Found Deceased PA - Lindsey Piccone, 21, Tyler State Park, 6 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think Ive ever heard of a reward that lacks a specified amount. That doesnt seem logical to me.
I still wonder about that park. Its got to be awfully hard to search 1,700 acres high and low, wet and dry. I remember a case last year where a woman in Maine wasn't found until the second or third day on the 1-2 acre property where she was staying because she was suspended from a tree.

I don't think Ive ever heard of a reward that lacks a specified amount. That doesnt seem logical to me.
I still wonder about that park. Its got to be awfully hard to search 1,700 acres high and low, wet and dry. I remember a case last year where a woman in Maine wasn't found until the second or third day on the 1-2 acre property where she was staying because she was suspended from a tree.

bbm

From the article:

...a cash reward is being offered for any information that leads to the discovery of the young woman who went missing on Tuesday, September 6. The exact amount of the reward was not released.

It could mean family and / or LE believe LP is alive and in hiding with someone or they suspect someone knows her location and LE is attempting to get that someone to contact them about the reward value... trace, etc.

Taking this to a weird extreme, one might argue the family (under advisement?) does not want to announce a specific "value" for fear if LP is alive and (still) in a fragile state of mine she might feel insulted or 'unloved' if she perceives the value as not significant ("Does my family truly love me?"). This is a huge stretch but still a remote possibility.

Or, the reward announcement is simply a tactic to once again pique media's interest.

Whatever the reasoning, LP's state of mind appears to be THE significant factor. What in the he// happened?

Confirmation LP's phone and ID were discovered in her vehicle...

bubm

[FONT=&amp]Piccone was last seen Tuesday [September 6, 2016] morning wearing a black tank top and grey sweatpants. She is 5 foot 3 and 120 pounds. Her car was found in the park where investigators learned she did not have her phone on her.[/FONT]

bubm

She was confirmed at the park with a friend until about 12:30 on Tuesday. Phone and ID were inside of the car.

LP's phone and ID were discovered in her vehicle. I am not sure if her dog(s) also were discovered in her vehicle but it remains a slim possibility. Articles indicate "she did not have her dogs with her when she went missing"... but that's the same phrasing they used to indicate "she did not have her phone with her" so, who knows.

Was LP really "at the park with a friend until about 12:30" or, was LP with a friend before she drove to the park? I've found no other article that provides this specific detail but note that I have not read *every* article published on this case. I have read a 'comment' that indicate LP was with a friend(s) Tuesday but there was no indication if that was at the park or elsewhere. At the time I read it I assumed they were elsewhere and LP drove to the park afterward.

Assuming LP was alone at the park and simply wanted to take a walk to relax or calm down it seems reasonable to assume she might leave her phone behind so as not to be disturbed by messaging and phone calls. I assume LP kept her ID in a purse or clutch? Why tote a purse through the park? If it was only her ID card that was discovered in the vehicle why would LP leave the card behind?

If LP was NOT alone at the park:

• Did the friend leave LP in the park, with the friend leaving in their own vehicle?
  • Did the friend leave LP at her vehicle expecting LP to also leave the park?

The only thing we were given during the video plea from the DCNR ranger and family spokesperson was an underlying, undisclosed issue: LP's state of mind when she went missing and that her family loves her.

There is more there than meets the eye and ear as we all suspect, but what is it and would having that information be helpful in locating LP? Apparently, LE does not think so.

I've been wondering about what was discovered along with LP's vehicle.

Was the vehicle discovered in the exact state as show in this photo, with what appear to be plastic bag(s) (within yellow circles) containing items?

Is the item on the trunk lid a purse?

All windows appear to be closed.

