Identified! PA - Philadelphia, 'Boy in the Box', WhtMale 4-6, 4UMPA, Feb'57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they've any lucks with the GED Match if they could use the bust that Frank Bender made of what he think he think his dad could look like to see if the family maybe know a family member who look like that. Also use both the DNA Snapshot and also new tech to get a better look on what he could look like.

Here I did for a little profile that could be in the case on the boy's family and possible killer

His Family was middle class but would Private and keep to themselves
His family live in the area but had no real ties in the area
His family had ties to the military so they moved a lot so that why no one notice the boy missing
The dad could had work in trash collection but kept stuffs that he think he could had use for(Like the box)
The family left the area soon as the boy in the box dies
The boy in the box was homeschool

If they've any lucks with the GED Match if they could use the bust that Frank Bender made of what he think he think his dad could look like to see if the family maybe know a family member who look like that. Also use both the DNA Snapshot and also new tech to get a better look on what he could look like.

Here I did for a little profile that could be in the case on the boy's family and possible killer

His Family was middle class but would Private and keep to themselves
His family live in the area but had no real ties in the area
His family had ties to the military so they moved a lot so that why no one notice the boy missing
The dad could had work in trash collection but kept stuffs that he think he could had use for(Like the box)
The family left the area soon as the boy in the box dies
The boy in the box was homeschool

Also I like add to the profile that the dad was a very controlling and what he say was law

It's as early as next week.I hope and pray she can Identify The boy in the box and we hear something soon.I have looked and fought and cared over 25 years to find out who this sweet little boy is and I want to see and be there when they put his real name on his grave.This little boy is very special to me.Please let us and me know if anyone hears anything ok? Golden State Killer: The woman instrumental in his capture

It's as early as next week.I hope and pray she can Identify The boy in the box and we hear something soon.I have looked and fought and cared over 25 years to find out who this sweet little boy is and I want to see and be there when they put his real name on his grave.This little boy is very special to me.Please let us and me know if anyone hears anything ok? Golden State Killer: The woman instrumental in his capture
I’ve been watching closely and will let you know if I see anything. You are an angel to care for him as much as you do. <3

Thank You Suglo.You are sweet too to care about him my friend.There are a lot of us who care very much for him to get his real name.I pray he does soon.

I just hope his remains were in a good state that they can get a decent enough sample. Look how degraded Buckskin Girls were from the 80's. Hopefully his teeth were still in good enough shape for what she needs to do and if they were then I'm confident she'll identify him.

I'm thinking maybe they possibly got DNA relative matches.But brought a Geneologist in because none of the matches were close relative matches. Like maybe he got a DNA relative match with a great great or great great great grandmother or grandfather.This happened with me too trying to find out who my real father was until I got a first cousin match.With a first cousin match they knew who I was.This is where a very good geneologist and good detective work will help to find his family.Mine went all the way to my birthfather's Surname.Great Great Grandfather.I know DNA will Identify him.I KNOW it.DNA is so very very powerful.

Last edited:
Those that shop on Amazon; you can select DNA Doe Project as a charity to donate your shopping trip proceeds to, you just have to shop thru the Amazon Smiles website. I believe they're going to post about it. I told Colleen 3 months ago about it so they've missed 3 months of donations. With holiday shopping starting, I'm hoping it can make a difference to a few Doe cases!

I'm thinking maybe they possibly got DNA relative matches.But brought a Geneologist in because none of the matches were close relative matches. Like maybe he got a DNA relative match with a great great or great great great grandmother or grandfather.This happened with me too trying to find out who my real father was until I got a first cousin match.With a first cousin match they knew who I was.This is where a very good geneologist and good detective work will help to find his family.Mine went all the way to my birthfather's Surname.Great Great Grandfather.I know DNA will Identify him.I KNOW it.DNA is so very very powerful.

The case is 60+ years old but his parents still could be alive depending on how young they were when they had him. They could have been late 20's to 40 years old making them close to 90 today. It happens so I'm going to keep the faith that we may end up finding out from their mouths what happened...

Possible he was adopted out and the parents had nothing to do with it.

Yes He could have been adopted out and a brother or sister could still be looking for them.I've always strongly thought and believed he was put in a Orphanage,Foster home,hospital,mental home or institution of some kind or Child Welfare.

Last edited:
The boy in the box-This is such a sweet song for him at the end of this video.I have listened to it many times.I hope and pray they will play this song for him when they put his real name on his grave.I pray very soon.

Last edited:
The boy in the box-This is such a sweet song for him at the end of this video.I have listened to it many times.I hope and pray they will play this song for him when they put his real name on his grave.I pray very soon.

Do you like Pat Benetar? She has a song called Somebody's Baby. Not sure what album it's from, all mine are packed. I have the Ultimate Collection CD, it's on their. Makes me think of Does

Somebody's Baby
Pat Benatar
He used to be somebody's baby
Someone used to hold him close, and rock him gently
He used to be the light in someone's eyes
He used to matter, he used to matter
Someone cared if he lived or died
Someone held him in their arms - when he cried
And when he hurt, someone kept the world away
Someone loved him, someone loved him
He used to be somebody's baby
Someone used to hold him close, and rock him gently