be traced though because when a crash occurs, the EDV is activated and records roughly 30 seconds before the crash happened, so it's only recording in a loop and then erased until a crash happens. After the crash, that data is then stored and it takes special tools to retrieve the data. Some states won't allow LE to access the data unless it's a fatal accident.
Does local LE have the tools to search the ECU? Or is this something that would go to a state or an FBI crime lab? Just thinking in terms of timing, if local LE can do it the data may be extracted already. If not it could be sitting in a pile of evidence to be processed and might take some time. MOO.

MOO...Unless his brother was involved... Do we have any reason to think there may have been an accomplice? Did his brother drive the car that was involved in the car fire on July 4?

The apartment is in front of a window company and beside a Bio-Med company. Surely those places have security cameras. Surely LE has reviewed that footage for 6/21-6/23? And from the day of the car fire?
Are you talking about 3250 Lincoln Highway ?

I'm sure he had lots of time to plan this in his head while he was in prison.
RSBM

Ed Kemper allegedly said he wouldn't have been as good at killing if he hadn't spent time in prison as a teenager, learning the "tricks of the trade" from the people with experience. Unfortunately prison can make people better at criminal behavior.

Are you talking about 3250 Lincoln Highway ?
Sorry...I see now. The window company is to the East of the apartment so probably if they have cameras it wouldn't help. But just to the west of the apartment, sharing the same driveway even, is Alpha Bio Med Services at 3246 Lincoln Highway. Hopefully they have a camera.

Wow...just looked at Alpha Bio Med...they dispose of medical waste. I don't like knowing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse