PA PA - Richard Petrone, 35, & Danielle Imbo, 34, Philadelphia, 19 Feb 2005 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
christine2448 said:
As an investigator, until the car, bodies, ect are found, no one knows what happened....every theory is a good theory until it can be disproved with solid evidence, not feelings.

I think your honest feelings and theories are probably spot on..you know them we do not.

I don't think that he killed Danielle then himself. I think they were either murdered or there was some kinda of accident and they went off a bridge somehow or somewhere,....but I could be 100% wrong...until they are found and evidence can be looked at, none of us can say for certian what did or did not happen.

Now, hiding the truck and 2 bodies. This is not as difficult as it may seem. I am 5'5", 123 lbs...I could walk up to a truck, take 2 shots and kill both occupants, shove the driver in the back seat, drive the truck to a storage bin and park it inside...close the door, get in a car that is already parked there, and drive away. I am not saying this is what happened, but this is just one example of the thousands of different things that could have happened.

I also want to say that this may have very well been planned, calculated, organized, but, maybe not too, don't let your mind get set and then miss important things. I hope I am making sense.

I pray every day for all of those that are missing and their families, I hope you get answers...I am sincerely sorry that you are experiencing all of this, I can not even begin to comprehend. My son was abducted one time, but by his non custodial dad, I knew he hadn't been picked up by a rapist or murderer, the not knowing is so difficult for you and I am sorry. I understand your saying you are 'still obsessed with this'....I would be too.

It would have been impossible to just drive off of either of the bridges they would have used to get back into NJ. The area they going from, and to, are highly populated and well traveled, so there's no way they could have just had an accident, as in - run off the road.

What are the most common motives for murder? Greed, and jealousy. From the little I know about what was going on in their lives, I think that in this case it was jealousy.

wenchie said:
It would have been impossible to just drive off of either of the bridges they would have used to get back into NJ. The area they going from, and to, are highly populated and well traveled, so there's no way they could have just had an accident, as in - run off the road.
I am rereading up on the case to try and remember and understand everything. I grew up in that area and I remember all of this being discusses, just don't remember the conclusion.

What are the most common motives for murder? Greed, and jealousy. From the little I know about what was going on in their lives, I think that in this case it was jealousy.

I just read the other day the 3 most common motives for murder are love, power, or money. So greed and jealously fall right in there.

I also want to say that this may have very well been planned, calculated, organized, but, maybe not too, don't let your mind get set and then miss important things. I hope I am making sense.

Christine. I understand. They could be in front of our noses.

There really have not been any discussions about cover ups. It is something I have considered when I connect dots or try to build different scenerios in my head. I will summarize later. But truth is, I am afraid to put it out in public, cuz frankly, I dont want to go missing too.

Thank you everyone.

7164evermf

dmvpenn said:

Christine. I understand. They could be in front of our noses.

There really have not been any discussions about cover ups. It is something I have considered when I connect dots or try to build different scenerios in my head. I will summarize later. But truth is, I am afraid to put it out in public, cuz frankly, I dont want to go missing too.

Thank you everyone.

7164evermf
I sent you a PM.

dmvpenn, peace to your family from mine also. I grew up adoring the viking bakery, and while I no longer live back home, this case has been one I personally identified with.

I agree with you that its most likely that the truck and bodies will not be found. I hope that this doesnt' mean an arrest will never be made. I DO believe that one person could take down richard and danielle - one gun would do it. I wonder if someone was in the truck, behind the seat when they returned, and who had a gun, who forced them to drive somewhere remote (plenty of remoteness not too far away) who then dumped the truck into the water somewhere.

BethInAK

You are sweet to think of us with sentiment. Thank you for the note. I personally always felt who ever they were, they waited at her house for them. I still believe the truck is now the size of the ashtray. But someone had to smash it. The waters have been search pretty well. Who knows. All God's work now.

Take care,

dmvpenn

7164evermf

DMV - I thought LE checked the bridges and never saw the truck cross into NJ. Am I wrong?

bump. I found this on www.richardpetrone.com

It has been soo long.

Judgement day is coming!
Listen to the thunder as it draws ever closer... watch the lightning flashes send the rats and the roaches running for cover...judgement day is coming!
Richard Petrone SR, May 16, 2007

God, please shed peace and the warmth of your love to Marge and Richard.

Thank you for bumping, there are just so many missing...we need reminders.

A special prayer tonight for all involved.

Does any find it odd the the x husband and his family are never interviewed. His family never has made any comments. His alibi has never made comments or accepted interviews to share their pain about losing thier daughter in law and to encourage peole to come forward for the reward money. I find it odd.

NOTHING not a peep from the x's immediate family. they are in law enforcement. Is this strange? or is it protocol that immediate family, if in law enforcement say nothing. No words of concern, hope, calls to help...strange.

Does any find it odd the the x husband and his family are never interviewed. His family never has made any comments. His alibi has never made comments or accepted interviews to share their pain about losing thier daughter in law and to encourage peole to come forward for the reward money. I find it odd.

NOTHING not a peep from the x's immediate family. they are in law enforcement. Is this strange? or is it protocol that immediate family, if in law enforcement say nothing. No words of concern, hope, calls to help...strange.

Strange, I agree.

Thank you for bumping, there are just so many missing...we need reminders.

A special prayer tonight for all involved.

I am horrified that my eyes had to be open to exactly how many, TOO many missing there are.

We must move through this life in a different way. Keeping our eyes and ears open, watch our children more closely, take Karate for protection. Anything.

I am horrified that my eyes had to be open to exactly how many, TOO many missing there are.

We must move through this life in a different way. Keeping our eyes and ears open, watch our children more closely, take Karate for protection. Anything.
Amen, dmv, so many are oblivious to what is really happening in this world. There needs to be more education, more awareness. The amount of missing and UID is incomprehensible. Everyone thinks, no not me, not someone I know....oh YES, YOU, oh YES, someone YOU know....be aware people!

You can see in under my hat it states "WS has changed the way I walk in this world", it TRULY has. I look at everyone differently now, very differently.

bump. I found this on www.richardpetrone.com

It has been soo long.

Judgement day is coming!
Listen to the thunder as it draws ever closer... watch the lightning flashes send the rats and the roaches running for cover...judgement day is coming!
Richard Petrone SR, May 16, 2007

God, please shed peace and the warmth of your love to Marge and Richard.

Did you read the quest book on the page? Someone seems to be posting tips. I hope it is not some freak and the leads are helpful to the family.

Yes, I did see the tips. I asked Rolando to remove them. Thanks for the heads up and having our backs!

That's so true although I already hav been doing that since I don't know how long. Raised by a Philly cop. It gets drilled into you. Since I'm from the area I'm familiar with this horrific case. I am so sorry. It seems as if most people just forget. Go on with their lives. Family is left to bear this pain every day. I know the detectives and cops don't forget. As a kid I'd see my dad come home from owrk and you could just see the pain and nagging from crimes. It's never too late to give up hope though. Prayers for everyone suffering from missing these two good people.

i have not forgotten... i will never forget them!

Yes, I did see the tips. I asked Rolando to remove them. Thanks for the heads up and having our backs!

My pleasure.

I am from the area and remember this story very well. I have been down to South Street many times and thought...gosh that could have been me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214