PA PA - Melissa Rodriguez, 30, Collingdale, 19 April 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
can you report that link? I can't find it on FB.

Thanks!

I have seen nothing in the local news about this.

I am glad to read that investigators are still on Melissa's case...

I hope they get the answers they (and her loved ones) need... Soon!

:please:

It's a small town and this is something that doesn't happen often. They won't give up. Somebody will talk.

Melissa was reported missing by her husband on April 23rd, by her estranged husband Jose. Why was a web site "born" on Facebook on April 19th??? And who created it?? This is the link to the Facebook page that I "liked" - https://www.facebook.com/pages/MISSING-Melissa-Rodriguez-MISSING/154104868093772

I am a bit confused as to how it got created or was born on April 19th. Scroll down to the very beginning of the page.

It triggered me to immediately come to this page. It bothered me and I wonder if Collingdale police know who started that page.

Melissa was reported missing by her husband on April 23rd, by her estranged husband Jose. Why was a web site "born" on Facebook on April 19th??? And who created it?? This is the link to the Facebook page that I "liked" - https://www.facebook.com/pages/MISSING-Melissa-Rodriguez-MISSING/154104868093772

I am a bit confused as to how it got created or was born on April 19th. Scroll down to the very beginning of the page.

It triggered me to immediately come to this page. It bothered me and I wonder if Collingdale police know who started that page.

It triggered me to immediately come to the websleuths page. Thought I should clarify that.

:welcome: Cdale72! :welcome:

Interesting FB page!

:seeya:

Who is Dwayne Ortiz... He posts they need funds!

scam?

Maybe this should be called into LE tip line?

:waitasec:

Actually... After exploring the FB page further...

It looks pretty comprehensive!

Good Find, Cdale! :thumb:

Can you see where the page was "born" on April 19th, before she was even reported missing on the 23rd? That seems really odd to me.

Can you see where the page was "born" on April 19th, before she was even reported missing on the 23rd? That seems really odd to me.

That sounds bizarre...

but I am a FaceBook illiterate... So I have no clue how that all works...

JMO

That means the page was started on April 19th.

Yes.... But Cdale has a good question...

Was the FB page started as another personal page on August 19th... The changed to a "Missing Page" once the page "owner" discovered she was missing?

according to my notes... Melissa called her friends August 19th, at 12:00 p.m. (noon) saying she was going to visit them ....

then she was supposed to call them Friday, April 20th, at 3:00 p.m.... But never called...

Would the friend have started the FB page on August 19th... Even though they didn't know yet that Melissa was missing?

:dunno:

Looking at Dwayne Ortiz's FB from NJ... he has several missing people postings and doesn't appear related to Melissa. jmo

So again....why was the page created the very day someone still had contact with her (the 19th)?

And what is the LE tip line?

I've seen other anomalies like that with fb pages, too. I don't know exactly how it happens, but I don't think it's anything to focus on, either.

I don't either and iirc it is her best friend that set that page up.

I called Detective Leicht. Dwayne Ortiz is. He was aware of the FB page and thinks the "born" date was back dated to reflect the last time someone spoke to her was the 19th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7
Back