Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *kidnapping arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Additionally, since it appears he moved the body at least once it further suggest he didn't have a permanent burial site that he felt secure with. I would think moving a body is not the norm in this situation. This is MHO.
I haven't read anything to indicate he moved the body, if indeed there was a body to move. What do you mean?

I love your tender heart @iFish. You said plenty of meaningful things in your post; You are praying for Linda. You are thinking about her family. And, in situations like this, words of comfort are difficult to find. Sending a greeting card with that ^ message (and knowing you care), would be a comfort to her family. One can never have too much support in situations like these, and your message would be welcomed. :)

Lloyd and Susie Stoltzfoos (and Family)
P.O. Box 121
Intercourse, PA 17534

Thank you very much for reposting the Stoltzfoos' address. We bought a card over the weekend; I'll send it out today.

Im just posting this link to an updated point of outlook on the situation regarding Linda Stoltzfoos' disappearance, with words spoken by the family member Mervin Fisher. Myself personally would like to interject that, Linda, may you please be delivered to the land of promise and plenty, flourish amongst all joy and peace, within eternity, and may your physical being be brought forward to the light of your family and community, so as they can rest you within the grounds of the people whos blood runs through your vains. What was may never be agian, but may the peace within our sole and in the spirit of the holy, come forth and guide you into peace forever in eternal love and light.

CBS 21 EXCLUSIVE: Uncle of Linda Stoltzfoos speaks as the search for her continues

Im just posting this link to an updated point of outlook on the situation regarding Linda Stoltzfoos' disappearance, with words spoken by the family member Mervin Fisher. Myself personally would like to interject that, Linda, may you please be delivered to the land of promise and plenty, flourish amongst all joy and peace, within eternity, and may your physical being be brought forward to the light of your family and community, so as they can rest you within the grounds of the people whos blood runs through your vains. What was may never be agian, but may the peace within our sole and in the spirit of the holy, come forth and guide you into peace forever in eternal love and light.

CBS 21 EXCLUSIVE: Uncle of Linda Stoltzfoos speaks as the search for her continues
This poor girl and her community. I wonder if the clothing they're referring to is the same clothing items we already know about.

Snip:
LANCASTER COUNTY — It has been more than a month, and the search for missing Lancaster county woman Linda Stoltzfoos is still ongoing.

This morning, a new preliminary hearing date is set for the man charged with kidnapping in the disappearance of Amish teenager Linda Stoltzfoos.

Thirty-four-year-old Justo Smoker was set to appear in front of a judge on July 21, but that date was pushed back. He will now appear before a district judge on Aug. 5.

Snip:

When it comes to the investigation, police say they have been doing targeted searches. Officials say they found clothing buried in the woods believed to be hers.

Snip:

Another prayer vigil is scheduled for tonight at 7:30 in Bird in hand. The ride is scheduled for August 8.

This poor girl and her community. I wonder if the clothing they're referring to is the same clothing items we already know about.

Snip:
LANCASTER COUNTY — It has been more than a month, and the search for missing Lancaster county woman Linda Stoltzfoos is still ongoing.

This morning, a new preliminary hearing date is set for the man charged with kidnapping in the disappearance of Amish teenager Linda Stoltzfoos.

Thirty-four-year-old Justo Smoker was set to appear in front of a judge on July 21, but that date was pushed back. He will now appear before a district judge on Aug. 5.

Snip:

When it comes to the investigation, police say they have been doing targeted searches. Officials say they found clothing buried in the woods believed to be hers.

Snip:

Another prayer vigil is scheduled for tonight at 7:30 in Bird in hand. The ride is scheduled for August 8.

RBBM

I'm not sure. I've included a link from MSM. From this link, I believe LE is referring to the same
clothing we know about.

PA Man Charged With Kidnapping Amish Teen Who Went Missing After Church

A Pennsylvania man is facing charges of allegedly kidnapping an Amish teenager who hasn’t been seen since she left a June church service, after authorities discovered surveillance footage showing him approach her on a rural roadside—and her undergarments buried in a nearby wooded area.

Authorities said a bra and stockings belonging to 18-year-old Linda Stoltzfoos was found buried “several inches” underground near where they say she was taken by Justo Smoker, 34.

JMVHO.

That's beautiful and uplifting HailedSunSea, thank you so much.

RBBM

I'm not sure. I've included a link from MSM. From this link, I believe LE is referring to the same
clothing we know about.

PA Man Charged With Kidnapping Amish Teen Who Went Missing After Church

JMVHO.
This article says that LE has “recovered several items of clothing”; Old Order community witnesses, latter-day technology led to arrest of suspect in Amish woman’s kidnapping

I then googled the definition of “several”, which being more than two. Definition of several | Dictionary.com

I understand that to mean that there are at the very least 3 clothing items that LE has found. But that’s just me.

BUT then this article says that only 2 items were found: “a bra and stockings knitted together”, This Young Amish Woman Is Still Missing. A Red Car Is the Key to Her Case

So which is it? Two items or more than two?!?? ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

All I really know is that we, the public, have very little info. But we should trust that whatever other info we don’t have, that LE is keeping that close to the vest for reasons that are best for Linda’s case.

MOO.

This article says that LE has “recovered several items of clothing”; Old Order community witnesses, latter-day technology led to arrest of suspect in Amish woman’s kidnapping

I then googled the definition of “several”, which being more than two. Definition of several | Dictionary.com

I understand that to mean that there are at the very least 3 clothing items that LE has found. But that’s just me.

BUT then this article says that only 2 items were found: “a bra and stockings knitted together”, This Young Amish Woman Is Still Missing. A Red Car Is the Key to Her Case

So which is it? Two items or more than two?!?? ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

All I really know is that we, the public, have very little info. But we should trust that whatever other info we don’t have, that LE is keeping that close to the vest for reasons that are best for Linda’s case.

MOO.

RBBM

I agree - "several" implies more than two items.

Could be LE is not publicly releasing information about additional clothing that was found.

JMVHO.

RBBM

I agree - "several" implies more than two items.

Could be LE is not publicly releasing information about additional clothing that was found.

JMVHO.
I do not believe that LE used the word "several" in association with the clothes found. Section #21 of the Affidavit states:

"...members of Pennsylvania State Police forensic search team discovered a white in color, size 34b, women's bra and a pair of dark colored foot stockings knotted together and buried approximately 6-8" underground in a wooded area to the rear of the property. The articles of clothing were identified by members of Linda Stolzfoos' family who identified all articles of clothing as similar to clothing she wore on the day of her disappearance; specifically, the style and size of bra and that the stockings would be tied in a knot for her to carry as she walked barefooted home from church on 6/21/20."

IMHO the use of the word "several" is the term that journalist applied to the items found and that we should not read too much into it.

@Trackergd - when Linda is located, will tracks surrounding a potential crime scene come into play? Or, has too much time passed to obtain anything with evidentiary value?
They may not be able to get detailed evidence from the tracks, like for example tiny cuts or blemishes in the shoe soles that may match the shoes that JS wore, however, they may be able to measure the tracks to get overall shoe size, which would be evidence as well.

Checking in and catching up! I hope there is lots more going on behind the scenes, and they find Linda soon. I always fear they won't be able to recover the victim, which to me, is the worst because the family cannot get closure and lay their loved one to rest. I want all the charges and all the justice!

I entered 3104 Harvest Rd. The address of Harvest Structures. It's the aerial view on Google Earth. When I zoomed in, there is a red vehicle behind the building. I can't tell what make or model it is. I don't know if anyone can including LE. I wondered if it is JS car. I would have to know the date the picture was taken to determine if it could possibly be JS car. Anyone else notice it ?

I entered 3104 Harvest Rd. The address of Harvest Structures. It's the aerial view on Google Earth. When I zoomed in, there is a red vehicle behind the building. I can't tell what make or model it is. I don't know if anyone can including LE. I wondered if it is JS car. I would have to know the date the picture was taken to determine if it could possibly be JS car. Anyone else notice it ?
My Google Earth map image does not show a red car - it's dated 2020.

Attachments

• Harvest Structures.png
    Harvest Structures.png
    388.2 KB · Views: 43
My Google Earth map image does not show a red car - it's dated 2020.
I see you have no red car or vehicle. I just went back on it and red car or vehicle is there. I don't see a date on mine. I don't know how to send link to show you what I see. That's strange TwoBlueJays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpioo18