PA PA - Ray Gricar, 59, Bellefonte, 15 April 2005 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of the posters or lurkers to this board ever seen a link to this:

"Second, by all accounts, there were people in the home before RFG was reported missing, for hours."

If so, would you please post the link. Thanks.

PEF and the police taking the report. Remember them?

Zaccagni thought RG was just on a night out....

Police didn't come to the home until Saturday.

The Glasgow family has teamed with Let's Bring them Home and is offering a $100,000 reward in this unsolved case. This case is extremely similar to the case of missing DA Ray Gricar of Centre County, PA IMO. His car was found abandoned some distance from his home too...and that's where the investigation centered.

http://findjohnglasgow.com/news.shtml

Like Gricar, Glasgow went missing in the same clothing he was wearing the night before. He didn't do his usual routine the morning he disappeared...didn't shower, didn't make coffee, etc. And like Gricar, his vehicle was found abandoned with his cellphone some distance away.

Brief update: The Rosa disappearance does not appear to be related to the Gricar disappearance.

For anyone interested, I am doing a series of indexes of blog entries that I've done on the Gricar case, including discussions of theories, suggestions for things to start the investigation, and a summary of the evidence. They are cross linked. You can find the blog here, under the title Sporadic Comments on the Gricar Case: http://www.centredaily.com/opinion/blogs/

I have attempted to be thorough and, personally, I think that foul play and walkaway are by far the two most likely possibilities.

[If this link violates policy, please delete it. You have my apologies in advance.]

For some unknown reason, "Sporadic Comments on the Gricar Case" is down.

I received a message from TXSlueth last night indicating that one of her comments was deleted. An approved comment from "TXslueth" and two from "Erasernut," along with two of my responses were lost (a third post from Erasernut was off topic and not approved). As indicated "TXslueth" contacted me and was invited to re-post.

I noticed that both the blog titles would not appear; my photo was also missing.

I have e-mailed the editor and technical support person at the CDT earlier on 9/1/09. I have had no explanation, but it could be a technical problem. I know that, as of this morning, at least some people could read it.

I indicated that I would be doing this series, titled "The Investigation," and would cover both the conduct of the police and the District Attorney, in late July of 2009. What I had planned to write about was not unknown.

To date, I have had no complaints from the editor. I have not received any "suggestion" from him not to write about any topic. Had I had any complaints from the editor, I would have been more than willing to either pull a particular entry or reword things. (I write a lot in real live and do deal with editors. I do get re-written and am use to it.)

At the time it went down, it was the highest rated blog on the CDT site; I am unaware of any complaints.

While I can read the blog, if you go to it you will see: "This community member's page is currently being reviewed by the editors." I asked for a review and I don't know if this is it or not.

In short, I don't know what happened either. Please, before we jump to any conclusions, let's wait until we see what happened.

The blog is back up and the cause appears to have been a technical problem.

As I have indicated, I have had no complaints from the editor and would be happy to let him review any entry or listen, at least, to any changes he'd suggest. He has made no request to do either to date.

I really think that, if you missed my blog, you should say thank you to the Centre Daily Times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky