PA PA - Shanna Carlson death ruled homicide, perished in house fire, Clearfield, Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What was "Stars" actual name? I mean the male who passed away before Shanna? Remember, Carlson began calling herself "Star" shortly after he died?

Homeboy, That I don't know. I just looked at Shanna's FB page and the first post is alot of nasty *advertiser censored**, drama laden stuff about this "Star" guy. Again, I don't put a wholebunch of stock in people's FB pages, but it gives ya a glimpse of demeanor and stuff.

Like I said earlier, I get why nobody is talking. Example being say heroin. Yeah for sure there's violence, but meth? I come from Philly, and was a teen in the 80's. Meth capital of the free world. I saw too much damage, and now? Worse than ever. Despite conscious or moral compass people just keep their mouth shut. Nobody feels like gettng blown up cooking or retaliation.

So sad. I'm sorry the community is going through that. Scarry ****

Homeboy, That I don't know. I just looked at Shanna's FB page and the first post is alot of nasty *advertiser censored**, drama laden stuff about this "Star" guy. Again, I don't put a wholebunch of stock in people's FB pages, but it gives ya a glimpse of demeanor and stuff.

Like I said earlier, I get why nobody is talking. Example being say heroin. Yeah for sure there's violence, but meth? I come from Philly, and was a teen in the 80's. Meth capital of the free world. I saw too much damage, and now? Worse than ever. Despite conscious or moral compass people just keep their mouth shut. Nobody feels like gettng blown up cooking or retaliation.

So sad. I'm sorry the community is going through that. Scarry ****
Good post. A note though ”Star" is actually Shanna Carlson, that is the name she called herself. I have not yet seen evidence of a GUY named Star.

Good post. A note though ”Star" is actually Shanna Carlson, that is the name she called herself. I have not yet seen evidence of a GUY named Star.

Man, I know several women that changed their names to "Star" or "Rainbow". OT, but what's up with that? Mostly "Burners" do it.

Anyway, let me take another look at that FB. Perhaps she was speaking in the second person or whatever that's called.

My sincere apology. The male being referred to also has a made up name that begins with an "S" like in a weather report or like somebody from the XMen.

Again, I am sorry.

My sincere apology. The male being referred to also has a made up name that begins with an "S" like in a weather report or like somebody from the XMen.

Again, I am sorry.
Exactly. According to the circle the FBI popped in at his 6 by 8 foot home upstate and paid him a visit after the bombing. Not a suspect but they were asking questions. The misinformation and disinformation coming from the circle on this is beyond belief.

Man, I know several women that changed their names to "Star" or "Rainbow". OT, but what's up with that? Mostly "Burners" do it.

Anyway, let me take another look at that FB. Perhaps she was speaking in the second person or whatever that's called.
Quick question, what is a "burner"?
Also, some other facts I discovered. In 2012 Carlson was arrested for stabbing her boyfriend. Did not see one day in prison. Second, at some point around 2015, Carlson was allegedly held at gunpoint by a group of men. Nothing much happened. Finally, a quick look at Shanna Carlson's Pinterest page from Last year has this quote on it "I will prolly just slice your throat and rip your guts out with the most beautiful smile".

I think two things are clear: this woman did a great deal of dirt to people, and more than one person wanted her dead.

What is an msm link? Through research I know who was questioned and I know of five or six names through a few fb accounts by two people trying to keep this alive before it goes cold. I don't know what an msm link is.

They just found the body of Kenneth McFarland...also fb friends with many people in the methcircle including Robert Gavlock and Amy witherite
Missing Clearfield County man’s body found in wooded area | News Break

Gotta admit your news is something else. Just says the man's body was found. That's it. Ummm, investigation?

Up further you asked about what a "Burner" was. Just think of "Burning Man". Easiest way to put it. Radical self expression and other creeds they live by. Has nothing to do with meth, but I can see where one may think that.

BTW I saw a few years back the woman from that show about Amish by the name of Chapel Peace got busted for meth where you live. Again, I am sorry you have to live with that going on.

So, I am trying to figure this out. Clearfield county is one of the smallest in the state of Pennsylvania. A murder occurs, Dalton Cole, in which the whole town seems to know who did it, but it's never even reported on.
Another murder occurs, Shanna Carlson, but it's not even declared a homicide until half a year later, and again the whole town seems to know the people behind it.
Then a guy connected to them goes missing and is found dead, Vincent Marcinko. Nothing.
Then A FOURTH guy connected is found dead, Kenneth McFarland, and it's silence.
Then A FIFTH guy connected goes missing and it is announced 6 WEEKS LATER AND NOTHING.

Isn't anyone else anywhere aware of this?

So, I am trying to figure this out. Clearfield county is one of the smallest in the state of Pennsylvania. A murder occurs, Dalton Cole, in which the whole town seems to know who did it, but it's never even reported on.
Another murder occurs, Shanna Carlson, but it's not even declared a homicide until half a year later, and again the whole town seems to know the people behind it.
Then a guy connected to them goes missing and is found dead, Vincent Marcinko. Nothing.
Then A FOURTH guy connected is found dead, Kenneth McFarland, and it's silence.
Then A FIFTH guy connected goes missing and it is announced 6 WEEKS LATER AND NOTHING.

Isn't anyone else anywhere aware of this?

Awful to say, and a stretch but maybe authorities figure they'll just cancel eachother out? Kill eachother off?

Maybe call or look up one of those shows that are on Friday nights? Those mysteries where the creepy voice man orates?

Or just pray next person gets blown the heck up no innocent gets hurt?

Honestly I feel so bad for you. Again, I'm from Philly and some mind boggling **** just gets ignored and in unison friends and family say "It ain't you. Mind your own business."

Words to live by as bizarre or corrupt or nuts as it is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back