Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *kidnapping arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow Andrew Forgotch @AndrewABC27 for on-scene information (Charlestown and South Forrey Road, west of Lancaster). So far it's investigators on a rural road with cornfields on either side. I've asked him if it is or is not related to Linda.
I think that particular situation is two people who were killed in an accident or something that seems kind of suspicious this morning near Charlestown Rd in Lancaster, probably 25 minutes away from Bird in Hand.

edited to add link Police investigating two deaths in Lancaster County

Saying LE believes she "was harmed" means they have evidence, and can charge him with Felony Kidnapping.
Saying LE believes she "may have been harmed" means they have no evidence to support a "Felony Kidnapping" charge.

Thanks Rocky1.

To me, that sounds like they have evidence of harm but not murder. IMO That would also explain why they haven't filed murder charges. For instance, maybe they found some blood, but not enough to say that LS must have died.

@Trackergd - when Linda is located, will tracks surrounding a potential crime scene come into play? Or, has too much time passed to obtain anything with evidentiary value?

If the tracks were in the open and exposed, they are most likely gone by now. If they are under leaves and other debris, there is a chance one or more have survived.

I am hoping JS gets a conscience & tells what happened to Linda. He’s cooked no matter what. So why put her family through this agony.
I would like for JS' parents to talk some sense into their son when they can have visitation. I know I'm just assuming here... but I assume his parents (specifically his mom) are good people and could be our saving grace

I'm praying for Linda still. I am thinking of sending a letter to the family.... But I don't know if I have anything meaningful to say.

I'm sure they would appreciate your kindness very much, iFish.

I've seen many parents who have had a missing child say the outpouring of support they had received meant so much to them... whether it was by those they knew or all those they had never met yet took their time to call, email or send letters or cards.

So you should do what your heart is telling you to do.

Jmho

I'll do it this week. I have a huge soft spot for the amish and want to do something at the very least.
I don’t think you need to write a ton. Just a short heartfelt message and a pretty card would be very encouraging and very appreciated. My Amish friends have always liked cards with animals, flowers, natural scenery, birds, that kind of thing.

edited to add: put where you’re from. They’d like knowing that, I think.

Or could he have intended to move her body from harvest structures (MOO) on the first visit but then realized onsite that he needed a container or bag to transport her body? Thus necessitating a second trip?

Pure speculation and MOO.

Just an observation I made today in the area of Stumptown road about 5:30 or 5;45 PM on my way home. Maybe one of the localer locals knows something about this. There was a “Police Rescue” vehicle and a military type smaller covered bed truck on Mount Sydney road. I just thought it was odd. MOO and all that. Anyone know if it meant anything in regard to LS? I know some of you listen to police calls etc. probably nothing. Hoping the family of LS can find peace.

It's been 38 days since Linda Stoltzfoos was abducted. It is highly unlikely that we will ever have the answer to this question which I am wondering about. I wonder if JS fantasized about abducting and assaulting a femalé before he committed this horrible act on June 21, 2020. It's my opinion that this abduction was a spur of the moment decision based on opportunity. I don't believe (I could be wrong) that he thought beyond the abduction and assault. The demise of Linda Stoltzfoos may have been a spur of the moment decision also. I believed Linda Stoltzfoos's body would have been found by now and returned to her family. The fact that she is still missing does not mean IMO that JS outsmarted LE. I always say her full name out of respect for her and her family. Him I refer to as JS.

It's been 38 days since Linda Stoltzfoos was abducted. It is highly unlikely that we will ever have the answer to this question which I am wondering about. I wonder if JS fantasized about abducting and assaulting a femalé before he committed this horrible act on June 21, 2020. It's my opinion that this abduction was a spur of the moment decision based on opportunity. I don't believe (I could be wrong) that he thought beyond the abduction and assault. The demise of Linda Stoltzfoos may have been a spur of the moment decision also. I believed Linda Stoltzfoos's body would have been found by now and returned to her family. The fact that she is still missing does not mean IMO that JS outsmarted LE. I always say her full name out of respect for her and her family. Him I refer to as JS.
Additionally, since it appears he moved the body at least once it further suggest he didn't have a permanent burial site that he felt secure with. I would think moving a body is not the norm in this situation. This is MHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member