GUILTY PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok for starters don’t think I am sitting here all high and mighty I had my first child at 17 and my 2nd child at 20 they have different fathers I am the stereo type of the Mother’s you see so often that have lost there children to a no good boyfriend and that is the truth it is normally people from low income families and broken homes that this stuff happens to I have seen a lot I’ve struggled to raise my children alone I’ve never left my children with a man in my life I keep them close to me this situation if it happened the way dad is saying could never of happened to me I would not introduce a partner into my children’s lives easily there must of Been warning signs it’s normally a build up also If mother is telling the truth and her child’s father did what she says he did there’s no excuse for that he shouldn’t have unsupervised access you don’t play when it comes to your children they are precious every one has there own life experiences that determine how they feel about things this is how I feel you can think differently I Am not saying I am right I’m not saying anything I’ve heard is even true but from what I have seen and read I feel this way and I can’t help that

Ok one at a time.. because a few of you are coming at me side ways like I said we all have our own opinions I’m sticking to mine and how I feel we could go back and forth all day your saying she’s backing him up on Facebook now well that’s not unusual or unheard of Maleah Davis mom defended her partner and then changed it around and accused him of abusing her daughter. Let’s go with what your saying and she lied on that protection order made it all up well what does that say about her character as a mother if she’s going to make up malicious lies against the father of her child because they had a falling out that doesn’t seem like healthy co parenting that is toxic

Well whether you see him as a victim or not, he IS a victim. His daughter was murdered. That makes him a victim. You formed your opinion on unsubstantiated court documents. Now you're saying neighbor's heard them fighting all the time but you have yet to provide a MSM link backing up that claim.

I'll use your logic when it comes to the mother's protection order ---- She filed a protection order, it expired in April but it could have been extended if she had only showed up to court. The fact that she didn't show up to court means she was completely happy with her baby's father's behavior and no longer thought he was a threat. MOO
I don’t need to give you a link it has already been linked

Were there witnesses to him pulling guns and all this behavior? I mean, Fotis Dulos made A BOATLOAD of claims about his wife in court filings. Everyone always assumes that he made those up, but I guess since Nalani's father is a man then we all have to assume he's evil and a perpetrator of this crime. People are blaming her father, who at this point is a victim (Law enforcement has said not one thing to indicate he is anything other than a victim). I guess it's cause he's not a female so clearly things are reversed in that scenario.
I do believe some one mentioned in the thread already there was a witness

I'm aware you don't see him as a victim, a black male has ZERO chance of being given the benefit of the doubt on an internet forum of mostly, I assume, middle-aged white women.
Whenever a child ends up dead, the adults that should be responsible for that child always come under fire here, female, male, black, white, asian. It always happens, it's not exclusive to Nalani's father. And this happens because 9 out of 10 times, the adults are responsible in one way or another for the child's death, sadly.

Ok one at a time.. because a few of you are coming at me side ways like I said we all have our own opinions I’m sticking to mine and how I feel we could go back and forth all day your saying she’s backing him up on Facebook now well that’s not unusual or unheard of Maleah Davis mom defended her partner and then changed it around and accused him of abusing her daughter. Let’s go with what your saying and she lied on that protection order made it all up well what does that say about her character as a mother if she’s going to make up malicious lies against the father of her child because they had a falling out that doesn’t seem like healthy co parenting that is toxic

Maleah Davis is an entirely different set of circumstances. Apples to Oranges. And potentially toxic co-parenting aside, Nalani's mom is a victim. She wasn't present. Her character is irrelevant as far as a murder investigation goes.

When the cops name him a suspect or a POI then you can feel free to sleuth him and defame his character all you want. Nothing of that sort has happened now, so he is nothing more than a victim. Stop trying to blame and shame him.
I havent said he Killed his daughter I don’t believe he did I don’t believe he will become a suspect I believe he failed to safe guard his daughter from harm I believe that child witnessed things she never should have i believe he was negligent in his duty of Care for his daughter and my opinion was formed by things I have seen and read from multiple sources

I havent said he Killed his daughter I don’t believe he did I don’t believe he will become a suspect I believe he failed to safe guard his daughter from harm I believe that child witnessed things she never should have i believe he was negligent in his duty of Care for his daughter and my opinion was formed by things I have seen and read from multiple sources

He failed to safeguard his daughter because some maniac took her? You are more than welcome to your opinion, and I can see you aren't open to differing perspectives. That's fine also. Enjoy your day here at WS, I'm not clogging this thread anymore.

He failed to safeguard his daughter because some maniac took her? You are more than welcome to your opinion, and clearly you aren't open to changing it. That's great. Enjoy your WS experience.
Wasn’t just a random lunatic he was romantically involved with her all I’m trying to say is people need to be more careful about the people they have around there children

That is all probably true. And knee jerk is to blame parents in this case because it is usually the parents. So I get it. I am just reserving judgment until/if further info implicates him. Until then, he deserves the benefit of the doubt, IMO.

Wasn’t just a random lunatic he was romantically involved with her all I’m trying to say is people need to be more careful about the people they have around there children

I do agree people should be careful with who they bring their children around. You are making a sweeping generalization. Just because they were romantically involved doesn't mean that he knew she was a danger to have his child around. We do not know the inner machinations of their relationship. Maybe she had a dark side to her that she kept well hidden and he was never privy to it. Maybe he had no idea she could be like this. There may have been TONS of red flags, but there may have been none. That's all I'm saying. JMO

Hopefully the autopsy comes out today and we at least hear the COD. Not that we need to hear everything but maybe just the immediate cause.
I was glad to hear today that Nalani was maybe deceased prior to being placed in the woods. I could not sleep last night thinking about the poor baby girl being in the woods, in the dark during a terrible storm. I could not imagine how someone who has children herself could do this to a child. It is just heartbreaking. My head hurts thinking about this.

I do agree people should be careful with who they bring their children around. You are making a sweeping generalization. Just because they were romantically involved doesn't mean that he knew she was a danger to have his child around. We do not know the inner machinations of their relationship. Maybe she had a dark side to her that she kept well hidden and he was never privy to it. Maybe he had no idea she could be like this. There may have been TONS of red flags, but there may have been none. That's all I'm saying. JMO
Ok well i will agree with you on that maybe she hid her crazy side well and I think it is good this is being reported because it shows people that it’s not just women’s partners that can be a danger to children but women can be a danger to children also..a lot of people think that women are safe around children just because they are women and it’s not true it’s just not seen as often

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers
Back