GUILTY PA - Satyavathi, 61, & Saanvi Venna, 10 mos, slain, King of Prussia, 22 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After going through everything I could find (including the family in India), if no one in that family truly has a clue who could have done this, it seems to be pointing more toward a stranger murder/kidnapping, and that scares me.

Could it have started out initially as a break-in, the perp(s) thinking the apartment was unoccupied, everyone gone to work, and he/she/they were surprised by the grandmother? Things maybe went south in a real big hurry (especially if grandmother was bent on protecting her little granddaughter), resulting in the perp(s) killing the grandmother? As to the baby, the perp(s) then took the child to keep her from making a loud fuss and alerting neighbors in order to make their escape without that risk? They are apartments, after all, with neighbors possibly close enough to hear a baby crying.

There just doesn’t seem to be any indication that this is any sort of custody case, or even some family/personal vendetta. Murdering the poor grandmother even for that scenario makes me shudder. I'm truly hoping LE has a lot more than they are letting on and find this precious little girl ASAP and bring her home where she belongs!

Those precious eyes are as big as saucers. Praying she if found safe and returned to her mother. Such a sad state for the father losing his mother and now his only child is missing...in a foreign country. Hoping tomorrow will bring good news.
NCMC1204804c1.jpg

I was hoping she'd be found by now. We're over the 24 hour mark. I pray they didn't harm this beautiful baby girl. :(

The reason some of us speculated it was a personal crime was because LE told the residents not to worry which one would assume meant there wasn't a stranger killer/baby kidnapper on the loose but now that it's been over 24 hours perhaps it was a stranger afterall.

Two questions:

1) Why did they tow that vehicle and who did it belong to?

2) It was originally reported that an older brother found the grandmother. Is that true or misreporting? If true, how old is this brother?

I really hope they find this most beautiful child today-could have been someone who wanted a baby-would not be the first time this happened???

I saw an amber alert billboard today in Pittsburgh for this sweet baby girl. I am praying she is found safe soon. This is so sad.

There is no older brother, not sure where that was reported but Saavni is their first child. I saw and read the piece about the car but there has been no follow up. It could have been an abandoned car that meant nothing or much more. We were not told.

Some thoughts:
Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman said investigators are focusing all their resources on reuniting Saavni Venna with her parents and that the two investigations, the grandmother's murder and the baby's disappearance are "intricately connected." In my head, that means that the grandmother was murdered because someone wanted to get to the baby.

Is Saavni their biological child?

Also, just thinking...maybe the Mom took her. I mean they certainly didn;t say that she did, but the mother hasn't been interviewed or appeared anywhere. Maybe the Mom took the daughter and threatened to kill her if that was reported publically. Hmmm. Until LI releases more details, it is the wildest and least likely speculation;)

There is no older brother, not sure where that was reported but Saavni is their first child. I saw and read the piece about the car but there has been no follow up. It could have been an abandoned car that meant nothing or much more. We were not told.

Some thoughts:
Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman said investigators are focusing all their resources on reuniting Saavni Venna with her parents and that the two investigations, the grandmother's murder and the baby's disappearance are "intricately connected." In my head, that means that the grandmother was murdered because someone wanted to get to the baby.

Is Saavni their biological child?

There was no sign of forced entry or burglary correct

R.I.P. Autumn

They have not said that there was a forced entry and they "received a call" sometime after 1PM to go to the apartment. Sooo, who called? Could they have traced that number?

She is such a strikingly beautiful baby. How are they going to keep her from being noticed? I would recognize her if I saw her in public.

I hope whomever took her wanted to care for a baby. I cannot imagine anyone harming a 10 month old baby. :praying:

L169_CIFR1cebf0bd6511aff6318c305f7837b2f5.jpg

What a gorgeous little baby girl. Notice that she is walking at 10 months. This is critical to notice her development at this age.

Prayers for this little one.

the amber alert says that she is asian indian (india indian)... might make a difference where she might be hidden or spotted?moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back