GUILTY PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly, we don't know what discussions he has had with police. Sure doesn't stop people from making up their own conversations that took place between him and LE.
Have some more coffee on me, Elliot. Could be a long day...
coffee-2-smiley-emoticon.png
:oops:

Funeral Arrangements Announced For Nalani Johnson

The little girl, who was about to turn 2 on Sept. 16, will be laid to rest on Saturday.
Visitation will be held from 10 a.m. to noon, then at noon, the funeral service will be held. It will all take place at Mount Ararat Baptist Church on Paulson Avenue.

For more information, visit Coston Funeral Homes website at this link.

[...]

A candlelight vigil will be held this evening at the Blairsville Amphitheater in memory of little Nalani. It begins at 8:15 p.m.

I am really surprised that we have not heard anything from Nalani's mother. I mean I know some of the press has dug up the PFA so we know these parents have some volatile history. But I am still unclear if Nalani was with her father on a visit or if he had sole custody. Nor have I seen any sort of statement by her mother regarding Nalani - not when she was still missing, not now that she has been found.

Not casting any sort of aspersion or judgment - just saying the silence is not what I am accustomed to in a missing/murdered child case.

God, I hope and pray that Nalani did not suffer by herself out in those storms and in the dark. When I read that that was a possibility, I wanted to cry and throw up at the same time. It is unimaginable. Not that what happened to her is necessarily any better, but if she was suffocated at least I hope it was fast. Like many of you, I'm not sure I can follow this one...but yet, I keep coming back. I'm just beside myself. Maybe it's because I live in Pittsburgh, I don't know, but I can't recall a case that affected me as much as this.
Perfectly worded, much of the same here. Many times on WS, I’ve had to take long breaks or drop out all together. Shanann’s case did me in and still does me in. After those unimaginable gruesome details and being closer to that one personally, I’ve grown a LITTLE bit more of thicker skin. A LITTLE. And when I just can’t do it, or if you can’t, take a break. You have to put your mind first. What’s helping me right now with Nalani is working on a google map to pin locations, include pics of the MSM article snippet with timeline (busy work) while I continue my sabbatical from my career. I started it Tues morning, but stopped after the 1pm presser expecting to see one in MSM, but haven’t yet. If nothing else, reference for us all.
A couple of us locally were going to go by the site yesterday morning and then woke up thinking better of it. Feel free to reach out if you just need to privately scream on your keyboard.
Love your user name, a friend on the PGH North side. :)

I am going to go very far out on a limb here...and I am only surmising...the lab test they will do is toxicology *(all manner of posions, drugs, alcohol etc.). With her medical records they will look for history of seizures, heart condition, breathing problems such as asthma, diabetes, anything that could cause her to lose consciousness and would perhaps take her life. Like if she had asthma and being traumatized by all the fighting, driving off with a stranger of sorts caused her to have an attack and she died, it would still be homicide because Nancy intentionally left her there right? Are they ruling out medical condition vs suffocation. The ONLY reason I keep falling back to this is there has not been one mention of any drugs or alcohol by anyone.

Although there were no signs of trauma on her body, it is possible, Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen A. Zappala Jr. said Wednesday, that the toddler died Saturday -- the day she was kidnapped from Penn Hills.
Penn Hills toddler death ruled homicide; DA says no signs of trauma

So if you change the way the reporter broke that sentence, it could read “although there were no signs of trauma on her body, it is possible that the toddler died Saturday, the day she was kidnapped from Penn Hills.” said DA Zappala, etc.

Am I reading too much into that wording? Along with the putting searchers minds at ease comment, it sounds possible she died before Saturday? Idk...

NEW THREAD: Sharena Nancy is not facing any new criminal charges as of this morning, but she is now suddenly facing an upcoming “Recovery of Real Property Hearing.”

A Pittsburgh Management company just began the *eviction process* against the kidnapping suspect.

@KDKA

MEGHAN SCHILLER on Twitter

Filed in court and served just today, the docket shows Nancy owes about $45.

If she can’t pay that fee in time— Lobos Management will successfully evict her from her property.

The document says she has until the 18th to not lose her personal home- as she sits in the ACJ @KDKA

The company Lobos Management acknowledged the filing but had no comment. The company manages about 3,000 units across Allegheny County, including the one Nancy lived in until this past weekend. @KDKA

So if you change the way the reporter broke that sentence, it could read “although there were no signs of trauma on her body, it is possible that the toddler died Saturday, the day she was kidnapped from Penn Hills.” said DA Zappala, etc.

Am I reading too much into that wording? Along with the putting searchers minds at ease comment, it sounds possible she died before Saturday? Idk...
But then the DA also said the four were at Kennywood the afternoon of Sat.
At the Tuesday, 1pm press conference, LE mentioned they were all together Sat for several hours. Paraphrasing. But so far, exact arrival/departure time nor any photos/videos at Kennywood have been released to the public, IIRC. But it has to be more than he said/they said, I would hope, for the DA to mention Kennywood in MSM this morning.
ETA: fixed my smooshed sentence 1 and 2 (well, enough to hopefully be understood :D)

Well whether you see him as a victim or not, he IS a victim. His daughter was murdered. That makes him a victim. You formed your opinion on unsubstantiated court documents. Now you're saying neighbor's heard them fighting all the time but you have yet to provide a MSM link backing up that claim.

I'll use your logic when it comes to the mother's protection order ---- She filed a protection order, it expired in April but it could have been extended if she had only showed up to court. The fact that she didn't show up to court means she was completely happy with her baby's father's behavior and no longer thought he was a threat. MOO
Maybe we should wait until more evidence comes out? Neither you nor I know under what circumstances or even what time Nalani died.

Attempt at making a map with pinned locations (notes and pictures in each).
The drive Nancy took is in chronological order from MSM, LE released info.
Please feel free to mention if I missed or misunderstood anything.
Nalani Johnson Map and Timeline - Nalani Johnson Map and Timeline - Google My Maps

This is my first time doing this, so I’m hoping this sharing works :)

Attempt at making a map with pinned locations (notes and pictures in each).
The drive Nancy took is in chronological order from MSM, LE released info.
Please feel free to mention if I missed or misunderstood anything.
Nalani Johnson Map and Timeline - Nalani Johnson Map and Timeline - Google My Maps

This is my first time doing this, so I’m hoping this sharing works :)
Excellent job, CFlo! Thanks so much for taking the time to do that. MOO

Welcome to Websleuths, @advocatelj! :)

Rick Earle on Twitter
Breaking: allegheny district attorney talks about kidnapping and death of toddler. Says evidence reveals that woman who abducted child was only person involved in toddler’s death. Details at 5 #wpxi
EDtzxMxWsAEf-GL.jpg

12:57 PM - 5 Sep 2019

Rick Earle on Twitter
DA says child was found deceased and still buckled in car seat. He suspect child was killed prior to being dropped off at remote wooded area near Blairsville. #wpxi
1:03 PM - 5 Sep 2019

John Shumway on Twitter
Allegheny County DA Stephen Zappala Jr believes Sharena Nancy acted alone in the death of toddler Nalani Johnson. Homicide charge will come when autopsy results are complete. The DA says Nalani was found still strapped in her car seat in an upright position. More @KDKA 5 & 6.
1:21 PM - 5 Sep 2019

Last edited:
Last edited:
Poor baby girl. Local news says the park maybe named after her and a bench. Memorial building by people. So sad, so unnecessary. Evil woman. Is she A citizen or will she be deported to India? What did she say to husband? Was murdered baby in the car when she talked to him? I can't even think about this evil mindset!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarbieP
Back