Identified! PA - Philadelphia, 'Boy in the Box', WhtMale 4-6, 4UMPA, Feb'57 #2 - Joseph Augustus Zarelli

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh dang. So it was close to home.

I'm another one who immediately thought of @Ms Suzanne - I know this case is very dear to your heart! I am so absolutely thrilled. What a time for so many of our beloved UIDs!
So did I! I read here for years before joining and I have always loved @Ms Suzanne ’s tireless dedication to giving this boy back his name. ❤️

I'm curious about the fact they are announcing he has been identified, but waiting to release his name till next week...why?
Does this connection to a prominent family from the area have something to do with it?

An arrest! Such an interesting possibility. It seems impossible if someone murdered this poor child, could they still be alive? We’ll know soon!
If the perp is still around, I'm assuming he/she is at least 81 years old now. The perp being an older adolescent at the time seems plausible to me, after all.
If the perp was a genuine grown adult at the time, that being 20 or older, I'm assuming they're either deceased, or so geriatric that they'd have minimal understanding of their surroundings during arrest.

I'm curious about the fact they are announcing he has been identified, but waiting to release his name till next week...why?
Does this connection to a prominent family from the area have something to do with it?
My thought is they need time to make travel arrangements, etc. since this was such a world wide famous Doe, the whole team, but especially the Genealogists are going to want to be present for the announcement

If the perp is still around, I'm assuming he/she is at least 81 years old now. The perp being an older adolescent at the time seems plausible to me, after all.
If the perp was a genuine grown adult at the time, that being 20 or older, I'm assuming they're either deceased, or so geriatric that they'd have minimal understanding of their surroundings during arrest.
Exactly 65 years later wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member