Location information (longitude / latitude) info appears in the lower center image in the photo.

attachment.php

Attachments

• piccone - vehicle - 02.png
    piccone - vehicle - 02.png
    690 KB · Views: 434
LP's vehicle was discovered at the location indicated in this image:

attachment.php

Attachments

• piccone - vehicle location - 02.jpg
    piccone - vehicle location - 02.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 288
LP's vehicle location and where tracking dogs hit on LP's scent are shown in this section of a Tyler State Park map:

attachment.php

Attachments

• piccone - vehicle and dog track - 02.png
    piccone - vehicle and dog track - 02.png
    206 KB · Views: 286
A wider perspective view of LP's vehicle location, possible tracking dog scent hit location and surrounding area:

attachment.php

Attachments

• piccone - vehicle location - 05.jpg
    piccone - vehicle location - 05.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 298
ChuckMaureen - as always, reallly good stuff there. The key has got to come from info provided by the friend who was with her on 9/6 - specifically what did LP say and do at that time? Im guessing that she threatened to possibly harm herself (rather than flee the state) and that is what prompted LE to search the area, reportedly in a thorough fashion.

Please be aware that many of the details you are assuming to be true are not. And the reason LE isn't specifying things such as location of her phone are because it's not pertinent for the public. Several media posts also are incorrect. Given all the info available to LE, anything is still possible. It is unclear what happened to LP and whether her disappearance is voluntary or not.

The MissingpersonsofAmerica link said:

"She was confirmed at the park with a friend until about 12:30 on Tuesday. Phone and ID were inside of the car."

What facts assumed are not correct? I see most posts in here well documented with, especially Chuckymo's.

Please be aware that many of the details you are assuming to be true are not. And the reason LE isn't specifying things such as location of her phone are because it's not pertinent for the public. Several media posts also are incorrect. Given all the info available to LE, anything is still possible. It is unclear what happened to LP and whether her disappearance is voluntary or not.

The media has been posting a lot of misinformation. Such as: her disappearance occurred on Tuesday, yet they posted Sunday.

The media has been posting a lot of misinformation. Such as: her disappearance occurred on Tuesday, yet they posted Sunday.

I am not sure the media has been posting "a lot of misinformation" since very little has been posted. Is all of it "misinformation"? Maybe some.

I saw some early articles (were there others?) that posted "Sunday September 4, 2016" as when LP was "last heard from", not as when she "went missing". Assuming whom was asked, that "last heard from" day could be accurate for that person(s). Given what we've heard in the DCNR and family spokesperson video we could assume it may have been certain family members who'd last heard from LP on Sunday September 4, 2016.

LP was with a friend (as reported by that friend, right KB?) Tuesday September 6, 2016 sometime before the "2:00 PM - 4:00 PM" time frame of when it was assumed / reported as LP having gone "missing".

I trust the posted GPS information (that appears on one of a multi-image print of what is reported as LP's vehicle) regarding where LP's vehicle was discovered. The time the GPS photo was flagged is: "15:32". Sunshine and shadows in the photos would seem to confirm that time. The date of discovery of the vehicle is reported in the media as Tuesday September 6, 2016 but this information does not appear in the multi-image print. A split-trunk tree (or two trees side by side) as seen in front of LP's vehicle in the multi-image print photos is also seen in my overhead 3D image I attached in previous posts, verifying the GPS location within the park.

As for information regarding the location of LP's phone, I can think of two critical reasons why it would be publicly reported as LP does "not have her phone with her"... I will not elaborate.

The first link in this thread said she was reported missing on a Tuesday but was last seen on Sunday. Is this what you are referring to? If so, then that is two different things, no?

You can't state that as a fact unless you have a MSM link! Unless you are what is considered a 'verified insider' and if you are then please apply to be one and a mod will let us know if you are! Here is how to do so:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome new users kb10580313 and intheknow78. I sense that you are close to this situation and I hope LP returns home safely.

Is the goal to find her? If so, why be so mysterious and vague?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You don't think it's pertinent? I disagree. I met a man a month ago on terms related to my job that claimed he was helping two lesbian girls whose family didn't want them anymore and that one shaved her head. He lives in Ohio so the chances of it being her are slim and none but I found out he helps Jane Does and people who don't want to be found and that he post on Craigslist. Well then after the fact, I find out she posted on a gay site. If Ida known that I could have asked him, but because of my position it would be unprofessional for me to ask him now. Just because people are ashamed doesn't mean it's not pertinent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back