Found Deceased PA - Shevy McGiffin, 13, Clarion, 9 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It always seems when police won't issue an amber alert, there isn't several press releases and they find the body this quick - that LE has someone in mind and sometimes it's from the inside. I don't know what happened to this cute little girl who lives less than three hours from me - but I hope she didn't suffer. [emoji25]
Fly high sweet angel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fly high Shevy.

Not the news I wanted to come home to :(

NO COD or MOD yet. Dang it. These cases hurt.

Also I'm angry at LE because they listed her as a damn runaway even though it was said she was seen talking to a male person in a Buick. In my opinion they dropped the ball! I don't even care what the circumstances are but if a child goes missing runaway or not they shouldn't drop the ball.

I do understand your anger - but by the time they listed her as a runaway after she'd been seen talking to a man in a buick - she was likely deceased. So, so sad for this sweet faced girl.

The other thing that angers me about LE is the fact that they had put it out there that the community was safe because they were so convinced she ran away. I'm sorry but they have really dropped it on this one.
I think about 95% of the time, they tell the community they're safe.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

There are many beautiful and cute children in less wealthy families as well, money can't buy beauty. And you don't have to be blond to be beautiful.

As for this case, it could ve suicide as well since she is 13. Edit: comments from family members seen to indicate homicide. But has it been confirmed?

She'd just purchased a coloring book. I highly doubt it was suicide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think about 95% of the time, they tell the community they're safe.

I guess they were safe while the had her. Picked her up in Clarion county and left her in Clarion county.
Local...it seems to me.
I wonder how many rso are in the area?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know of any other girls going missing near the area? Perhaps in the last couple of years?

Poor little one. I cried now i'm so angry...

RIP sweet girl.
Has anyone checked out the local sex offenders? There's one that lives between her house and the store....

Oh no so sad...Just read through this post..RIP beautiful girl

Fly high little Miss Shevy. 😢😢😢😢
I'm soul and heart weary of all these little ones disappearing and being found harmed, whether by themselves or others.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor
Back