Found Deceased PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the article linked above with the mothers charges against the father it clearly states : Father has threatened to kill the child before - that speaks volumes to me .
ETA: not sure who the real nutjob here is
If my child’s father EVER threatened to kill my child or admitted to nearly killing my child he would never be able to see my baby again! What kind of father would ever say something like that ? How could you think your child would be safe with some one who had threatened the life of your child!

Honestly I’m sick to death of hearing about children that are not safe guarded properly with tragic consequences regardless of wether Nalanis father is innocent in all of this it still does not change the fact that he was violent and threatened the life of his daughter and yet he was still allowed unsupervised access to that child. Mom filed for a protective order in April and by the end of August he had the child with out the childs mother present. I’m sick of mothers that know there partners or children’s fathers are violent yet hand there children over to them anyway

Yes, and there were no signs of visible trauma - according to "sources" who told KDKA... MOO

At about the 2:10 mark.

Well that is interesting. No visible trauma. Several of us thought that perhaps she was already deceased before Nancy took off with her.

Pulling my hair out. Accidentally overdosed on a drug laying around? Alcohol poisoning?

If she had just passed away of a medical emergency, they could have just called 911.

Well that is interesting. No visible trauma. Several of us thought that perhaps she was already deceased before Nancy took off with her.

Pulling my hair out. Accidentally overdosed on a drug laying around? Alcohol poisoning?

If she had just passed away of a medical emergency, they could have just called 911.

Suffocating a baby who may have fallen asleep in her car seat may leave no visible marks of trauma. Maybe even strangling? Who made the statement of no visible trauma?

Suffocating a baby who may have fallen asleep in her car seat may leave no visible marks of trauma. Maybe even strangling? Who made the statement of no visible trauma?
I want to know the same. Was it a bystander who didn't see anything like bruises, torn clothing, etc.

Or did it come from someone in LE?

Another possibility is she left the child there in the seat alive

I wonder the same thing. Didn’t someone say there were terrible storms Sunday?
I do think carrying the car seat with the child in it would have been hard to handle? If Nalani was alive I would think she would have been very scared and crying maybe?

Honestly an accident is like the best case scenario at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop