GUILTY PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Alexis Johnson on Twitter
Reporting on a 5-month-old PFA against the father of Nalani Johnson when he was not named as a suspect nor has he been charged was wrong and irrelevant. Those seconds could have been used to dig into the background of the woman in custody charged with kidnapping that poor baby.
11:20 PM - 4 Sep 2019

With the information that authorities have given, the relationship between the baby's parents has nothing to do with the case. Police found no evidence of the claim that he planned to sell that child. So at that point there is no reason to report any incidents from his past
11:22 PM - 4 Sep 2019

All we know for sure is he is a grieving parent. That is all that was proven up until this point. So why blast an expired PFA and details of threats he made 5 months prior to the kidnapping when there is someone charged. That was irresponsible
11:24 PM - 4 Sep 2019

Is this woman really a reporter? Of course his background needs to be explored when he was present as the crime occurred and the main suspect says she sold the child on his behalf. Along with his friend and anyone they may have spoken to or met with that day. It would be completely IRRESPONSIBLE if LE didn’t consider his past and all possibilities surrounding Nalanis disappearance. Maybe they didn’t need to be released publicly, but they are public record, so anyone could’ve found them.

Is this woman really a reporter? Of course his background needs to be explored when he was present as the crime occurred and the main suspect says she sold the child on his behalf. Along with his friend and anyone they may have spoken to or met with that day. It would be completely IRRESPONSIBLE if LE didn’t consider his past and all possibilities surrounding Nalanis disappearance. Maybe they didn’t need to be released publicly, but they are public record, so anyone could’ve found them.
I mean it’s pretty simple really isn’t it If you don’t want people to know something that you’ve done it’s a clear indicator that you shouldn’t have done it in the first place. Oh poor Nalanis dad he pulled out a gun and threatened to blow his own brains out infront of his 2 year old baby and admitted to trying to kill his baby and how terrible that some one has dared to drag up his violent abusive history! NO poor child poor INNOCENT Nalani who had to witness something so traumatising it should be told why should any one hide his dirty little secret for him that little girl is the victim not him

I don’t think I’m coming across as a very nice person right now but I’m just infuriated the fact that he pulled out a gun and did that infront of his baby and threatened to kill her I just can’t get past that it’s disgusting again I’m sorry if I’m getting to heated this whole thing as hurt my soul

IMOO, if those neighbors were home and a car pulled through and dumped a child, and that child was a living, breathing, scared child screaming for hours most likely, they WOULD have heard her screaming. I follow the sound of a baby's cry if it is out of place even in public. By her age they usually have the highest pitched squeal too. It is 2nd nature: "alert, alert, alert, baby human in need" I'm waiting on the autopsy I am not convinced Nalani was not already harmed somehow. This is so disturbing I cant accept her dieing of exposure and dehydration yet, I sorry.
There were brutal thunderstorms for 6+ hours on Sunday evening. Some areas received 5 inches of rain. Nalani could have drowned trapped in her car seat on the park grass. She also could also have died from hypothermia after becoming soaked. The temperature dropped to 60 F after the fierce thunderstorms.
https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/blairsville-pa/15717/september-weather/2215423

Newborns, infants, and young children are more likely to develop hypothermia because they have a larger surface area compared to body weight so they lose body heat faster than older children and adults.
What Is Hypothermia? Symptoms, Signs, Protocol & Treatment

If she was alive when intentionally left in that park and died of exposure, that's homicide too.

I don’t think I’m coming across as a very nice person right now but I’m just infuriated the fact that he pulled out a gun and did that infront of his baby and threatened to kill her I just can’t get past that it’s disgusting again I’m sorry if I’m getting to heated this whole thing as hurt my soul

Were there witnesses to him pulling guns and all this behavior? I mean, Fotis Dulos made A BOATLOAD of claims about his wife in court filings. Everyone always assumes that he made those up, but I guess since Nalani's father is a man then we all have to assume he's evil and a perpetrator of this crime. People are blaming her father, who at this point is a victim (Law enforcement has said not one thing to indicate he is anything other than a victim). I guess it's cause he's not a female so clearly things are reversed in that scenario.

Were there witnesses to him pulling guns and all this behavior? I mean, Fotis Dulos made A BOATLOAD of claims about his wife in court filings. Everyone always assumes that he made those up, but I guess since Nalani's father is a man then we all have to assume he's evil and a perpetrator of this crime. People are blaming her father, who at this point is a victim (Law enforcement has said not one thing to indicate he is anything other than a victim). I guess it's cause he's not a female so clearly things are reversed in that scenario.
Me personally from what I’ve heard think that Nalanis mother failed to safeguard her child also because if what she claimed in them court documents were true She handed her child over to a Man that threatened to murder her. Man or woman makes no difference to me from all that I have Heard about mom and dad if it is true they both failed miserably to protect there baby

UPDATE: Penn Hills toddler death ruled homicide; DA says no signs of trauma
Although there were no signs of trauma on her body, it is possible, Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen A. Zappala Jr. said Wednesday, that the toddler died Saturday -- the day she was kidnapped from Penn Hills.

