PA PA - Shanna Carlson death ruled homicide, perished in house fire, Clearfield, Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is becoming disturbing. Nearly 2 years and no arrests. If you are the family I would be fighting that gag order in court...you don't throw a gag order on and then do jack squat to solve the crime

In 4 months it will be 2 years since someone walked into Shanna Carlsons house in broad daylight in downtown Clearfield and shot her multiple times then set off explosives and burned the house to the ground. No arrests and 2 years later the case is cold, while 5 people connected went either missing or dead and zero arrests in all of their cases also.
Sorry but that is not only pathetic but suspicious in its own behalf.

So, I am trying to figure this out. Clearfield county is one of the smallest in the state of Pennsylvania. A murder occurs, Dalton Cole, in which the whole town seems to know who did it, but it's never even reported on.
Another murder occurs, Shanna Carlson, but it's not even declared a homicide until half a year later, and again the whole town seems to know the people behind it.
Then a guy connected to them goes missing and is found dead, Vincent Marcinko. Nothing.
Then A FOURTH guy connected is found dead, Kenneth McFarland, and it's silence.
Then A FIFTH guy connected goes missing and it is announced 6 WEEKS LATER AND NOTHING.

Isn't anyone else anywhere aware of this?

I feel like this is an NBC Dateline episode. Why isn’t this being reported on? Why aren’t family and friends making a big fuss to police? I would have a facebook page, I would be contacting news outlets, hanging fliers, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip>
The first one was actually Holly Hoyt. That was the one that started it. It's now something like 10 or 11 bodies and some still missing
..honestly...why a national News outlet hasn't done a piece on Clearfield County is astonishing.

Now 2 and a half years since Shanna Carlson was murdered in broad daylight with witnesses and no arrest. Pathetic.

So why does the whole county know who did this and the cops are not doing jack? Hmmmmmmm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back