Identified! PA - Philadelphia, 'Boy in the Box', WhtMale 4-6, 4UMPA, Feb'57 #2 - Joseph Augustus Zarelli

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God. I cried. I am so very happy and excited for him. It has been a long time for him. He deserves his name on his gravestone. His real name and the real truth of what happened to him. For you honey. For you.

So, they traced the child's DNA to a prominent family in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. Thursday can't come soon enough.
Oooh dang. So it was close to home.

I'm another one who immediately thought of @Ms Suzanne - I know this case is very dear to your heart! I am so absolutely thrilled. What a time for so many of our beloved UIDs!

Oh my God. I cried. I am so very happy and excited for him. It has been a long time for him. He deserves his name on his gravestone. His real name and the real truth of what happened to him. For you honey. For you.
I'm so happy and relieved they found out who he was. And I'm happy for you! You care so much about this little boy and you never gave up on him. I hope you can find some relief in knowing he will be buried under his real name. Sending you hugs!

Wonderful news that he has his name back.

"Prominent family in Delaware County" is certainly interesting, along with finding his birth certificate.

I look forward to hearing more, why are they making everyone wait?!?

Maybe for an arrest?

Omg I just heard and thought of you Ms Suzanne!!!
Wow! Super Amazing News!

Last edited:
The case has AKWAYS been on my short list!
I’m so glad this child FINALLY has a name

Attachments

• 4033835F-AD47-47D6-94E2-0E2C012C3D10.jpeg
    4033835F-AD47-47D6-94E2-0E2C012C3D10.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
There were a number of very prominent families in Delaware County, PA back then. And, there used to be a "Whos Who" book published for the county. This might make people even more outraged and sad for this little guy.

Wonderful news that he has his name back.

"Prominent family in Delaware County" is certainly interesting, along with finding his birth certificate.

I look forward to hearing more, why are they making everyone wait?!?

Maybe for an arrest?
An arrest! Such an interesting possibility. It seems impossible if someone murdered this poor child, could they still be alive? We’ll know soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003