PA PA - Richard Petrone, 35, & Danielle Imbo, 34, Philadelphia, 19 Feb 2005 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Bump, bumpity bump*

Although I never met you, please know that I think about you both and pray for your return every day. Please, Lord, bring them home to their family who misses them dearly, and who need to know what happened. Please bring them home for their children, who are now motherless and fatherless, and who need their love. And please bring the people responsible for their dissapearance to justice, because only a real monster could take a loving mother from her baby or a loving father away from his little girl.

ABC news did a story last night on the status of the caase.. nothing new unfortunately other than the re-iterate that there was foul paly involved.

No words. A moment in a heart is lifetime. - Emerson

No one understands that better then your mom, dad, sisters, daughter, aunt lisa and all your immediate family. The soul merely waits. Someone sent me a passage the other day from the book the naked soul. I thought of you and our family for many reasons:
No one is ever lost to us, even if they are reincarnated. Someday we will see them again as we have loved them. Love, like the soul, is our greatest teacher and is infinite energy. Beyond earthly love's briefness, loss and frustration, love lives on. What a beautiful thing to look forward to! For every regret, there is another opportunity. For every loss, there is a second time with a loved one. For every fulfillment, there is fruition. -The Naked Soul

In this there is hope. May God shed his grace, warmth and peace on our family today and everyday.

Amen. I read this thread every time there is a new post, hoping for answers. We must continue to pray.

http://southphillyreview.com/view_article.php?id=5353

Interesting wording in this article "crime of passion".

I have always hated that expression. Susan Fuludi's next time she'll be dead expresses profoundly that only men could pencil a law called " crime of passion" excusing a man's behavior of abuse and murder and associating it with passion. Objectification of women syndrome. need I say more.

dmvpenn said:
Great article and I couldn't agree with you more about "crimes of passion". It's a way of minimizing the crime that has actually occurred.

Some interesting things from the article:

"While the case has and continues to generate tips, 99.9 percent don’t pan out, investigators said." This, to me, means that .1% do pan out. And that means that slowly but surely investigators are making progress. Piece by tiny piece, they are going to put this together and we will eventually find out what happened.

Also:

"Veteran investigators familiar with the case from the start have stated over the last two years Imbo was the victim and Petrone Jr., from the 1600 block of Snyder Avenue, was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, adding theybelieved this to be a crime of passion. Many law-enforcement officials during the course of this investigation have said there was nothing in either victims’ past to indicate a contract hit or retaliation." But the article then goes on to say that investigators state that Joe Imbo, Danielle's estranged husband, "has an airtight alibi for the night in question.” If we put those facts together, I'm not sure what we're left with.

I hope this doesn't cause offense to anyone but I came across the following website that suggested that perhaps Richard killed Danielle and then himself.

The guy who wrote the webpage says he can do remote viewing and this is how he 'knows' this. I am sceptical to say the least but I was wondering if that suggestion has ever come up?

'Richard killed Danielle, rage, not over, in the truck, rope, pine street"'

http://www..com/warnings215.htm

EdinburghLass said:
I hope this doesn't cause offense to anyone but I came across the following website that suggested that perhaps Richard killed Danielle and then himself.

The guy who wrote the webpage says he can do remote viewing and this is how he 'knows' this. I am sceptical to say the least but I was wondering if that suggestion has ever come up?

'Richard killed Danielle, rage, not over, in the truck, rope, pine street"'

http://www..com/warnings215.htm
I hope no offense taken by me saying this Brian guy is a fake, a sham, and he has hurt a lot of people with his BS predictions. He has also hindered investigations by posting things to the public that he shouldn't BS or not! Be very careful of that site!

If that were true, don't you think someone would have found them by now?

I'm not buying it.

But, thanks Edinberg for bringing it to light, no stone unturned.

JMHO.

No offense at all - I came across it the other day and it was something to think about but I don't give it any credibility at all.

He also said their car would be found on the 1st anniversary which clearly didnt come true. I was just curious about it as a theory.

I did take offensive. While I believe in some level that we can be contacted by those who have crossed over, I feel certain that my family has enough people on the other side that if they could share with us through a human vehical where Richard was we surely would have heard from them by now. I had hoped that this space would not invite "specific" unsubstantiated rhertoric from physic whack jobs who have not proven their connection to the spirit world.

EdinburghLass- The fact that you prefaced your post with "I hope that no one takes offensive to this" evinces you have some perverted hidden agenda. Even I refrain from Specific accusations and I know more then about this case in my toe nails then you do in your entire body. The police have a primary person of interest! They have specifically stated Richard was in the wrong place and the wrong time and he is not a suspect.
And so you know, He was NOT so in crazy in love with Danielle that he would have ended his life. His love was his Daughter first and his mother and father second. He was pilsbury doe boy for God sake.

So if you have been following this case at all with any level of objectivity or professionalism you would not have made you post.

My adive to you would be before you make an ingnorent comment, do your homework. It is a free world, you can say want you want, but try to demostrate some intellegence. Don't insult the rest of us with psyho drama.

I urge everyone to stay calm and kind. Everyone on this thread is interested in finding resolution to this situation and wishes the families closure.

For what it's worth, I've seen EdinburghLass on other threads and as far as I can tell, she has no hidden agenda. I believe that she was just asking about that possibility as a theory. It's a hard thing to bring up but I think that she did it as tactfully as possible. Unfortunately, murder-suicide occurs frequently and it's no doubt a possibility that LE has considered as well. None of us here knows anything other than what we read. We don't know Rich the way you do, dmvpenn, and we don't know what LE has because the media hasn't been reporting much. We are very fortunate to have the benefit of your participation on this thread because you can provide insight to us about the kind of person Rich was. Aside from that, all we have to go by is discussion, speculation, and likelihoods.

I believe that we're all just here wanting answers for your family. We keep checking in, hoping that something will finally break. I'm so sorry that you're still going through this nightmare.

Great post Jersey...I agree. As I stated in my reply to Edin. was "no stone unturned"....as 'investigators' our job is to look at every possibility even if some of those theories and possibilities are hurtful for the family. I think I can safely speak for the majority of posters here when I say we don't want to hurt anyone, just digging for truth and answers.

DMV, I too am so sorry that you are having to actually experience all of this, sincerely.

dmvpenn I am so sorry that you thought I had a hidden agenda. This is not the case at all. I am on the other side of the world and check this thread all the time for updates as well as checking Danielle and Richard's webpages.

You are right, I don't know much about this case at all. All I know is that two people who are obiviously very loved are missing. It never even crossed my mind before the other day that Richard could have even been a suspect. I don't believe that he is - I was just curious as to if it has been discounted which you have pointed out in your recent post that it has.

I won't post again in this thread. I said no offense was meant and I truly meant it. I would delete/edit the post but the time has passed - mods can you please delete the post #460 in this thread.

And I just wanted to point out that the first post that started this was clearly not my point of view - it was some alleged remote viewer and you should note that I said I give no credence to it at all and was very sceptical.

I appreciate the sentiments of jersey girl and everyone for trying to temper this. But as investigators, I would assume that one would know that possibility was eliminated long ago. And that Richard long ago has been elimated as the suspect. What the LE's and FBI knows is that there is not one shread of gossip, rumor, or hearsay abou Richard ever uttering any words of violence or threats to any of the party's involved.

And while Imbo has an alibi, we do know as fact he threatened my cousin's life and he was abusive with danielle. This is not opinion or speculation. It is fact.
Posting something to consider from a psyhic that accuses Richard of the murder is not something I consider leaving "no stone unturned" at this stage of the investigation. It was the most hurtful suggestion I could have read and ripped me up to the core.

I realize you are all here to support the missing. And I feel very blessed to have found this venue to further support my family's cause. But I did not at all find that post helpful nor enlighting.

I would however suggest that we talk about what you all feel about the possibiliy of some a cover up by those who are in law enforcement who are relate to imbo. As investigators I am curious about what you all feel about a father who is an ex detective with a ton of connections. Or an alibi who is in law enforcement that could help cover up. there are dirty deeds gone uncovered everyday. Could someone have paid someone to Kill danielle? I would suggest that we start looking at who someone could have paid. This was a very organized crime. One that had multiple players at many levels involved.

dmvpenn said:
I appreciate the sentiments of jersey girl and everyone for trying to temper this. But as investigators, I would assume that one would know that possibility was eliminated long ago. And that Richard long ago has been elimated as the suspect. What the LE's and FBI knows is that there is not one shread of gossip, rumor, or hearsay abou Richard ever uttering any words of violence or threats to any of the party's involved.

And while Imbo has an alibi, we do know as fact he threatened my cousin's life and he was abusive with danielle. This is not opinion or speculation. It is fact.
Posting something to consider from a psyhic that accuses Richard of the murder is not something I consider leaving "no stone unturned" at this stage of the investigation. It was the most hurtful suggestion I could have read and ripped me up to the core.

I realize you are all here to support the missing. And I feel very blessed to have found this venue to further support my family's cause. But I did not at all find that post helpful nor enlighting.

I would however suggest that we talk about what you all feel about the possibiliy of some a cover up by those who are in law enforcement who are relate to imbo. As investigators I am curious about what you all feel about a father who is an ex detective with a ton of connections. Or an alibi who is in law enforcement that could help cover up. there are dirty deeds gone uncovered everyday. Could someone have paid someone to Kill danielle? I would suggest that we start looking at who someone could have paid. This was a very organized crime. One that had multiple players at many levels involved.

I have the feeling that LE knows who did this, but that it was so well planned and covered up that they are having a hard time finding enough evidence to actually charge someone. I DON'T think that one person acted alone - but the person who did this, did it for a personal reason.

I was taking a walk in the pinelands yesterday, and I caught my breath when I saw something unusual - a pair of license plates, bolted together, stuck in the crook of a tree. I calmed down when I realized that they were NJ tags, not Pa. tags.

Thinking of Danielle and Richard...........

I think it is safe to say we are never going to recover the truck, plates, or bodies. And you are correct, there is no way someone acted alone. Murder sucided has to ruled out, for one obvious reason, Rich could not have hidden himself and the truck.

As far as others, I even wondered about the mother of Richie's daughter at one point. She has a rather sorted past with a Menagerie of characters to the likes of which I have never scence.

I will be honest that I have spoken to 3 mediums. There are threads of common things with each of their readings, but know really leading to the where they are. They all said they see lots of water. They all said they were murdered and that Rich had to fight to procted Danielle. It appears Rich and Danielle were caught off guard and were seperated from the truck. One medium, who is from Spain, made reference to Joe imbo's dad, offering as validation that he had a heart condition ( i never verified) who knows something about this disappearance. Also, indicated that Danielle's brother had information about Joe's extra maritial affairs and that her brother was very afraid of Joe and followed that up with we will all be shocked when the truth is learned. He also said the truth would be revealed on the 1st anniversary. As you can see, we are still seeking the truth.

I do know this, and as I write this, I feel scared for myself, but who ever did this is evil. There has to be many hands in this to have hidden a truck and 2 bodies. The natural question is who had motive? What the hell is the motive? And if someone had the motive, what resources does one need and who does one know that could organize the process so well that no evidence is left behind. Very planned, very calculated, with no mistakes. Scary for me to talk about cuz I have been outspoken and well...

I am still obssed about this but felt safer to give it to God and let the authorities deal. But motive is the key ingrident coupled with opportunity and connections. Connections that are loyal and that could be at all points of this process. People won't testify for a reason. What is that reason? 100k reward. What is preventing the persons who know something to come forward? Fear. Fear of what? There is a web here and the poor LE has a lot to untangle.

Prayers for the LE's.

dmvpenn said:
I appreciate the sentiments of jersey girl and everyone for trying to temper this. But as investigators, I would assume that one would know that possibility was eliminated long ago.
As an investigator, until the car, bodies, ect are found, no one knows what happened....every theory is a good theory until it can be disproved with solid evidence, not feelings.

I think your honest feelings and theories are probably spot on..you know them we do not.

I don't think that he killed Danielle then himself. I think they were either murdered or there was some kinda of accident and they went off a bridge somehow or somewhere,....but I could be 100% wrong...until they are found and evidence can be looked at, none of us can say for certian what did or did not happen.

Now, hiding the truck and 2 bodies. This is not as difficult as it may seem. I am 5'5", 123 lbs...I could walk up to a truck, take 2 shots and kill both occupants, shove the driver in the back seat, drive the truck to a storage bin and park it inside...close the door, get in a car that is already parked there, and drive away. I am not saying this is what happened, but this is just one example of the thousands of different things that could have happened.

I also want to say that this may have very well been planned, calculated, organized, but, maybe not too, don't let your mind get set and then miss important things. I hope I am making sense.

I pray every day for all of those that are missing and their families, I hope you get answers...I am sincerely sorry that you are experiencing all of this, I can not even begin to comprehend. My son was abducted one time, but by his non custodial dad, I knew he hadn't been picked up by a rapist or murderer, the not knowing is so difficult for you and I am sorry. I understand your saying you are 'still obsessed with this'....I would be too.

dmvpenn said:
I didn't even see this part of our post, I apologize. I need to research this case more before commenting, dmvpenn, I was just trying to answer the investigation thought process and am not at all familiar with all aspects of this case.

I am interested to look back and see where the cover up ideas are coming from and about and read up about IMBO...I have read and followd this but those of you that know me know that #1, my memory is horrible, #2, I am reading and working on so many cases I get them all mixed up without notes...LOL!

How bout a quick summary of cover up thoughts dmv to refresh and to also enlighten those who may come in new..if this is an avenue you think should be investigated, maybe you could just summarize it and we can start questioning this theory and see if we can pull it together where it makes sense? Lead to the who and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust