Identified! PA - Philadelphia, 'Boy in the Box', WhtMale 4-6, 4UMPA, Feb'57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just mentioning this missing boy because his blond hair and high forehead remind me of B in the B, and on the very slim possibility they were related. He went missing approx 5 years after this uid child was found, fwiw, speculating, imo.
Missing Persons
Name: James Bordenkircher

City & State: North Lake Tahoe, CA

Height: 2' 03"

Weight: 32 lbs

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Race: White

DOB: 04/19/1963

Comments: James's photo is shown age-progressed to 44 years.

ncmc1066151c1 jpg.jpg

Golden State Killer: The woman instrumental in his capture I just want to put this again please.Barbara Rae Venter is taking on his case I assume for DNA relative matches.I hope we hear something soon.My hopes are waaaay high to have him Identified.Too high to put them down now.I hope and pray he is Identified soon and she can find a match to The boy in the box..It's been too long for him. - “I have quite a number of cases … in progress,” Rae-Venter said. “I’m hoping to get results as early as next week.”
One is the “Boy in the Box,” a 1957 cold case out of Philadelphia where an unknown boy aged 3 to 7 years old was found murdered in a cardboard box.

California man arrested in 10 'horrific' cold-case rapes This is another case just solved through Geneology data bases matches.I know they will find out who the boy in the boxis through Geneology DNA relative matches.I KNOW IT.

District Attorney Anne Marie Schubert said her office used DNA and genealogy websites to zero in on Waller.

His arrest comes five months after police used the same tactic to arrest 72-year-old former police officer Joseph DeAngelo in the Golden State Killer case, which is connected to at least a dozen rapes and killings throughout the state in the 1970s and 1980s.

"DNA is the silent witness to the truth," Schubert said at a news conference announcing Waller's arrest.

If they find a family would they ever want to Claim The boy?

That might depend on the circumstances. If the boy had previously been put up for adoption and his death unlikely to have been caused by a family member, they might well do. If he had been known to have been in the custody of a family member, then maybe not.

I hope and pray Barbara Rae-Venter is going by DNA and GED match for his real name and not by some lead that will lead to nowhere and working with police.They need to do DNA relative matches through GEDMATCH.When they find out who he is I feel the story of what happened to him will be revealed.DNA is so very very powerful.

If he does, they may not be aware they had a brother who died so young :(

BBM for focus

That's possible.

OT: Not sure how true it is, but my father claimed to have fathered many children with multiple women, so if an investigator came to me and said I was a close genetic paternal match to a Doe, possibly a sibling, I would have no clue who it could be, as my known paternal half-sibs are accounted for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme