Found Deceased PA - Lindsey Piccone, 21, Tyler State Park, 6 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Which I understand, But theres a large large age difference there too, like over 20 years...
I think my biggest concern is the SILs comments in general.
I have photos on my phone (snapshots) of facebook....where she STILL has up that "she left a note and video to her parents" Which is cited other places as not true.
- If it is true and they are hiding it, wed be looking at suicide or theyd maybe know or about whats going on.
- If its not true, which I don't think it is why would you want people to think she left a note and video. I mean the first thing that comes to my mind is, oh why search this wont turn out well..she didnt want to live.

2ndly She mentioned after that she had googled how to change your identity and that they thought shed be in the Carolinas and this post was taken down. There is no evidence of this post. Why was this post taken down? If you go back to BCFB page (quickest way to look at this is to find the early pictures of linds) BCFB page commented these are the same idiots with the snapshots! You can fool professionals! or something of that nature. Then others say What idiot? Whose an idiot?.in to which BCFB says oh sorry forgot to remove my comment, we had to ban people from posting on here ( Paraphrased) . It was also after SIL post that a person said be careful of people trying to give out to much information when people are trying to change identities This was before BC posted their comment and it is gone too.... Did BC take off SIL posts? Did they ban her? Its confusing.

She seems to be real real open about it all, and again most family isnt liking or sharing it.

Oh and on FBook Comments from two people ask is there reason they are still searching the woods for her, and one of the people went on to ask does she have a past with drugs, mental illness, a significant other, etc ... A person replied after that to both of them at....Yes but I am not sure the media has released that information yet.

Maybe that person was just saying yes to why they are still searching the woods...but its interesting none the less.

Also she ran away before the one trial in September, Maybe something was going to be released. Maybe none of this matters. I have no idea.

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-51-CR-0304261-2004

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docke...eport.ashx?docketNumber=MC-51-CR-0048037-2013

This is not the dad, but might be somehow related to the family as they all seem to have a younger Paul Piccone added and the younger Paul Piccone has her picture as his status.

I dont think its related...but none of this looks promising. I think I am done searching on this case :(

I hope she gets away forever. :( I dont want to know how this ends because unless shes never found my heart wont be happy.
<3 Best of Luck Linds. I hope your alive and well.

Everything I *know* about organized crime comes from the movies. I wondered earlier on - could this be plausible?

Humor me. Are they the same baby?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=996129917182300&set=gm.305265613190007&type=3

attachment.php

I do not know when either photo was taken, but I do know the photo on the right was posted to FB on Tuesday September 6 @ 11:53 AM.

The connections between LP and the person in the other photo is the that person holding the baby appears in a certain rooftop photo opportunity (posted earlier in this thread) and there also were two or three SM comments between the two within the past year. Other than that, who knows.

The babies are likely NOT one and the same... but just in case. I do see a resemblance in the nose and upper lip. Same up-turn, same slight over-bite.

No stone unturned.

Attachments

• piccone - im - baby - 01.png
    piccone - im - baby - 01.png
    413.7 KB · Views: 403
I still think Lindsey may have harmed herself in the Park. It would take substantial effort to painstakingly search a park of that size, with a lake spanning acres. They reopened the park so quickly that I don't buy into the certainty of the search result. This combined with the tone of family messages regarding shame, Lindsey's SM post about needing healing, her being "endangered" etc.

I think she's still in the park too. How many of these police searches have we seen that yielded no results and yet a month or two later a jogger or a dog walker finds a body a few hundred yards from where the victims car was parked ?

The answer: A whole bunch of times.

I think she's still in the park too. How many of these police searches have we seen that yielded no results and yet a month or two later a jogger or a dog walker finds a body a few hundred yards from where the victims car was parked ?

The answer: A whole bunch of times.

This far out from the initial "missing person" report and with no additional clues or other information offered by family and LE, it is easy to agree with you.

I hope LE is not simply planning on waiting well in to the fall season for when foliage has thinned and hoping for someone to happen across a discovery but maybe it makes sense. Foliage is thick and makes it difficult to maneuver and perform proper searches.

I'm up in the air on this, though.

All current signs point to a 'still in the park' scenario but I'm having difficulty understanding why LP's supposed "state of mind" is being held close to the vest.

WHY wouldn't 'they' want to portray greater urgency to the public, to get as many eyes, elbows and ears in the works in searching in the park for LP?

Being secretive is not always a negative, but this far out plus the dichotomy between missing and "endangered" and "no comment" on LP's supposed state of mind and why she may be "endangered" is confusing. Either way, it really isn't relevant to searching and keeping an eye out.

There may, in fact, be no 'secret'. It is possible no one really knows what happened. But if that is the case why allow the "state of mind" element to float?

No named PsOI or suspects... yet.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=996129917182300&set=gm.305265613190007&type=3

attachment.php

I do not know when either photo was taken, but I do know the photo on the right was posted to FB on Tuesday September 6 @ 11:53 AM.

The connections between LP and the person in the other photo is the that person holding the baby appears in a certain rooftop photo opportunity (posted earlier in this thread) and there also were two or three SM comments between the two within the past year. Other than that, who knows.

The babies are likely NOT one and the same... but just in case. I do see a resemblance in the nose and upper lip. Same up-turn, same slight over-bite.

No stone unturned.

It looks to me like the ears are set higher on the baby in the second picture than on the one in the first.

It looks to me like the ears are set higher on the baby in the second picture than on the one in the first.

I considered that but the camera angles are different and could account for relational distortions. Being a photographer enthusiast I am try to be aware of distortions introduced by lenses and the minimal differences could be attributed to different lenses + different angles.

I'm with yall on the she's in the park. Or ocean. Did anyone see her after her vacation. I wonder about the integrity of this case. I saw an article about a sketchy jail guard in trouble in bucks county with her last name and wonder if they have more family in the system. When family is pointing literally in all directions all directions point to family....and in all sketchy suicide/ murder cases "noone knows nothing. " if you search on the upper right corner abandoned vehicles tell me how many come out alive. Most come up unsolved, the next highest is murder/ suicide, finally like I found one where the guy was seen found a week later chilling on someone's porch and never again and another where a girl walked from her car to a hotel near a park near her house and chilled for a while for reasons unknown to herself..but most the ones I saw didn't end well.

attachment.php

No stone unturned.

Not the same child. I know the first one.

http://patch.com/pennsylvania/bensa...re&utm_campaign=autopost&utm_content=bensalem

[FONT=&amp]It Has Been One Month Since A Woman Went Missing At Tyler Park, And No New Clues Have Surfaced[/FONT]

bbm

Eric Ihlein, a DCNR ranger ... has previously said officials believe there is no public threat at the park.A search throughout Bucks County and other areas she has been known to visit frequently was also conducted.

No "public threat" at the park, therefore, no evil perp(s) roaming the park grabbing up victims. Good and bad news this, but doesn't help solve the mystery. The same questions remain, no answers, plenty of secrets?

The kicker: "search Bucks County and other areas she has been known to visit frequently"...why have they not release those locations? Do they not want anyone searching or keeping an eye open in those areas in case LP should decide to show?

This is pointing to the unthinkable, as many suspect. The probability percentage rises with every passing day.

I'm not quite ready to fully accept that, but it's my highest-rated possibility...reluctantly.

In hiding? My second-highest rated possibility, but it's a low percentage. From whom, what? No publicly-released bogeyman or issues have been identified.

New identity? My third-highest rated possibility, also a low percentage. SM message has indicated this, no publicly-released corroboration or evidence. A misdirect.

WPP? No rating. Too much chaos and visibility. It would not happen this way.

I'm sensing temperature dropping in this case, no additional information releases, no announced clues, and most important...

............no reports of "sightings".

I'm with yall on the she's in the park. Or ocean. Did anyone see her after her vacation. I wonder about the integrity of this case. I saw an article about a sketchy jail guard in trouble in bucks county with her last name and wonder if they have more family in the system. When family is pointing literally in all directions all directions point to family....and in all sketchy suicide/ murder cases "noone knows nothing. " if you search on the upper right corner abandoned vehicles tell me how many come out alive. Most come up unsolved, the next highest is murder/ suicide, finally like I found one where the guy was seen found a week later chilling on someone's porch and never again and another where a girl walked from her car to a hotel near a park near her house and chilled for a while for reasons unknown to herself..but most the ones I saw didn't end well.

It will be 5 weeks this coming Tuesday. If she was in the park or water ways her body would have been found by now especially during the first few days when thre park was shut down to be searched. There were dive teams and several districts searching the park in a strategic way. It's been the largest search in Tyler State Park history. Also, She may have a very large family or a common last name. You cannot assume someone is her family based solely on their last names. Also the time reveals that if someone actually knew something they would come forward. The reward would compel them to do so if mental stress didn't already. Her family and friends are actively and tirelessly trying to spread the word, her face, and the reward. -the reward is also being funded by family and friends... does that sound like something they would do if they were in on it? IMO certainly not.

As posted earlier, another young woman from the Philly metro area "disappeared" the week before Lindsey did. It's possible Lindsey read about this or heard of it on the local news and copied the act. A "copy-cat" sort of incident, you might say, although the term usually is applied to criminal cases. Then again, I have heard of "copy-cat" cases that refer to suicides, usually pertaining to younger people, high-school to college-age.

As it turns out the other person, Amanda Murphy, 25, did re-appear not too long after the story became news. In Amanda's case, it was stated early on that she was battling heroin addiction and had recently checked herself out of rehab, etc. The real reason for her "disappearing" had to do with her violating parole, hence, she was attempting to elude her parole officer. The latter fact was not explicitly stated in the original news stories on her vanishing, but police and the public could deduce as much from the information that was shared. Since certain details of Lindsey Piccone's case are still quite vague, it's hard to know what to think. For instance, Amanda Murphy left her cell phone and purse in the car. It's still unclear to me whether Lindsey did or did not leave her phone behind. If she did, it sounds as though she may have been imitating Amanda. Even the similarity in both girls leaving their cars in state-park parking lots makes me wonder if Lindsey was modeling her actions after Amanda's.

