Found Deceased PA - Lindsey Piccone, 21, Tyler State Park, 6 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The first link in this thread said she was reported missing on a Tuesday but was last seen on Sunday. Is this what you are referring to? If so, then that is two different things, no?

The last comment was meant to include this quote. Sorry, I am new to this site but very interested in having the facts straight.

In this post I assume times provided are 'accurate' so take this analysis for what it is: conjecture.

bubm

LP was down the shore until Tuesday morning. She planned to attend a concert on the Monday (Labor Day), as seen in her last FB post. It is a FACT her disappearance occurred on Tuesday. When the information was posted by several news sites it was later retracted and restated as Tuesday. She was on vacation which explains why her family may not have spoken to her since Sunday but she was with friends who can confirm her whereabouts until approximately 1:30pm that Tuesday, hence why her flyer has that time listed.

Photo of a group of tiled photos of LP's vehicle, with GPS information:
attachment.php

GPS time stamp of the photo of LP's vehicle as discovered in Tyler State Park is "15:32" = 3:32 PM.

• Friends confirm LP's whereabouts up to: ~1:30 PM
  • Photo of LP's vehicle discovered in Tyler State Park: ~3:32 PM (it is possible LP's vehicle was discovered earlier but we'll use the GPS time stamp as this is all we have).
  • LP assumed as "missing" after (only) ~2 hours had passed? It does not seem logical this amount of time would be enough to cause urgent concern.
  • So we are left with this question: what had led LE to initially classifying LP as missing "endangered"?

Attachments

• piccone - vehicle - 01.jpg
    piccone - vehicle - 01.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 250
I still don't understand the we aren't ashamed of you pleas on facebook......not all who wander are lost

I still think Lindsey may have harmed herself in the Park. It would take substantial effort to painstakingly search a park of that size, with a lake spanning acres. They reopened the park so quickly that I don't buy into the certainty of the search result. This combined with the tone of family messages regarding shame, Lindsey's SM post about needing healing, her being "endangered" etc.

"Does LE expect for LP to appear in public or are they attempting to appeal to the person either 'assisting' LP or the person who 'has' LP to 'return' LP to home, enticed by a cash reward or are they simply appealing to an alone and missing LP?"

ChuckyMo,

Is this a speculation of a possible hostage situation with a ransom?

And if so, would they not make the public informed?

"Does LE expect for LP to appear in public or are they attempting to appeal to the person either 'assisting' LP or the person who 'has' LP to 'return' LP to home, enticed by a cash reward or are they simply appealing to an alone and missing LP?"

ChuckyMo,

Is this a speculation of a possible hostage situation with a ransom?

And if so, would they not make the public informed?

I was not speculating on a ransom situation. That would suggest big money or something of extreme value the someone would want. A ransom situation is too "movie"-ish.

I see the 'has LP' aspect as the person would be someone LP "trusts" to at least some degree or LP is so distraught that she is beyond needing to trust anyone and needed to 'disappear' and the person was willing to assist, maybe hesitantly.

Anyone else find it weird SIL and lindsey didn't have same last name. I did I also found it weird her brother took his wives last name and his facebook had (ali) beside it as if it wasn't him posting. so I did a quick Google of his new name and I am now worried for her safety.

Lindsey M. Piccone, W/F/21 :: Bucks County :: Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Lindsey Marie Piccone
:: White / Female / 21 Years Old

5’ 3” :: 120 Lbs. :: Brown Eyes :: Brown Hair

Black Tank Top :: Gray Sweatpants

Awaiting Law Enforcement's Submission to NamUs:
National missing & Unidentified persons system :: https://www.findthemissing.org/en

14370080_1792000881077910_8877102627301322461_n.jpg

LindseyPiccone.png

Bucks County is in South-Eastern, PA

Day 29

Reward Information:
http://newtownpanow.com/2016/09/28/reward-offered-information-leading-discovery-missing-woman/
&
https://www.facebook.com/groups/295216610861574/
&
https://www.facebook.com/BensalemPoliceDepartment/
Scroll Down to September 28 at 3:15 P.M.
Bensalem Township Police :: 215 633-3719

Tyler Park Map:
http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/cs/groups/public/documents/document/dcnr_003000.pdf

AFAIK = As Far As I Know
AFAWK = As Far As We Know
BBM = Bolded By Me
BCNF = Bucks County News Feed
BOLO = Be On the Look-Out
BUBM = Bolded & Underlined By Me
CP = Candle Power :: A Measure of Light Intensity
DCNR = PA Department of Conservation & Natural Resources
DER = Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Resources
EMS = Emergency Medical Services
FB = FaceBook
GPS = Global Position Satellite system
HIPAA = Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act :: Medical Privacy
ICS = Incident Command System
IIRC = If I Recall Correctly
IMO = In My Opinion
JMO = Just My Opinion
LAT = Latitude :: 40.23228 Degrees North of the Equator
LE = Law Enforcement
LGBT = Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender
LON = Longitude :: 74.97102 Degrees West of London, England's Greenwich Observatory
LP = Lindsey Piccone
K-9 = Canine Search Dogs
MODs = Moderators
OMG = Oh My God/Gosh
OMO = Only My Opinion
Philly = Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
PLS = Please
PLZ = Please
POI = Person(s) Of Interest
PSP = PA State Police
S = Suicide
SAR = Search And Rescue
[sic] = a known-error presented as-copied
SIL = Sister-In-Law
SIM Card = Subscriber Identity Module for Cellular Telephones
TOS = Terms of Service
TY = Thank You
URL = Uniform Resource Locator :: an Internet Resource Address
VI = Verified Insider

A$ Alway$ :: PA Crime$topper$
Anonymou$ Reward :: 1-800-4PA-TIPS
https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/

I still think Lindsey may have harmed herself in the Park. It would take substantial effort to painstakingly search a park of that size, with a lake spanning acres. They reopened the park so quickly that I don't buy into the certainty of the search result. This combined with the tone of family messages regarding shame, Lindsey's SM post about needing healing, her being "endangered" etc.
My thoughts exactly. I hope I'm wrong.

