PA PA - Richard Petrone, 35, & Danielle Imbo, 34, Philadelphia, 19 Feb 2005 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's truly the worst part, IMO, opme. As if it's not bad enough to lose a parent so young but to not have any idea what happened to them - that's more than a child, (especially Richard's child's age), should ever have to endure.

I thought of Richard and Danielle when driving home from the New Jersey shore a few weeks ago. Those roads are probably very desolate during the winter. There are so many trees and swampy areas back there. I don't believe the murder-suicide angle though. They both loved their children too much (from what I have read). From what I have read there really is only one person who would possibly have wanted them gone..just speculating though.

I can't help but think of them when driving through the Pine Barrens either. I agree that there are some desolate roads. They've even used that concept in that very location in tv programs in the past.

JerseyGirl said:
I can't help but think of them when driving through the Pine Barrens either. I agree that there are some desolate roads. They've even used that concept in that very location in tv programs in the past.

I asked my husband if those wood are considered the Pine Barrens, but he wasn't sure. I am talking about the roads that lead out of Wildwood/Cape May. I think it is on Route 47 ?? There are also quite a few small bodies of water over there too. I am not sure how deep they are though.

I think a lot of people use the term Pine Barrens when what they mean is the Pinelands. The Pine Barrens are a section of the Pinelands where nothing much except stunted pines grow. The Barrens are near the Rte 70 & 72 area, on the way to the Long Beach Island area.

dmv & jerseygirl, i'm glad to hear that. hopefully someday soon you'll have some answers... & i hope you have some competent professionals working on it.. it sounds like they are trying (what a tough job they have!). you are in everyone's thoughts.

wenchie said:
I certainly hope they arrest the person soon! It's maddening to think that the person is free to go on with his life.
The Bast@#$# will never be free in his mind.... think of how it must be to walk every day wondering when when when the long arm of the law will come down. And that at the end of his life, knowing somewhere hiddening in his black cold heart, the is life will end.... and then GOD... presents himself.

Now. I would love to see him in a cell, with a zebra suit on for sure... but Patience is mine....

this is none of my beeswax,, but i'm just curious... are danielle's parents able to see their grandson at all? that must be very, very difficult for them.... on many different levels.

Rachael said:
I asked my husband if those wood are considered the Pine Barrens, but he wasn't sure. I am talking about the roads that lead out of Wildwood/Cape May. I think it is on Route 47 ??
Oh, okay. I mean the wooded areas further from the shore as you drive towards the Philadelphia region - deep on the back roads around Route 73.

JerseyGirl said:
Oh, okay. I mean the wooded areas further from the shore as you drive towards the Philadelphia region - deep on the back roads around Route 73.

Those are the pinelands, and one of my hobbies is exploring them.

P.S. I emptied my mailbox.

Just thinking out loud, if we were to look at this as a possible "professional" hit... dmvpenn, do you believe the ex would have had the financial resource to hire this done? I'm guessing $10,000 to $20,000 to hire it done. Any way of knowing if a large sum of money is missing, or new loan against real estate, did he or his family have "connections"?

dragonfly said:
Just thinking out loud, if we were to look at this as a possible "professional" hit... dmvpenn, do you believe the ex would have had the financial resource to hire this done? I'm guessing $10,000 to $20,000 to hire it done. Any way of knowing if a large sum of money is missing, or new loan against real estate, did he or his family have "connections"?
I am not in the business of "hits" but that sounds in the ball park. Again, the feds are looking at those things. Someone could be waiting for the money to you know. The x tried to sell the house he owned with Danielle not too long after her dissappearce. And shady folks could have been putting the money under the matress, so no paper trial would be found. And.. .again, if you know the right people....

The x has family who are x detectives, cops and ...... the the tangles web...

Ya know, it could be the feds don't know anything. The truth is, the feds did say... they know they are dead. so they no something more then we will ever know.

i wonder if there is someone keeping an eye on him and his mental state. i would be curious to know how he is doing these days... stressed out a bit,, maybe.......??? haunted......???? i wonder how a person could look his own young child in the eye, after this, and stay sane....

wenchie said:
Those are the pinelands, and one of my hobbies is exploring them.

P.S. I emptied my mailbox.
Off topic: Is there an old tale about something called a Piney with 2 left feet? Like the Jersey Devil story? I remember something of this when I was a kid, I think we camped in the Pinelands.....and something about Bass Lake. (bad bad memory from car wreck, I'm I nuts or is this a real memory?)

I'm not familiar with that tale, Christine. Maybe that "Weird" book series has something about it. See if there's a site for Weird NJ.

Just a note to say there has been recent coverage in this case again. There is a women from Court TV, I think she wrote a book on Scott Peterson. Well they interviewed Marge Petrone, Richie's mom.

Cryptic note, knowing the trail of the who what and where does not always easily close the deal. Pray for those who know but are afraid to come forward to reveil the truth. Pray to God for his intercession to those on this earth to continue the fight and bring the truth to the justice system.

dmvpenn

reb said:
i wonder if there is someone keeping an eye on him and his mental state. i would be curious to know how he is doing these days... stressed out a bit,, maybe.......??? haunted......???? i wonder how a person could look his own young child in the eye, after this, and stay sane....
rumored he is out of the mortgage business and moving.... rotten *advertiser censored*.

Hi dmvpenn,
Great to see some update!

dmvpenn said:
Just a note to say there has been recent coverage in this case again. There is a women from Court TV, I think she wrote a book on Scott Peterson. Well they interviewed Marge Petrone, Richie's mom.
dmvpenn
This must be Catherine Crier who wrote the book "A Deadly Garme" re Scott Peterson murder of wife Laci.
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/bookSearch/isbnInquiry.asp?r=1&isbn=0060766123
Do you know if they plan to air the interview soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member