PA - Shane Montgomery, 21, Philadelphia, 27 Nov 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Shane's body has been found

Thank you for posting this so swiftly to WS. I am sure as a detective you have a million other things on your plate, but to come to this site to post confirmation right away was very kind of you. My thoughts & prayers go out to the family and also to you guys at NWDD as you close out this case. :(

My heart aches for Shane's family and friends. Jonesy and Kevinc my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Wonder if the guy in green was the one to find him. I kinda hope so. Makes you believe in miracles.

Heartbreaking! Thoughts and prayers to Shane's family.

Thanks to all the searchers for their efforts in resolving this case. I knew they would get us some answers.

Tough day for everyone who knew Shane. Some things, you can just never understand, when people are taken away at such an early age.

Plus it's still strange to me that ALL of his friends, and cousin, went home that night without a worry in the world for Shane. Why? Did they know he went with someone else afterwards? Was he supposed to be staying with someone else who was not a part of the group who went out that night? I mean, obviously NONE of them feel any sort of concern over him being missing/not being there at the end of the night. Why? And I do NOT say this meaning they did something. But why are the not concerned that night?

I just watched again an interview with the mom and uncle from a few days after he disappeared. She said Shane probably got separated from his original group 40 to 45 minutes after arriving at Kildare's, though we dont know if that is 100% fact. There also could have been separations then reunions then separations. I would be interested in knowing the last known time someone had a conversation with so that we can know how much time is unaccounted for where he was alone or with someone who hasnt come forward.

Did we have a time for when Shane got to Kildares? Was it approx 1am? Because if he got separated from his group at 1:45 then it makes him not waiting his group even stranger.

And interesting to listen to the uncle again. He says they heard first hand from the bouncer that Shane did not stumble out of Kildares. So is the bouncer lying or did something with Shane's well-being change after leaving Kildares and before being on surveillance. Would the bouncer lie to protect himself, protect Kildares, or is he guilty of something? Here is the interview Im talking about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0PdbB9HRsw

And this is another interview where she says the separation happened when one went to one part of the bar and someone else went to the bathroom. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZi_f8BxZlY The uncle also says in this one that the cousin attempted to get in touch with Shane when the cousin was still in Kildares.

Shane and Robert Kosik both found this weekend, they say it comes in threes, Holly Grim, praying you are found next.

Couldn't agree more! And I still believe someone who was a part of the search could have tossed them too. Someone who was supposed to be out and about in that area. Someone that would not have drawn attention to themselves by being there because, they're supposed to be there. How many times and in how many stories have we read where the one responsible for someone's death has inserted himself in the searches (to throw off LE, make themselves look innocent, etc), attended the funerals, etc. It happens.

But I still seriously believe they were tossed in that night after something went down in the lot (i.e., a robbery/whatever).

I also don't believe it's too risky to throw keys in a river after the fact. It would take what?...quarter of a second to toss?...and besides there was no cameras-it would be very easy to do. The keys were also in the water where no trees, branches or debris to block a direct hit. That's too convenient.
I would seriously find it hard believe that Shane had this streak of bad luck all in the same hour, he went missing.
He lost his cousin, his phone died. He never met back up with friends. His debit card is dropped on the floor. He got kicked out...No one saw him after 1:50- except the camera with that busy sidewalk and his keys end up in a river 10-30 feet out in the river, where there are no trees & brush. It reminds me of a movie....

Well, I have been looking every day for resolution. Prayers to Shane's family. So sad. I just can't help but wonder why it took so long to find him?

I am wondering if a brew pub employee saw something in the water to alert the searchers today?

Shane and Robert Kosik both found this weekend, they say it comes in threes, Holly Grim, praying you are found next.

Third could be Christina Morris.....female body was just found in Dallas drainage pipe.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...Student-Shane-Montgomery-Found-286962511.html

The parents of missing West Chester University student Shane Montgomery watched as crews pulled their son's body from the Schuylkill River Saturday.

Authorities have not yet confirmed the identity of the man found; however, Shane's family confirmed to NBC Philadelphia the body is the 21-year-old Roxborough native.

"Today we have done what we have promised," said Shane's mother, Karen Montgomery. "We have found and we brought Shane home."

Couldn't agree more! And I still believe someone who was a part of the search could have tossed them too. Someone who was supposed to be out and about in that area. Someone that would not have drawn attention to themselves by being there because, they're supposed to be there. How many times and in how many stories have we read where the one responsible for someone's death has inserted himself in the searches (to throw off LE, make themselves look innocent, etc), attended the funerals, etc. It happens.

But I still seriously believe they were tossed in that night after something went down in the lot (i.e., a robbery/whatever).

I don't think it's that odd that his keys were at the bottom of the river.....could have easily fallen out of his pocket when he entered the river. I do think it's very odd that they were found at all, and before Shane! Needle in a haystack.

Oh WTH, by the time I got caught up on all the posts and got to this page, I see that Shane has been found. Damn! This really breaks my heart as I honestly was still hoping he was alive. I know that's crazy. And it's even more heart breaking that his poor parents were there to see them pull their dear son out of that water. So incredibly sad. But I am glad that they found him. I had no doubt the Garden State Underwater Recovery Unit would if he was in there. Damn!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring
Back