DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Suspect surrendered! In custody.

0UNO8nBN_normal.jpg

FOX 29
@FOX29philly
· 47s
#BREAKING: Suspect has surrendered. We're on LIVE with the latest details

In the end, he didn't have the will to die. Kudos to all those who set up the opportunity for his lawyer to talk to him and convince him to surrender. I doubt he has any more light sentences coming. Given his past, I am sure the neighborhood and that part of Philly will be a little safer for him being in prison.

Not sure how often something like this happens, where a lawyer essentially convinces a former client to give themselves up. But I would imagine it's rare. Always the best scenario when nobody dies, although only the most decent of human beings would shed a tear if the suspect had been taken out. No doubt in my mind that the lawyer saved him. I can't imagine that the police were going to keep talking at this point, and almost certainly wanted it over by sunrise.

Not sure if he did or not. Tweet 5 minutes before the surrender this journalist tweeted this:

RickLeventhalFoxNews‏Verified account @RickLeventhal 8m8 minutes ago
RickLeventhalFoxNews Retweeted RickLeventhalFoxNews

Now reports of smoke and loud bangs at scene. Discussions may not have panned out...

Ha! We’ll find out soon enough I guess.

I just can’t imagine that they would allow anyone to go near him, but maybe they do things differently in Philly.

Ha! We’ll find out soon enough I guess.

I just can’t imagine that they would allow anyone to go near him, but maybe they do things differently in Philly.

I can't imagine it either, especially given that he was shooting through the ceiling to the rooms where the police and civilians were.

It varies from place to place, but typically the sheriff’s department is responsible for an entire county.

The jurisdiction of the police is limited to the particular city or town.

The sheriff also runs the jails.

so maybe country versus city police

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop