GUILTY PA - Satyavathi, 61, & Saanvi Venna, 10 mos, slain, King of Prussia, 22 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Awwww..if they found that precious baby's remains I will be sick. This is awful.

Uh oh... did they miss her body before and now it's.... obvious?

I will add to my comments above, that I didn't really see anyone else reporting this and I don't know about the 'quality' of the source that I posted above.

I went to the Philly Inquirer site, which the above=mentioned site referenced, and they show that LE was searching fields near the apartments. I didn't see mention of the coroner's van. I am holding out hope in this regard.

Wearing evidence gloves, about 25 police officers searched a wooded area behind the Marquis apartment complex in King of Prussia where a 10-month-old girl was abducted and her grandmother slain.

--------------------------

Three K-9 units joined the search this morning, which began about 10:30 and appeared to break off about noon.

http://www.telugumuchatlu.com/2012/...ed/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

This one doesn't mention the coroner's van. I wonder if it was a CSI/forensics van instead?

I passed an electric bill board in Quakertown today with the babies info..
So sad that she has not been located yet..
I wonder what her parents do for a living..
I also wonder if they own a business and this is a disgruntled employee or a woman scorned type of crime..

If you watch this video, you will notice that the black woman interviewed, who lives in the apartment complex, mentions that she asked LE if there were any new leads and they said that they were just thinking it was a dispute between the father and the mother. (just after the 2 minute mark in the video)

Interesting if true. Maybe the mother wants to leave the marriage, but is not 'allowed' to in her close knit culture. And there may have been lots of problems between her and her MIL.

But if she had somehow left her work and returned home, LE would know that al;ready. And I don't think she would have harmed the child so I doubt LE woulds be searching the adjacent field right now.

I am so confused. It seems like a case of vengeance, but wouldnt the family know if they had such an enemy?

Interesting if true. Maybe the mother wants to leave the marriage, but is not 'allowed' to in her close knit culture. And there may have been lots of problems between her and her MIL.

But if she had somehow left her work and returned home, LE would know that al;ready. And I don't think she would have harmed the child so I doubt LE woulds be searching the adjacent field right now.

I am so confused. It seems like a case of vengeance, but wouldnt the family know if they had such an enemy?

Agree

R.I.P. Autumn

This report has dogs circling both the mother and father and then the dog took off in pursuit...whose scent did the dog pick up? Not pointing fingers but it is awfully curious IMVHO.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8858623

also--
A $30,000 reward is now being offered for information leading to the safe return of a missing 10-month-old baby in Montgomery County.

I wish we had more info about where mom and dad were the day of the murder/kidnapping. Were they together at a family business or did they work separately?

And I don't think the dad killed his own mother. But I do wonder if the mom and her MIL had issues.

Wow! huge reward for what they are thinking may be domestic related! We've not seem anything near that high...or at all...in several recent cases where it'd probably really be of help. Interesting to see what that does to things in this case. Wonder if there's someone in particular that may appeal to with a reward that high?

Per India media:

The FBI is investigating the case. The baby was last spotted around 1pm on Monday at Marquis Apartment in King Circle.
The parents were not present at the time of the attack, the three assailants entered Siva Prasad's apartment and tried to abduct the girl. Satyavathamma resisted the kidnapping. She was shot by the attackers and succumbed to her injuries.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/WO...-in-us-kidnaps-granddaughter-3963281-NOR.html

Per India media:

The FBI is investigating the case. The baby was last spotted around 1pm on Monday at Marquis Apartment in King Circle.
The parents were not present at the time of the attack, the three assailants entered Siva Prasad's apartment and tried to abduct the girl. Satyavathamma resisted the kidnapping. She was shot by the attackers and succumbed to her injuries.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/WO...-in-us-kidnaps-granddaughter-3963281-NOR.html

Has our MSM had any info like this? I wonder if it true or not, and the reason I am wondering is because I was on an India news site yesterday and the posters were up in arms about the attack. They were posting like it was an assault (think military not personal) and that the family was attacked because of where they were from. Another poster tried to explain that in the US assaults like described did not happen and that also people here would not understand and or care about what part of India they were from, implying that there were two areas in India that did not like each other. It was confusing since I know very little about India. Jmo

Please let us find this baby girl.
What is the motive?

Money/robbery+oh yeah we can get money for a baby?

or.....some people just wanted a baby? to sell/keep as their own?

WTH......where could she be?:please:

Has our MSM had any info like this? I wonder if it true or not, and the reason I am wondering is because I was on an India news site yesterday and the posters were up in arms about the attack. They were posting like it was an assault (think military not personal) and that the family was attacked because of where they were from. Another poster tried to explain that in the US assaults like described did not happen and that also people here would not understand and or care about what part of India they were from, implying that there were two areas in India that did not like each other. It was confusing since I know very little about India. Jmo

Do not know if it is true or not, Yoda. Agree it is confusing....am even having trouble searching names. But considering this is a family from India...am feeling it be disrespectful not to include the feelings of their native land. Especially considering the media outlets in the USA are not known for gospel truth reporting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back