I don't think she did. If this guy https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docke...eport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-46-CR-0000116-2016. Who happens to have her brothers name has enemies she might be waiting for the court case to be done. I also think its weird that SIL post and none of the piccones like or share it. I also remember on BCFB when SIL posted she googled how to change identity and Carolinas someone said please ensure that people giving to much information aren't a threat to lindsey or something to that degree and then the post about her changing her identity was deleted.

I don't think she did. If this guy https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docke...eport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-46-CR-0000116-2016. Who happens to have her brothers name has enemies she might be waiting for the court case to be done. I also think its weird that SIL post and none of the piccones like or share it. I also remember on BCFB when SIL posted she googled how to change identity and Carolinas someone said please ensure that people giving to much information aren't a threat to lindsey or something to that degree and then the post about her changing her identity was deleted.

If the "enemies" theory is applicable why would they not focus on the alleged brother's immediate family (i.e., wife, child)?

Convenience? Opportunity?

This theory and associated trains of thought could flow off in too many directions... let's hope none of those directions maintain any factual relevance to this case.

True true, he seems to love her a lot and this person hasn't been really found guilty of anything yet. If you googled my bro you'd find similar things but my brother/ his friends and or enemies would be the last person to check if I went missing. So maybe same is true here. This has to be a lot on her mind so again well hope it's not related because I don't think it is.... maybe this was just like one more thing stressing her out. She might need time for all of it to pass. Her brother seems nice enough on f book so it's hard to even think this is the same guy.

I came across the alleged brother's court record(s) two days after the media identified LP as the "missing person". It was way too early then to post about that here since the case was new and the vibe was that LP was "endangered" and would likely be discovered within Tyler State Park... there was no need to connect the court records and this case at that time.

Moving forward:

An older 'friend or acquaintance' of the alleged brother replied to one of the alleged brother's FB profile photo (LP is one of the persons shown in the photo) update posts: the last three words of the reply included wording similar to this: "let her go". The profile photo update and subsequent reply were posted two days and four days, respectively, after LP was reported as "missing". The gist of the reply was a 'how are you see you soon' casual type post and is the last reply to that profile photo update post. Was "let her go" intended to be helpful or comforting? Odd. The alleged brother has not replied to that comment as of this thread post.

The comment makes me think they believed LP had left on her own volition. Was that assumption or speculation on their part? To suggest to a family member to 'let her go' after only four days... is that odd?

As an FYI, the Jr. adult son of this older 'friend or acquaintance' has a similar court docket in his name that lists an issue similar to what appears in the alleged brother's docket.

I am not implying anything in this thread post other than to point out this is the only FB comment that seems to suggest someone believes LP left on her own volition. It isn't much of a clue... it simply may be a comment which the poster intended as a 'comforting' remark to the alleged brother... either way, it's out there and at this point only adds to the mystery.

SIL on the 7th said lindsey left a short note and a video saying she was sorry. But everywhere after that says that isn't true. Eh I think if we all sit back and watch her post more information will come out.

Oh wow - this is the 1st I've heard about a video & note. I really hope Lindsey is okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True true, he seems to love her a lot and this person hasn't been really found guilty of anything yet. If you googled my bro you'd find similar things but my brother/ his friends and or enemies would be the last person to check if I went missing. So maybe same is true here. This has to be a lot on her mind so again well hope it's not related because I don't think it is.... maybe this was just like one more thing stressing her out. She might need time for all of it to pass. Her brother seems nice enough on f book so it's hard to even think this is the same guy.
Yeah, I think if this is tied to LP's disappearance (which there is no evidence thus far that it is), I think it's more likely that she ran away to avoid testifying against him or something, as opposed to him doing something to her. Is there any way to find out if she is a potential witness in his upcoming trial?

bbm

Yeah, I think if this is tied to LP's disappearance (which there is no evidence thus far that it is), I think it's more likely that she ran away to avoid testifying against him or something, as opposed to him doing something to her. Is there any way to find out if she is a potential witness in his upcoming trial?

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-46-CR-0000116-2016

The court docket indicates the next step is a "Non-Trial Disposition Scheduled 10/11/2016 9:30AM".

http://www.ehow.com/info_8744775_disposition-trial-mean.html

[h=2]Criminal Disposition Without Trial[/h]
  • In a criminal proceeding, disposition without trial usually refers to a guilty plea agreement. If a defendant chooses to accept an agreement offered by the prosecution to plead guilty to the charges, then there is no longer a need for a trial. A plea agreement sets out the terms that will conclude the case. Although the defendant and the prosecutor have agreed upon the terms of a guilty plea, a judge must ultimately accept the plea before it can be entered.
It appears a plea may be in the works... there might not be a trial. No trial, no witnesses.

If LP were to be called as a witness, the Fifth Amendment would be her friend.

Either way, LP as a "potential-witness-turned-runaway" seems, as I commented in a previous post regarding if this was a "ransom" situation, too "movie-ish".

Anyone else find it weird SIL and lindsey didn't have same last name. I did I also found it weird her brother took his wives last name and his facebook had (ali) beside it as if it wasn't him posting. so I did a quick Google of his new name and I am now worried for her safety.

There are multiple reasons why a brother and sister wouldn't have the same last name. Lots of blended families with only one parent in common. Some children use the last name of the mother if the parents weren't married.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back