Found Deceased PA - Shevy McGiffin, 13, Clarion, 9 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is even more eeery, can see the place from your house and its 5:30 but then your child goes missing? Their has to be some sort of foul play.

For me, the fact that a retired state trooper is allowed to have the final say on the cause and manner of death of a 13 year old is not acceptable. Was there any internal physical exam? Quoted in the article,"It looks like she was just swept away." Was that the extent of his 'exam?'
http://www.post-gazette.com/local/n...nty-drowned-pennsylvania/stories/201609130143

"Clarion County Coroner Terry Shaffer said the autopsy was performed by Dr. Eric Vey late Monday morning at the Erie County Coroner’s Office."

I just dont believe the COD.

You really want this to be a murder don't you? Give us a reason why a small girl couldn't cross a flash flooded creed and drown.

It's not that we that question the COD WANT her to have been murdered. That's awful. But there was a case of a college kid who died and the COD was exposure or something and MOD was accidental. His mother never believes that and now the case is reopened as a murder investigation.

Could she have accidentally drown? Very probable.
Could she have been murdered? Sure.
Could she have committed suicide? Maybe.

There's lots of possibilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because the mother stated she could see the Dollar Store from her house.

it seems to me their is very little that could go wrong where she would venture to a creek or river and then just drown. Its like the mother or father never questioned who she was talking to in a vehicle but stated she was talking to someone, dont that seem suspicious?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back