As for Lindsey's family's apparent reticence to disclose what others believe to be important details, it could be that they suspect her disappearance is of her own volition and the more time that goes into looking for her, the more money it will cost down the road. If she should show up later (which the family may have very good reason to believe may occur), they may fear the reaction of police as well as the public. It's no secret that these searches by law enforcement do not come cheaply when factoring in overtime, holidays, weekends, etc. And public outcry in cases where the missing person turns up okay, having gone missing by their own choice, might give the family pause, too.

This is my opinion only. I have no inside knowledge of the case although I do live in the immediate area (Tyler Park/Newtown/Bucks Cty.). Here is the link to the Amanda Murphy story, after she was found safe.

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/09/update_on_missing_pa_woman_25.html

As posted earlier, another young woman from the Philly metro area "disappeared" the week before Lindsey did. It's possible Lindsey read about this or heard of it on the local news and copied the act. A "copy-cat" sort of incident, you might say, although the term usually is applied to criminal cases. Then again, I have heard of "copy-cat" cases that refer to suicides, usually pertaining to younger people, high-school to college-age.

As it turns out the other person, Amanda Murphy, 25, did re-appear not too long after the story became news. In Amanda's case, it was stated early on that she was battling heroin addiction and had recently checked herself out of rehab, etc. The real reason for her "disappearing" had to do with her violating parole, hence, she was attempting to elude her parole officer. The latter fact was not explicitly stated in the original news stories on her vanishing, but police and the public could deduce as much from the information that was shared. Since certain details of Lindsey Piccone's case are still quite vague, it's hard to know what to think. For instance, Amanda Murphy left her cell phone and purse in the car. It's still unclear to me whether Lindsey did or did not leave her phone behind. If she did, it sounds as though she may have been imitating Amanda. Even the similarity in both girls leaving their cars in state-park parking lots makes me wonder if Lindsey was modeling her actions after Amanda's.

As for Lindsey's family's apparent reticence to disclose what others believe to be important details, it could be that they suspect her disappearance is of her own volition and the more time that goes into looking for her, the more money it will cost down the road. If she should show up later (which the family may have very good reason to believe may occur), they may fear the reaction of police as well as the public. It's no secret that these searches by law enforcement do not come cheaply when factoring in overtime, holidays, weekends, etc. And public outcry in cases where the missing person turns up okay, having gone missing by their own choice, might give the family pause, too.

This is my opinion only. I have no inside knowledge of the case although I do live in the immediate area (Tyler Park/Newtown/Bucks Cty.). Here is the link to the Amanda Murphy story, after she was found safe.

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/09/update_on_missing_pa_woman_25.html

I'm leaning this direction as well. The two recent cases I can think of where cars were found abandoned and no sign of the missing woman turned out to be women running from the law (Amanda Murphy and Rachael Mattice). Wonder if legal issues were why her family said she should not feel ashamed?

IMO

I did not see anything on the portal for pa / Philly on lindsey herself though I did check. It is possible I missed something. To the person saying why would her family try so hard if they know what happened or harmed her.....think about what you are asking ....if you killed someone close to you wouldn't you pretend to be concerned.....I mean they aren't stupid if they acted like they didn't care at all they'd make themselves prime targets. I'm not saying they did it or know who did I'm just saying there's more to this story. Also bodies show up months to years later all the time and the dogs miss them all the time. I hope to god she isn't dead it just doesn't look good. Lindsey if you ever see this feel free to message me on here
I promise to take every legal step to protect your identity we just want to know your ok. I won't ask where you are..and I won't ask why. I don't see a single post that offers you this on your families page. I hope the best for you linds.

I did not see anything on the portal for pa / Philly on lindsey herself though I did check. It is possible I missed something. To the person saying why would her family try so hard if they know what happened or harmed her.....think about what you are asking ....if you killed someone close to you wouldn't you pretend to be concerned.....I mean they aren't stupid if they acted like they didn't care at all they'd make themselves prime targets. I'm not saying they did it or know who did I'm just saying there's more to this story. Also bodies show up months to years later all the time and the dogs miss them all the time. I hope to god she isn't dead it just doesn't look good. Lindsey if you ever see this feel free to message me on here
I promise to take every legal step to protect your identity we just want to know your ok. I won't ask where you are..and I won't ask why. I don't see a single post that offers you this on your families page. I hope the best for you linds.

They are putting thousands of their own money in a reward fund just to get some answers, seems like they wouldn't do such a thing if they knew their money would end up uncovering their involvement.

Also, the last place Lindsey will check is this forum.

They are putting thousands of their own money in a reward fund just to get some answers, seems like they wouldn't do such a thing if they knew their money would end up uncovering their involvement.

Also, the last place Lindsey will check is this forum.

How do you know where she'd look? You clearly don't know where she is so maybe she will. I tried posting it f book but they only want to know where she is. Also the 7 grand is for info directly leading to finding her. If they think she won't be found it wouldn't be hard to offer money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back