All agreed that Allegheny County would handle the prosecution of Sharena Islam Nancy, 25, of Penn Hills, but that Indiana County District Attorney Patrick Dougherty would continue to be involved.
Penn Hills toddler death ruled homicide; DA says no signs of trauma

I don't know if the did or did not do those things mentioned in the PFA. Because mom did not show up, all they are, are accusations. Would she be the first spouse to do this because they wanted full custody? No. Could they be real? Yes. With no proof, they are just accusations. Regardless, it does show they had a troubled relationship.

It's interesting taking moms word as fact. The PFA was never vetted. It may OR may not have occured. Also lmao at calling the digital print editor as a minor, insignificant media member. Again I'm really shocked no admin has come in and said anything about the rampant victim blaming occuring. I can't recall a case I've read on websleuths with so much leeway to trash a parent whom LE has not given any indication of foul play.

What I said was he threatened to kill his daughter to which some one replied no he said he attempted to kill his daughter so what I mean is he didn’t just say I’m going to kill my daughter and then took no actions he confessed he almost killed her which to me suggests he he tried actually kill her?

What I said was he threatened to kill his daughter to which some one replied no he said he attempted to kill his daughter so what I mean is he didn’t just say I’m going to kill my daughter and then took no actions he confessed he almost killed her which to me suggests he he tried actually kill her?

We don't know the context, could have been an accident. Your victim blaming needs to stop. There's Facebook trash for that.

UPDATE: Penn Hills toddler death ruled homicide; DA says no signs of trauma
Although there were no signs of trauma on her body, it is possible, Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen A. Zappala Jr. said Wednesday, that the toddler died Saturday -- the day she was kidnapped from Penn Hills.

All agreed that Allegheny County would handle the prosecution of Sharena Islam Nancy, 25, of Penn Hills, but that Indiana County District Attorney Patrick Dougherty would continue to be involved.
Penn Hills toddler death ruled homicide; DA says no signs of trauma

This one has more information than the short one I posted earlier this morning. Also states that they were at Kennywood for the afternoon. Kennywood is a local amusement park.
Another noteable comment from article that should give us here comfort (IMO means she wasn’t out there all alone, alive, scared all that time): Mr. Zappala would not reveal what preliminary autopsy results showed, but he did say that, for the scores of officers and volunteers who searched along the Route 22 corridor for nearly three days hoping to find Nalani alive, "it probably will put their minds at ease."

It's interesting taking moms word as fact. The PFA was never vetted. It may OR may not have occured. Also lmao at calling the digital print editor as a minor, insignificant media member. Again I'm really shocked no admin has come in and said anything about the rampant victim blaming occuring. I can't recall a case I've read on websleuths with so much leeway to trash a parent whom LE has not given any indication of foul play.

lurker, I certainly understand and share your concerns. I will say, however, that after reading so many cases on WS that all end the same way, it's hard not to automatically blame the parents, or the spouse, or the boy/girlfriend, or the ex spouse because a lot of the time they are the guilty party.

With that being said, law enforcement in this specific case has not made one inkling of a comment or pointed any suspicions towards Nalani's father whatsoever. If evidence points towards his father, then I'd gladly accuse him and let this message board know that I think he is a horrible person. It's not hard to see that law enforcement has more than likely been in constant contact with Nalani's father so if there was anything suspect they would not hesitate to call him out (Remember the guy in TX who said 3 Hispanics stole his truck with the baby inside?)

Last edited:
I don’t see him as a victim I see Nalani as the victim I have seen court documents and I have formed my opinion dad himself said he was arguing with Nancy in the car Nalani according to him was in the car should a child witness that? Neighbour said she heard dad and Nancy arguing all the time it indicates an abusive relationship on top of that the mother of his child filed a protection order stating pretty serious allegations but I guess the neighbour is lying and the child’s mother

And mom is also on FB saying she believe's dad's story. And is supportive of him. Which further makes me believe the PFA was a custody ploy. If she really believed the PFA she filed, she would have been screaming it at the rooftops and he would be the first suspect. Arguing in front of your toddler may not be recommended, but it hardly makes one complicit in murder. If he is involved, it will come out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers
Back