PA PA - Richard Petrone, 35, & Danielle Imbo, 34, Philadelphia, 19 Feb 2005 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the investigators checked to see if anyone else was killed suspiciously (or went missing) in the same area, within the days D & R went missing? Just wondering if anyone else may have been an unlucky witness to whatever happened. Just a thought.

Sorry to hear this is still an unsolved case. It must be agony for the parents and other relatives of this young couple.

Maybe someone involved will get a conscience and start talking.

Just wanted to say I think about Richard and Danielle often and pray for the truth to come out.

One day at a time.... another piece of reality hits the person that did this in the face that justice will be served....

It will never take the away the pain my family has endured. But it will victorious nonetheless.

Keep up the prayers.

Thinking of Danielle and Richard.

I certainly hope this case is resolved soon. It's been way too long.

dmvpenn, I visited Rich's site recently not long after his birthday and read some of the comments.. he must have been a really great guy and is obviously loved deeply by those of you who knew him best. I didnt leave a message it somehow felt like I was intruding since I never knew him personally. Some of those messages brought tears to my eyes.. I cant imagine how those of you who knew feel reading these. I honestly do hope and pray that those responsible do get what they deserve and justice is served. These 2 people, their families (most especially their children) and friends didnt deserve to have them taken this way.. I pray you one day do find them or at least the truth and have those who deserve finally get justice.

Thank you. We are getting close. The truth is finding its way.....

May God Bless each of you in the Websleuths community for your support and dedication to the missing.

Have a warm and blessed holiday season.

dmvpenn

i was just thinking of you all yesterday and wanted to say.. whatever happens,, i hope the new years brings you peace of mind.
that is very encouraging to hear you are getting closer to finding an answer... hopefully soon.

Richie,

New Years Day 05, that smile, that face... and the offer of the flask!

Raise your drink and heart to your mom and dad. Bring them peace to let them know you are close in their hearts. Take some suffering from them. And for Ang, Dear Lord, mend some of the broken pieces.

I will pray tonight to all of my family in Heaven, to please bring them peace, end their suffering. Watch over us.
dmvpenn716

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member