Identified! PA - Philadelphia, 'Boy in the Box', WhtMale 4-6, 4UMPA, Feb'57 #2 - Joseph Augustus Zarelli

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1st post!!

I just wanted to bump this poor boys post again, still no news? I can tell we're close, just not there yet.

I spent the past 2 days reading the entire 1st thread from 2006-2019 (92pages), then came over to this 1.

I'm just so happy no one gave up on this little boy! I hope we have all the answers soon!

Ms Suzanne, I truly admire you, and the amount of determination and love you have for this little boy, he definitely has a guardian angel in you.

To all the other, like rutt, scarlet, all the original sleuths who called LE and emailed non stop, without receiving a single reply, you guys really deserve only the best in life, you cared so much for someone other than yourself over those years, and you've been fantastic!

I know we're in this together and his identification would bring soooo many people joy
Hi Thank you so much.
I hope people will call Law enforcement to see when they will release information on this little boy. A lot of people cannot get a hold of anyone. Someone told me Robert Kuhlmeier Sergeant retired in March? Who is on his case now? We need to please know who to contact that is in charge of his case. If anyone finds out or anything on this little boy please let me and us know ok?

I just have to believe he will be Identified soon. I have sadly not heard anything.
It's so frustrating. But I also have to remind myself that Philadelphia is overwhelmed with crime right now and thus their resources are limited and/or allocated to more recent cases. I just wish they'd give us an update, even if the update was nothing: "We've been falling behind due to an increase in crime" would suffice. But really, is it any of our business? It isn't, but it's an infamous crime that has haunted the city for decades, so it's one that should be discussed as progress is made—as long as it doesn't interfere with any ongoing investigation.

But there is no doubt in my mind that this child will be identified one day.

Is anyone hearing or seeing that CeCe Moore of Parabon is now looking into The boy in the box or seeing a article written on this?
No, I haven't seen that! Can you link me please?

Also, I appreciate you returning to bump this thread... I check for news regularly and it's great to know that there's somebody else out there doing the same thing. Unfortunately, there aren't many Philadelphians who still remember this case—and as a result, nobody really talks about it, which makes it all the more frustrating.

After all these years! To me, this is possibly the most 'famous' unidentified case. It's a case a lot of people know about in true crime circles. I guess the rumours of an ID were true after all.

Wonder if there'll be any photos of him. I doubt it, but maybe. I also wonder to what extent the ID will explain what happened to him. Or if it'll just mean more questions! Either way, it's amazing he will finally have his name back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson